Difference

Love Is Indigo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Difference

 

 

 

 

 

Hayi's POV

 

What the hell is going on!?

 

He used to be abandoned by all of his friends back then in his old school. He used to had no friends!! He used to has only me!! 

 

What was this!?

 

Why suddenly they realized Jiyong's presence? He used to be ignored. 

 

"KYAAAA OMAGAAWWDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HE'S SO CUTE!"

"NO HE'S HOT!!!!"

"PLEASE HE'S HANDSOME!! OKAY!?"

 

Oh look at them! Idiot girls. So they're just attracted by Jiyong's beauty? Well i know, of course my beloved bestfriend's handsome, that's undeniable. But back then, people from his old school are scared of him, that's why he always put a distance. He knows he's different. Even if they're not a kid anymore and know that Jiyong's ability won't causes any harm for them, they still don't feel comfortable to be friend with him, that's why i always stay by his side. Taking my role as Jiyong's only friend.

 

I bet if they know about Jiyong's ability, they'll keep distance too, eventually. Yeah that's humane, well i don't really know about feel, but i know Jiyong's hurting. He's been hurted ever since he was little. Sometimes, human are so heartless, they don't think about what others feel. I'm so grateful that i'm not one of those filthy human. 

 

I just following Jiyong right now and remain silent. He's looking for his class. His 'fanclub' are still praising and admiring him from a far. Gezzz i feel irritated to see them. How can Jiyong stay calm and just smiled at them? 

 

"Ji, they're admiring you. Damn, I can't believe what just i saw." i mumbled, but enough for him to hear me.

 

"shut up, will you?" 

Shut up? s-h-u-t u-p? Seriously? Aisht this is not the Jiyong i knew!!

What's wrong with him!?

1. He smiled. should i doubled it? HE, SMILED. KWON JI YONG S-M-I-L-E-D. HE'S FREAKING SMILED!!!!!!

2. He's asking me to shut up! da heck-_-

 

Jiyong's mom already gone to Principal Office, there left Jiyong, me, and a bunch of 'his fans'

 

"Haven't figured out where your class is?" I asked him

 

He just shook his head.

 

"You can ask someone...." I mumbled. He glanced at me, then to the idiot girls his fans.

This guy is really something. He must enjoyed this a lot. Argh

 

"No, Jiyong, don't you ever try....." I warned him, since i know if i didn't, he'll ask one of his fans.

Well, this is not him, just so not him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter