What happened?

EXO high [REVAMP] A LOT OF THE STORY IS GONNA CHANGE

Erm... wow lmao an update after like 2 years. I deeply apologize for everything guys. Luckily for you, it's an update! Finally! I should be doing my paper but all the guilt is making me want to write another chapter after denying you guys of one and giving false hope for so many years. Enjoy c:

1.6k words

 

Baekhyun ran down the stairs in hurriedly, but quiet steps. Looking into his pocket, he grabs out his keys, opening the door and pulling with him his luggage. 

"Baek- wait!" A response that could only be identified as Chanyeol came from upstairs.

"What.. is it, yeol? I said I was gonna go on a trip... don't worry about me, please." Biting his lips to hold back his tears, Baekhyun walks out the door, leaving Chanyeol tearing up to his horror. 

'Why are you crying, idiot yeol..' baekhyun mumbled. Pulling his luggage with him, he pulls out his phone to dial up a taxi to take him to the airport. Little did he know, Chanyeol was running from the door to him still in his sweats. 

"Baek, listen to me. Please. Don't go. Or at least take me with you." Said Chanyeol in a desperate cry. 

Baekhyun turned from his phone to look behind him at the giant. Looking away for a second, he rolls his eyes and then looks back at his phone. 

Without a response to Chanyeol, Baekhyun answers his phone. 

"Hello? Yes, Hi. I would like a taxi at xxxx, xxx xxxxx. Yes- ah thank you very much." He ends the call and then turns back to the giant. 

"Chan. I'm not leaving you. I'm just going on a little trip to cool my head off." With a small smile, Baekhyun looks back down at his phone with a sigh.

"B-But.. but.. why?" Said Chanyeol, his huge eyes teary. 

The sound of wheels stopping is heard from a few feet away. Baekhyun and Chanyeol look eye-to-eye at each other. Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a small smile before walking over to the arrived taxi. 

Chanyeol sees baekhyun speak to the taxi driver, telling him the airport location with movements pointing to tell the taxi driver of where on the GPS he was going. Soon the sound of engines starting up is heard, and a with a small wave from baekhyun, he sees the taxi driver away. 

Once the sound and presence of the taxi are gone, Chanyeol falls to his knees, whimpers coming from his mouth. 

Little did they know, Kyungsoo was upstairs, looking out the window at the drama that just occurred in front of him. 

'Did this just really happen cause of Jong and I? Are you friggin kidding me?' Kyungsoo mumbled quietly. Shifting up from his awkward position at the window, he jumps on his bed and lies face down. Groaning loudly, he pulls out his phone and texts 'Moonie'.

To: Moonie

From: Soo

Moonie, something terrible just happened. :c

A few minutes later, he gets a buzz coming from his phone. Lifting it up, he stares blankly at it. 'What happened, soo?' He replies, typing lightly on the keyboard of his phone. 

To: Moonie

From: Soo

I think baekhyun and Chanyeol broke up cos of Jongin and I.... I don't know what to do. :c I saw Chanyeol kneeling and crying on the cement outside.

A surprise buzz comes from his phone a few seconds later. 'You won't know til you ask, soo.' He frowns at the message. Without replying back, he grumbles, tucking himself into his bed.

A few hours later, Kyungsoo wakes up. He awakes with a black face. He stares at the ceiling, thinking of all the mistakes he and Jongin have done over the past few days. 

Blinking many times to wake himself up, he glares out the window at the sun. He looks down to where he saw Chanyeol last night. He sees a tall figure, on the ground with curly hair and light skin. Kyungsoo widens his eyes realizing that the person outside was Chanyeol. 'Oh what the...' with a soft mumble to himself, he gets off his bed and looks for the nearest jacket. 

Zipping up the jacket, he runs down the stairs in a hurry. He crawls onto the floor, attempting to put on his shoes the best he could. 

While Kyungsoo is putting on his shoes, he notices that the front door was slightly open. 'Chanyeol at least close the door when you walk outside..' He curses. 

He stands from sitting on the floor, running out the door to where Chanyeol lay.

With small nudges and pushes, he gets a small 'huh' from Chanyeol, sighing once he succeeded fully waking the grown boy. 

Blinking consciously, Chanyeol sees Kyungsoo staring down a him. 

"Soo.. why yah outside for?" Said chanyeol, still half awake. 

"I should say the same thing, dumbo." Kyungsoo says, shaking his head disappointed.

Finally realizing where he was, Chanyeol groans loudly. All the memories of what happened yesterday coming back to him.

He looks up to see Kyungsoo giving out a hand to him. Taking the hand, he gets up, brushing away at his clothes. 

"I'll make you coffee, if you'd like some." Said Kyungsoo, who has started to make his way back to the house. Chanyeol follows behind with a sickening chuckle.

"Yeah I'd like some coffee from you, Soo." Said Chanyeol, who was now brushing his hair back using his fingers. 

"I was gonna make two cups anyways." Soo said with a small chuckle. 

Once the coffee was done, he made Chanyeol his cup first, just plain Ole black. 'Yuck.. who could drink this?' He thought to myself, making a face.

"What's up with the face, soo?" Yeol responded. 

"Oh nothing" replied Soo with a slight chuckle.

 

Baekhyun POV

(4 hours ago)

I arrived at the airport 5 flat. Thanking the taxi driver, I get out the taxi, pulling my luggage with me. 

'It's time to get out of here' I mumbled to myself, getting a few stares from some people around me. 

As I make my way around the airport to the ticket booths and baggage I hear my name get called from the distance repeatedly. I ignore my name and stand in line for the baggage area. 

I step up in line and notice that I'm already near the front. Once I step forward, I am greeted by a middle-aged lady. Smiling, I give her my luggage as well as my ID. She takes them both, then turning to pin in some numbers on a computer. 

"Uhm.. excuse me sir, but this ID is invalid." Widening my eyes in surprise, I turn to look at her and see a guilty expression on her face. 

"W-What do you mean it's invalid? I had it renewed a month ago!" I'm loud enough to draw myself the attention of many of the people nearby me.

"S-Sir, please calm down... we will take care of this for you. Please excuse me." I glance up and see that the lady has run into an office. I look around at the people in line behind me. They have a look of disgust because upon hearing the flight attendant, that would mean because of me, they have to wait much longer to give their luggage. 

With a hint of a blush slowly appearing upon my face, I rub my nape in frustration. 

'Why does all this bull have to happen today of all days!?!' I say to myself in a loud mumble, getting more looks from passersbys. 

Almost about to cry, the flight attendant comes back with my ID and a smile on her face. 

"I'm sorry for that, Mr. Byun. I have talked to my manager and we have sorted out this error with your ID. I may now take your luggage." The attendant said, with a obtuse grin on her face. She takes my luggage and gives it to a man behind her to send it to the airplane security. 

"Thank you" I say to her once she's done. She waves me off with a gleaming smile and asks for the next person in line.

I sigh in discomfort as I realize it's almost time to board the plane.

Standing in no patience whatsoever, I slowly make it to the security area. Hurriedly pulling out my ID and passport, I lightly shove them to the security standing in front of me.

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun is your name, correct?" With a light nod, the security gives me back my items. I walk past the security and start walking towards my destination. 

Groaning, I pull out my ticket and see that I have to board the 5th plane, so I speed walk my way to that planes station. 

Once I get to the station, I see that there are no people sitting and round waiting. 

With widened eyes, I run towards the flight attendant, my ticket in hand.

"Oh hello, sir. May I see your ticket?" I sigh loudly, giving her my ticket in utter patience. 

She rips off the bottom half the ticket, and gives it back to me with a smile.

"Please enjoy your trip." She cheerfully says.

"Yes... thanks.." I say. 'I'm out of breath and tired as . But I'm finally gonna be leaving this hole.' I say in my head. 

Walking into the corridor towards the plane, I feel giddy and start getting teary eyed. I finally find my seat, and settle myself in. I get out my earbuds and turn on my phones music on shuffle. 

 

Thanks for reading. Sorry again for not being on. I'll try to attempt to update a bit more- maybe. Subscribe to the story and up vote if you want. Peace. -Stevie