TGTBT

TGTBT - Jungkook

I will meet you at the bowling alley at 7pm - Taekeun

Ok, I will meet you there :D

Getting ready for your date tonight was almost magical. The cutest guy at your workplace was taking you out tonight. You thought it was too good to be true, but then again you thought that you just might be lucky.

With a beautiful blue blouse and white jeans and comfortable shoes, you grabbed your phone, stuffing it into your back pocket before grabbing a Taxi to the one and only bowling alley in town.

The neon lights, polished alley’s and beat pumping music filled the area as you got excited for this was one of the few times that you have been in one of these places. Paying for your ticket, you thought it was a little odd that you were paying for your own ticket on a date, but none the less you did and you rented some shoes as you arrived at your lane, letting the person at the front know that you were waiting for Kim Taekeun. You sat on their benches as you waited for him to start the game with you.

Checking you phone you read the time. 7:10pm

"He must be running a little late." You said as you looked through some of your apps to try and pass the time.

7:30pm

Hey, I was just wondering if there was something wrong?

You messaged him, wondering if he was ok or if there was something that had happened and he couldn’t fulfill your date. No reply.

8:15 pm

Your stomach growled as you headed to get some snacks, nacho’s and a soda should hold you over til he came. Finishing off your snack you looked at your phone again as you sighed in frustration. The lane next to you screamed and cheered as they scored strikes and jumped into each others arms.

The lanes began to close as you just sat there as tears rolled down your cheeks. Muffled sniffles came from your hands over your mouth as you curled up into a ball. Groups came and went around you as the cleaning man came over to clean up the lanes around you.

"Excuse me, these lanes are now close, you will have to move to the other ones." The young man said as you looked up with bloodshot eyes.

"M-Mianhae." You whispered as you tried to pick yourself up.

"Is there something wrong, miss?" He asked leaning his broom against the chairs as he sat close to you. You shook your head as you pulled on your collar to try and hide yourself. "Ah I have seen it all too often." He sighed, "Did he not come?"

You nodded, “He said he wanted to and he planned it all and then he never showed up.”

"Did you message him?" His look became more desperate as you nodded, his eyes dropped. "Hey, since you paid, why don’t we play?" He asked standing up as he took a ball into his hands.

"I- I don’t k-know how" You said sadly as more tears rolled down your face.

"Ah it’s easy, that is why everyone comes here especially the popular people." He smiled as he knelt down in front of you as his comment coaxed a smile to your face. Handing the ball over to you, you stood up as you both approached the lane, he stood behind you as his arms wrapped around yours, teaching you how to hold the ball to the stance and the release. Once you got the hang of it, he set up the game as he got his own ball.

"Ladies first." He said as he presented the lane to you. Smiling again you got all of the moves that he taught you, watching the bowl roll down the lane you held your hands as your feet gently moved your weight from one side to the other. It hit half of the pins as you turned around to see his reaction.

”_______! That was so good! Just a little more power next time, then you will get a strike.” Jungkook said as he passed you, setting up for his turn you sat down as you couldn’t place how he knew your name.

"How did you know my name?" You asked as his release went off and his ball went into the gutter.

"Uh um… I have seen you around." His blush was prominent as he wiped his hands against his pants.

"Where?" You asked, crossing your legs in curiosity.

"When we were in school together." He smiled shyly as you nodded and took your ball. He watched you as he tried to regulate his quickly beating heart with deep calming breaths, but that was increasingly harder as he watched you.

"Strike!" You called out as you jumped for joy and ran back to the young man who you didn’t know his name. He held up your hands like you were a champion.

”________ is the winner!” He said as you hugged him suddenly. Pulling away quickly your cheeks and his got red as he smiled. Approaching the lane again he took the ball and spread his legs as he swung the ball between them. Obviously not doing the normal stance, but it sure made you laugh as he stuck out his tongue as his head dipped between his legs and waved at you. Releasing the ball he watched it in a funny pose as he knelt against the wood.

"So what is your name?" You asked as you grabbed your ball.

"Jungkook" He smiled as you decided to do something silly as well. Sitting on the ground with your legs spread out you pushed the ball to the pins as it tugged towards the gutter. "You need the hips." He came up to you and moved his hips in a circular motion as you stood up and followed him, laughing so hard.

The night passed away as you both stayed there past closing since he was an employee. After you could hardly stand from the lack of oxygen from laughing so hard, he decided to take you home on his bike.

Tightening your arms around him tightly, his love for you grew and so did his crush, the crush that he had on you for two years and he finally been on a date with you and made you smile for him, and laugh for him. He was him and that is all he wanted to be around you.

Pulling up in front of your house, you handed his helmet back to him.

"Thank you so much for tonight and for making me feel better. It meant so much to me." You smiled at him happily.

"You are so welcome. Sorry that he ditched you." Jungkook said as he turned off his bike and took off his helmet, running his hand through his hair. "Can you give me your number, just in case you are lonely again?"

"I’d love to." Exchanging numbers, you kissed his cheek as you waved to him and went inside.

Too good to be true, you both thought about each other as you were alone once again.