Moon Jongup (#1)

B.A.P One Shot (Mini series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were standing out in front TS Entertainment building. They were seeking for dancers for their new music video, both males and females. It was your first time going to a dance practice; you had always danced at home. And you knew very well of this Entertainment and which artists worked here. Your bias Moon Jongup, who was a part of TS Entertainment boy group B.A.P worked under TS Entertainment.

You wondered whether you would get to see him. The hall was big and you entered the practice room. A group of young people were practicing. You got in line and saw the dance trainers come in. They gathered all of the dancers and said a few words, before the training started. You followed the instructions well and were complimented by TS dance trainers. It was RNB and Hip Hop dance, a genre you were used to and loved.

“Ok everyone, let’s move on to the next level” one of the trainers called off.

“For this next dance, we need a little help from our guy Moon Jongup, since it is for his new music video, he will be instructing the dance with you guys”.

You stood there dumbfounded, because you didn't expect this at all, even though you wished for it to happen. You calmed down, and the doors to the practice room opened. In came your bias Jongup.

“Hello everyone I am B.A.P's lead dancer Moon Jongup. I will be instructing your dance for now”

Every girl dancer screamed excited, while you held your feelings in. Jongup caught your attention, he gave one of his warm smiles and you bowed and smiled back.

“Ok start the music and let’s begin”.

Jongup leaded the dance and you followed his moves, the dance moves were simple and hard at some points. Then it was up to you guys to do it by yourself, while he observed. You did your best not to lose this competition.

He walked in between the dancers and you and observed your moves. You did your best not to get too nervous and lose your focus, because he was literally a few meters away from you and he was staring at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter