Why Me!?

Be with youu
The teacher had somehow suddenly assigned me to tutor him since he barely made his way to class most of the time. And here I am, in class with him where the teacher dropped me off. 'Why me!?why must be me!' said yoseob in heart Yong Junhyung, the school delinquent and playboy ... Junhyung stared at the book on the table, not even attempting to open it at all, his eyes giving a look of disgust at it. “Come on” I said, opening the book myself to a specific page. “We’ve got to start somewhere. Is there anything you don’t understand?” Apparently, that question was unnecessary as he didn’t open his mouth to say anything back at all. “Yah” I called to him in a low voice, poking at his arms that lay folded on the table. “Say something” “I don’t want to do this” he merely stated, after burning (imaginary) holes at the book I had brought. “Ah don’t be like that!” I whined, taking out my school notebook from my bag. “The teacher told me to get you to learn all this” He raised an eyebrow as he raised his hand to cup his cheek, an amused look on his face.“I just want to teach you, that’s all” I told him the truth. In reality, I actually didn’t have much friends and I thought it was worth a try teaching him. I don’t know why I didn’t find myself refusing this when the teacher offered it to me. He only looked at me with those small yet sharp eyes that were almost hidden by his brown-haired bangs. He wouldn’t say anything much so I figured I should at least keep the conversation going. I handed him an empty notebook and flipped to a certain page on the textbook. “Can you do this?” I asked, looking up at him.“I don’t want to” he simply said, not even bothering to look at it this time. He leaned back on the wooden chair and started playing with his fingers. “W-why?” “Because it’s no fun” he replied with a shrug, looking towards the window. Fun? Sure, I may be first in class and all but since when was studying ever fun? Everybody knows that. But everybody had their own way of making studying fun so I figured I would at least give it a try. “So . . . “ I drew invisible circles on the table idly,He turned his attention to me, his eyebrows raised as he waited for me to continue. “What do you think is fun?” He grinned. “We’ll do it the fun way, I promise!” “You promise?” he smirked, a strange glint in his eyes. “Yeah!” I flashed him a blinding grin, happy he wanted to co-operate. Little did I know what I had coming . . . . “Fine then” he said, leaning over the table, his forehead almost meeting mine. I flushed at how close he was, moving backwards so he wouldn’t be too close. He titled his head, a sly smirk on his facial features that somehow looked so attractive. Well, he wouldn’t be a playboy if he wasn’t right? Each time I get a question right . . .” “I give you cookies?” “No” he scrunched up his nose, surprised at my sudden outburst. “You strip one piece of clothing” "Deh?” I asked back, making sure I heard right. “You heard me” he said, his lips and tilting his head. “Strip. One. Piece. Of. Clothing” he talked like he was speaking to someone with hearing problems. What kind of request was that? That was what he called fun? “You promised” he poked my forehead, his lips forming a half-smile.