Chapter 1

TRUE LOVE????

There was two childhood friends that loves and cares for each other.Those little two children was always polite and helps their neighbors everyday after their school.Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona was the name of those little friends.Ok Taecyeon is nice,loving,caring,cute and a handsome little boy.He was a rich kid but he's not that kind of a rich kids who were spoild brats.He always cares for yoona.He's 7 yrs old while Im Yoona is 6 yrs old.Her personality is also like Taecyeon,she's a nice,loving,caring and she's really cute.She's very beautiful.Most of their neighbor tease them that when they grew up they should be a couple.Well there is a fact that they do really like no,love eachother. Taecyeon and Yoona promised each other that they will never leave each other and they also make them promise that no matter what they would be married to each other.Their parents agreed to it they even laughed at it because they think it was cute.Their parents were also fascinated because of their action.Actually their parents already aranged their marriage before they were born beacuase they knew that they would agree to it but they  didn't know that their friendship would be this big that's why their parents was full of joy...........

Taecyeon's POV

It was a nice,beautiful and peacful morning.Cute birds a chirping outside our house.Their chirpings waked me up.'Ah!!Right today my Yoong will be going to her cousin's house.Im sure im goona miss her.She's gonna stay there for 1 month.Awww why does she have to stay there for a month?!!?' i mumbled quietly inside my room."Aaaishhhh!!!!! Chija!!" i shouted but not that loud."Taecyeon~ah is there something wrong??" My sister asked me."Anniyo Unnie.Kwinchana,nothings wrong hehe" i said to her.She's my sister Jihyen.This year she's here at the house cause this month is her yearly visit.She is staying at Bedford,Massachusetts.She's 14 yrs old.My sister plays with me and yoong whenever she's here but i think yoong can't play withus this month*sad face*.The reason why im sad is not only because of yoong but also because of those boys.Those boys are Nickhun and Donghae.I don't really hate Nickhun because he's not really bad he just listen to his cousin but that cousin of him is not a good guy unlike him,Donghae always beats me up whenever yoona is not here.He like's Yoona.But Luckily Yoong likes me HAHA!

~~~Flashback~~

When Yoona,Donghae,Nickhun and I first met we always play together we all have the same necklace.We always have fun in that small playground sometimes we would go to our favorite hangout place it was quiet there its peaceful,there are some trees and a lake but we don't go near the water we don't want any accidents to happen.Since we always hangout with each other Donghae starts liking Yoona.But he never told anyone about it.Then one day our friendship was ruined,it was the day when Yoona left to have a visit to his cousin and then one day Donghae and i were playing at the play ground by ourselves beacuse nickhun is doing something "IMPORTANT" that so called important thingy is actually Yuri.Nickhun has a big crush on Yuri haha.He is always day-dreaming about yuri thats why sometimes when he is imagining that Yuri and him are hugging,sometimes Nickhun might hug Donghae or me and ewwww it it makes us puke haha.Anyway,when Donghae and I were playing at the playground he suddenly asked me a question,"Taec,do you think that Yoona likes anyone?" I was surprised because of his question so i just said "I really don't know Hae.Waegurae?Why did you suddenly ask?"i said curiously."Well Taec,I like Yoona hehe" he said shyly.That part when he said he likes YOona shocked me.But then  he got serious and asked me if i like her too.Well we were friend since we were babies right so ofcourse i like haha no,I LOVE her more than Donghae does.I don't know anything else to say but "Yes Hae i do.I like Yoona too.And Yoona also knows that i like her.Sorry Hae.But your not mad right." i asked not wanting to destroy our friendship."Anniyo.Forget it Taec.We are no longer friends!!" he said angryily "But dude...." But then donghae said to me"Don't  dude me Taec we're over.Let's just pretend to be friends whenever Yoona is here.But if you still want to be friends with me than stop liking Yoona!" he said.Those words that Donghae said almost killed me."Anniyo! I don't want to!If that's the only choice.....*tearing up a little*then...then let's end our friendship..." i said to him "Teac...Do you really want to end our friendship....*shedding tears*...Fine Taec.Let's end it here but promise me you'll never cheat.I will never cheat Teac so you....don't you dare cheat..Okay!!Be a man taec!"he said to me while crying a little."I Promise Hae......never cheat too".....................

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

*sighs* i miss those days when we play with each other,having fun and spending lots of times with each other but now *sighs* i think it will never come back.. "Yah!Ok Taecyeon!".......

 

End of Chapter 1.....

DONGHAE,TAEC,YOONA AND NICKHUN'S NECKLACE

YOONA-PINK

TAEC-VIOLET

KHUN-LIGHT BLUE

DONGHAE-YELLOW

https://55bc2a2e126c5740f592-d857166f96dafda27316acf60e6e886d.ssl.cf4.rackcdn.com/462a4ca72D6a562D40242D8d382De8b63a1acc03IMG5F5333.JPG

Hi guyzzz! Sorry for updating late.There's so many works at school.I think i will try updating every week ends.

Thanks for subscribing!

Comment and Subscribe more pls!!

Kansahanmida!!!