1

Horror

Perfection is Destruction

“Leave room for error and you will have error,”

Flesh was meant to be torn, ripped from the bone. Brains were meant to go insane. Blood was meant to bleed; it was created for the sole purpose of bringing satisfaction to those that caused it. The living were meant to die and the dead to live. What is life after all if the end game of it all is death? No one wants to live forever, except the naïve. They don’t understand the game and how it’s played. Why live to die? Why live to watch others die before you? Life is a sick game, played by everyone on earth. Life is like climbing a totem pole. Everyone wants to be the best to live the longest, but once you have climbed to the top the only thing left to do is sit and watch everyone else try to make it to where you are. Eventually when the others get close, you fade to the background. Everyone wants to see who will be the next to top the totem pole. Once you become old and senile you are overlooked, overlooked by everyone, even your own family. They decide  that even though you helped them their whole life you put them where they are on the totem pole you are going to die soon anyway so they are going to send you to live with other senile totem pole toppers. Sent away to a home that you don’t want to be in. Hidden from the world. All so they can work harder to be exactly where you are. It’s sick, a sick sick game. No one wants to watch what the people do once they are on the top all they want to see is the journey there, the struggle, and the death. They don’t care to see what awaits you at the final destination. They want a show. And in living life that’s exactly what we are giving them. Why is it that everyone wants to top the totem pole? The only thing left after topping the pole is to jump off or be pushed. Either way death is the emanation.