Just the way you are~❤

Donghae's Birthday Special: Just the way you are

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE~!!

 


Oh~ her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining…

“Baby~ my baby…” Donghae whispered with a smile on his sleepy face as he traced the beautiful features of his lover who was still blissfully in his sweet little slumber with his index finger.

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying…

Pulling back slightly, he stared lovingly at the angel whom he owned, the angel who had added colors to his dull life, the angel who had brought back the happiness he had never felt ever since his parents died, the angel who had given everything to him, the angel who had in return… stolen his heart…

Slowly and gently, he tucked the strayed fringe of his love behind his ear before leaning in such that his lips hovered above the appendage as he whispered his morning greetings to his lover who was still asleep.

She’s so beautiful~ I tell her everyday…

“I love you, my beautiful angel~ Good Morning my love~” he whispered before pecking his lover on his cheek and lips with a contented smile as he watched how is lover’s cheeks turned slightly red as if he could hear what he had said.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won’t believe me…

“Hae~ Do I look ok with this shirt? Or the other one?” Hyukjae whined with a pout as he shoved the two shirts in front of his chuckling lover who was looking at him with an amused expression.

“Baby~ you look good in anything~ or better yet! Nothing!” Donghae teased his annoyed lover who blushed at his words and smacked him on the chest shyly, muttering that he is cheesy.

And it’s so, it’s so sad to think that she don’t see what I see…

“Awww~ my handsome yet beautiful baby is shy~” Donghae sang as he pulled his lover into his embrace, hugging him so close to himself as he stared deeply into the brown orbs that he had fell for from the start and rubbed their nose together.

“I’m not Hae… I’m… I’m…” Hyukjae muttered softly with a sad smile as he recalled the bad memories of the past where he had been teased and called ugly by many but his words were cut off by a pair of lips that had landed on his very own, kissing him tender lovingly as if trying to erase the pain from his heart with love, sweet sweet love.

But every time she asks me do I look okay? I’ll say…

“You are the most handsome man on this earth… the man with the most beautiful heart… Those who couldn’t see are blinded by jealousy, those who couldn’t feel are numbed by hatred and those who couldn’t touch… are blocked by me. Because you belong to me and only me…” Donghae said sweetly as he wipes the tears that had rolled down the flawless face he loves.

And when you smile~ The whole world stops and stares for awhile~

“Thank you Hae… Thank you…” Hyukjae whispered between his sobs as he wrapped his arms around Donghae’s neck and buried his face along the crook of his neck, sniffing in the manly aroma of his lover that always calms him down despite the situation.

“I love you so much Hyukkie… So much that I hate those who made you insecure… I hate those who scarred your heart… I hate those who made you cry… So please don’t cry… I promise to only make you smile, remember?” Donghae whispered with a small smile as he wrapped his arms tighter around the slim waist of his lover before pulling back to see the flushed and tear stained face of his baby. But there’s one thing different now…

He is smiling… A smile that shines brighter than the sun… A smile that would make everyone’s heart stops beating for a second… A smile that would brighten the entire world of a man called Lee Donghae.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she’d let me…

Inch by inch they both leaned in as they stared lovingly into each other’s eyes, unspoken words were being exchanged and undeniable love was emitting from their entire being. Slowly, their eyes fluttered close just as their lips touches and the moved in sync as they molded their hearts together in the name of love.

Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it’s so y…

“Go to work Hae~” Hyukjae whispered against the warm moist lips after they broke away from the slow loving kiss with a smile.

“I don’t want to~ I want to stay here and kiss you all day long~” Donghae replied with a pout as he stealthily sneak a peck on those kissable lips of his lover.

“Mnooo~ you will break your fangirl’s heart~ you y little fishy~” Hyukjae said as he laughed at his cute whiny lover pout at him with a small glare.

“They’re heart aren’t as important as yours~ All I need is you baby~” Donghae said sincerely with an angelic smile making his lover blush deeply at his cheesiness.

“And I love your laughter Hyukkie~ They are the most melodious music to my ears~” He continued as he leaned in to peck his lover again and again before pulling away and leaned towards the hot redden ears of Hyukjae.

She’s so beautiful~ And I tell her everyday…

“You’re perfect… My beautiful wifey…” He whispered huskily into the awaiting ear before pulling away with a smirk as he stared at his blushing stunned lover who was just too cute for his own good.

“Bye baby~ See you later~” He said still with the same smirk before pushing an envelope into the hands of his lover and disappeared behind the white wooden door of their shared bedroom.

“Pabo Hae!!” Hyukjae muttered softly with a smile that he tried to hide with his pout as his heart felt so full from all the love his lover had showered him with. With his flaming red cheeks, he opened the envelope and read the content which filled with heart with even more love, so much that he’s getting dizzy from being so happy.

 

-----------------

To my dearest most-beautiful-baby Hyukkie~ ❤

Awww my baby is so eager to read my letter ne? I bet my cute little monkey is blushing now~~~ Anyways, Hyukkie baby~!! I’m so sorry I still had a schedule today… T_T It’s our 100th month anniversary but I couldn’t push away this stupid schedule to celebrate with my most beloved Hyukkie baby… *sobs* But baby! Please come to my mini concert will ya~? I want to see you for the entire day because it’s our day today~! Oh wait I want to see you 24/7 everyday actually… Will you come baby? Pleaseeeeee~~ *puppy eyes*

Hyukkie~ If you are coming, I’ve already prepared your attire in the box in on the dressing table and also the accessories in the smaller box beside it~!

Hope to see you there baby! I love you!!

From your Handsome Haehae~ ❤

------------------

 

“Pabo Hae~ Of course I’ll go… I’ll go anywhere for you~” Hyukjae muttered while smiling brightly as he hugged the letter and proceed to look for the clothes which Donghae had prepared for him.

Opening the boxes, he gasped in shock as the clothes that was prepared were actually the set of clothes which he had fell in love with in the mall when they went shopping last week. It was an expensive set of clothes which he really loves but had decided not to waste the money to buy since his closet was already filled with numerous clothes that they had bought over the years.

“You saw it didn’t you?” Hyukjae chuckled as he guessed his sweet boyfriend must have seen the glitter in his eyes when he was ogling at the clothes.

Happily, Hyukjae stood up and stripped himself of his clothes and changed into the new clothes that fitted his figure perfectly before standing in front of the full length mirror to admire the beautiful clothes he love that was given by the most important man in his life.

“My Hae is the best~” Hyukjae chirped happily as he sat down in front of the dressing table once again to style his hair and applied some light make up with eye liner. After he was done, he then smiled at his own reflection before turning his attention to the smaller gift box that was on the table.

Inside the box were a bracelet and a watch, both are equally surprising to earn a louder gasp from him. The watch was studded with diamonds around it’s round circumference while the word 해 was formed with diamonds as well inside the watch. A small 은해 was craved on the white leather strap of the watch. As for the bracelet, it looks like a normal metal wrist band with royal blue and white crystals lined in checkered style. But what are special were the words craved underneath it. 

‘100 months ago we fell in love, 100 years later we are still in love. –DH’

“Hae…” Hyukjae sniffed back the tears that had gathered in his eyes as he hugged the gifts to his chest, touched by the overflowing love his lover had gave him.

The sound of the door bell broke his trance as he quickly wiped his tears with a tissue, being careful not to smudge his eyeliner, put on the watch and bracelet which meant a lot more to him then one could understand before proceeding to open the door which welcomed Donhae’s manager.

“Leeteuk Hyung!” Hyukjae called out happily as he hugged the said man whom he had not seen for quite sometime.

“Ne~ Are you ready Hyukkie? The mini concert would start really soon~” Leeteuk said as he pat the cute man on his back gently before pulling away from the hug.

“Okies! Give me a minute I’ll wear my shoes~” Hyukjae said as he dug out a pair of socks and shoes before taking a box he had prepared from the dining table and left with Leeteuk.

“What’s that box Hyukkie?” Leeteuk asked curiously as he eyed the box on Hyukjae’s lap while driving.

“A birthday cake I baked Hyung~ it’s Hae’s birthday today too~ He must have forgot about it again… He only remembers our anniversary every year…” Hyukjae said with a pout, upset that his boyfriend doesn’t take cares of himself enough.

“Awww~ But he gets pampered by you so I don’t think he’ll want to remember it~” Leeteuk teased with a smile as he parked the car at a door of a grand hotel before patting the blushing man on his cheeks gently to inform him that they had arrived.

“Hyung~ Hae’s mini concert is in such a glamorous hotel?” Hyukjae asked as he stared wide eye at the interior of the hotel.

“Yea Hyukkie~ that fish of yours chose this hotel personally as he said he love the ballroom here…” Leeteuk explained to the curious boy as they walked towards the said ballroom where music could faintly be heard coming from.

“Hyung wait!” Hyukjae suddenly said as he gripped onto Leeteuk’s hand which was just about to open the door to the ballroom, earning a curious stare.

“I-I…” Hyukjae stuttered nervously as he looked down in shame for his sudden outburst but was shock when he was pulled into the comforting embrace of Leeteuk.

“It’s ok Hyukkie… Don’t be nervous… He’s your man after all~ just go in and claims his attention ok?” Leeteuk cooed as he realized what the younger man had been thinking just from his expression.

“B-But… But I’m supposed to only b-be his secret l-lover n-no?” Hyukjae whispered timidly, voice lacing with sadness as the words hurt his heart badly.

“Do you love Hae?” Leeteuk asked, ignoring his silly question.

“Yes… Of course I do…” Hyukjae said softly but confidently.

“Then trust him… Because he loves you just as much…” Leeteuk said with an encouraging smile as he broke the hug and waiting for the nod which came just a second later. With that, he opened the door to the ballroom and guided the nervous younger man in right to the middle of the ballroom. The concert had already started and there was already a voice singing a song but nobody was on stage yet, not that it was to Hyukjae’s concern yet as he was still nervous as hell while they walked through the fangirls rather… easily?

“Make him happy and be happy Hyukkie~” Leeteuk whispered into his ears right before disappearing into the crowd leaving him nervously looking at the stage for his lover, hugging the cake close to him to protect it.

Oh, you know, you know, you know I’d never ask you to change…

If perfect is what you’re searching for, then just stay the same…

So don’t even bother asking if you look okay…

You know I’ll say…

And the man of his life appeared on stage as he glided through the stage before turning a perfect round at the middle and stood facing the front, staring right into the eyes of his beloved boyfriend as he sang.

When I see your face~

There’s not a thing that I would change…

Cause you’re amazing, just the way you are~

The entire ballroom was quiet as everyone swayed with the music with a smile, a smile that only Hyukjae didn’t know the meaning to it. However, a little girl suddenly appeared at the foot of Hyukjae, tugging his pants for his attention.

“Hyukjae oppa~ this is for you! You are the most handsome oppa on earth~” The little girl said sincerely with a pure and innocent smile before handing Hyukjae a bouquet of blue roses and disappeared once again into the crowd leaving a confuse Hyukjae squatting there.

“Thank you~” Hyukjae muttered silently with a smile before standing up, wanting to concentrate on his boyfriend’s stage once again.

And when you smile~ the whole world stops and stare for awhile…

Cause boy, you’re amazing~

Just the way you are~

But his time to admire his boyfriend was once again interrupted as the girls around him started to turn to face him one by one, causing him to bite his lips in nervousness.

“Hyukjae oppa~” one by one they called lovingly with a smile as they presented a blue rose in front of him but not giving him as well.

The way you are~

The way you are~

Boy, you’re amazing~

Just the way you are~

With every word that Donghae sings, more and more attention was given to the confused young man in the crowd earning a satisfied smile from the idol singer who was proud by the actions of his fans.

When I see your face~

There’s not a thing that I would change…

Cause you’re amazing, just the way you are~

Slowly, he made his way down the stage towards his flustered boyfriend who looks like he was about to cry from confusion. The lights dimmed as the spot lights came to life, shining the two of them as their distance got closer with every word leaving Donghae’s mouth. The sapphire blue sea splits itself to allow their idol to pass through with ease. With their eyes now locked, all confusion had left Hyukjae’s mind.

It was planned…

A smile slowly graced upon Hyukjae’s face he finally grasped what was happening and felt the sincere acceptance of the fans of their relationship.

And when you smile~

The whole world stops and stares for awhile~

Cause boy, you’re amazing~

Just the way your are~

Yeah~~

Finally, they were now standing face to face, staring into each other’s soul with overflowing love that even the fans could feel. They were in love for so long… They were together for so long… But it had always been a secret affair which none could disclose… But now, they were looking into each other’s eyes in a mini concert with the fans around them… With an event specially set out to show their love… With the blessings from the fans who were always so protective of their one and only idol…

They are now official… Finally official…

“Lee Hyukjae…” Donghae said into the microphone in his hand without breaking the eye contract with his love.

“100 months ago we fell in love… In these 100 months, we smiled, we cried, we quarreled, we hated… but we loved… We loved, and we are still in love… I was a coward for not daring to announce our love to my lovely fans… I was a bastard who made you cry endlessly in jealousy as I worked my way up as an idol… I was a jerk for allowing people to hurt you by calling you names yet unable to protect your like how a normal boyfriend should just because we had to be in the dark… But I was also a love-struck idiot whose heart hurt every time I saw the tears I caused you to shed… Day by day, my love for you grown… Slowly, I realized I could no longer stand to see you hurt by my actions anymore… I want us to be official, yet I didn’t have the courage. I’m sorry I’ve only managed to do it now… But thank you… Thank you for loving me despite my flaws… Thank you for not giving up on me despite having to hide our relationship like we did… And… Thank you for giving me your heart… You are perfect Hyukkie… the most perfect man I had seen on earth… I love you Hyukkie… I seriously do…” Donghae confessed as a tear escaped his eyes and rolled down his face.

“H-Hae…” Hyukjae chocked out between sobs as he cried, touched by everything his boyfriend had said and done. He was speechless… All the hurt, all the pain had disappeared from his heart and mind, leaving behind only sweet memories and happiness.

Suddenly, Donghae knelt down on one knee and looked up at him with a smile that got his heart beating and face flushed.

“Lee Hyukjae… Will you marry me?” Donghae finally said with such a sincere smiled as he presented a diamond ring to the man who had occupied his entire heart, the man of his life.

“I-I…” Hyukjae stuttered in shock as he blushed furiously at the sudden proposal.

“Marry him~ Marry him~ Marry him~” the fans chanted excitedly as they waved their blue roses in the air.

“I… Y-Yes I-I do…” Hyukjae whispered shyly before covering his red face cutely with his palms as the entire ballroom of fans squealed at this cuteness and cheered at their successful mission.

“Yay~!!! I love you baby!!” Donghae jumped up happily like a little kid who had gotten his favorite toy as he slid the ring into the beautiful finger of his love and hugged him tightly.

“Hae~!!!” Hyukjae whined in embarrassment as Donghae twirled him around in his embrace in excitement while the fans giggled at their little lovey dovey scene.

Putting his fiancé down on the ground once again, Donghae then broke the hug and intertwined his fingers with his shy fiancé before turning to face his happy fans together with the love of his live.

“Thank you ELFs! Thank you for accepting him and us! This man here is Lee Hyukjae~ The man who had stolen my heart away 100 months ago and today, on our 100month anniversary, we are engaged.” Donghae announced with the brightest smile Hyukjae had ever seen on him as he rose their intertwined hands up to show everyone in the room the shiny ring on the finger of his love, displaying their love to everyone.

“Congratulations oppa! Happy 100month anniversary and also happy birthday!!” his fans shouted in return, reminding Hyukjae of his own little mission of the day.

Turning his head frantically, he tried to search for his long lost cake that had disappeared ever since the surprise event had stolen his attention.

“Hyukkie oppa~ Here~!” a small voice said before a tug was felt on his pants, gaining his attention. The same little girl who had given him the rose bouquet was now standing innocently in front of him with the cake box he had lost.

With a smile and a peck in the little girl’s cheek, Hyukjae took over the box and stood up to face his pouty fiancé who was jealous of the peck he had just given.

“What about my kiss~!” Donghae whined in jealousy with a cute pout that sent his fans squealing.

“Hae~!” Hyukjae whined back with his blushing cheeks, surprised by his fiancé’s request.

“What’s in that box~?” one of the fangirls asked not so softly, successfully diverting Donghae’s attention to the box in Hyukjae’s hand for which Hyukjae gave a silent thank you to her for her unintentional help.

“Hyukkie what’s that?” Donghae asked curiously.

With a contented smile, Hyukjae slowly opened the box and took out the cake that he had spent the entire night baking and decorating.

“Happy Birthday Hae~ There’s nothing much that I could give you since I don’t earn as much as you… I baked this cake last night while you were asleep… It’s my first time baking a cake so… I’m not sure if it tastes well…” Hyukjae said as he trailed off feeling ashamed.

Sensing his fiancé’s depressed mood, Donghae immediately went up and hugged him from the back.

“I’m sure it’ll taste well baby~ I don’t need any expensive present from you because all I need is your heart… And you have already gave me that~ Thank you and I love you baby~” Donghae said sincerely as he kissed his fiancé on the cheek with a warm contented smile.

“Thank you too Hae~ And I love you too, my perfect-handsome-birthday boy~” Hyukjae replied as he turned around and leaned passed the cake to kiss his amazing fiancé on his lips in front of the cheering fangirls. 

 

 

 


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT~!!

Comments are LOVE, Silent readers are NOT!!!

Just joking >< Silent readers are still loved.. BUT PLEASE COMMENT!! *sob*

 

 

 

My other fics:

[Completed] Baby it's ok...

[Completed] The way we love...
[Completed] ❤ I love you, Hubby Hae.. ❤
[Completed] When i was you man...

[Completed] ✿ Forbidden Love that bloomed ✿
[Completed] Our Memories, Our Love...

[On-Going] My Handsome Master
[On-Going] Love in the Horror Mazes
[On-Going] Fantasy Island [One-shot Collection]

[On-Going] 2 Hearts Palace

 

Eunyuk Birthday Special 1: Love that changed history~ ❤

Eunyuk Birthday Special 2:  Happy Birthday Hyukkie~ ❤

 

 

NOTE: Image credit to BlackJewel (@bright_jewel)~♥