Where It all Started

Love Is Indigo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Where It All Started

 

 

Flashback

His POV

I looked up to the sky. Not the clear-blue sky i used to adore. But the grey sky..

Wow! Even the sky is about to cry?

Yeah it must be.

Daddy must be so important that the sky is crying along with me because of his death.

I let out a sigh.

Mom and other family members are crying loudly from inside the room.

I decided to go outside, wanting to feel some fresh air. To relieve all the stress i have.

I walked and just walked not knowing where to go.

I just want to be alone. I still can't believe Dad has died.

This is just too fast. How can i continue live on if there's no Dad?

How about Mom? Will she be okay?

Too many thoughts are running in my mind right now

Isn't this too much for me?

 

I sit on the ground, leaning on a tree. I closed my eyes. Remembering every moments with my Dad. And without realising, tears already falling down my cheeks. I don't bother wiping them, i just continue crying. All this time, i hold my cry, yeah i tried not to cry in front of them, especially in front of my Mom, because i know, if i do, i will just hurt her more. She's already sad and desperate. I don't want her to suffer more because seeing her only child crying. So, that's why i'm here. To let out all my feelings. I cried loudly and screamed all my frustation.

 

The sky starts to pouring it's tears. I let the rain touching all my body, made me all wet. I screamed again and again, grabbing my hair and crying louder. No one can see me here, no one. 

 

"Jiyong..........."

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter