My Radiostar!

My Radiostar

With a heavy heart, i was finally able to reach home after a rough night of recording for “Radiostar”. As soon as I opened the door of the 12th floor dorm, I flinged my shoes to the corner and dragged my feet in. I would expect no one to be around since the hyungs usually have their activities in the night. But to my surprise, I was pulled into a hug by someone.

 

This familiar smell...

 

“You’ve worked hard, my radiostar.” He pat me at the back.

 

Tears start to well up my eyes uncontrollably. I hugged him back and said “Kyuhyun ah... I’ve disappointed you. I did not do well in the recording, I know. The fans.... are going to hate me.”

 

Kyuhyun tightened his grip around my waist and whispered softly. “It doesn’t matter if everyone in the world hates you. What’s important is that... I love you.”

 

“Kyuhyun ah... I’m so useless. It was so difficult for you to get this opportunity for me to go on Radiostar but I... screwed it.”

 

“No, you didn’t. You have no idea how proud I was to see you sitting in the studio with me.”

 

I separated from Kyuhyun a little to look at his face. He was smiling so warmly at me. In private, Kyuhyun is nothing like the evil tongue he is on varieties. We started dating secretly since SJ-M long stay in Taiwan and we have been supporting each other since then.

 

Kyuhyun leaned his face towards me and I closed my eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and we kissed for the first time in the week since we have been busy with dance practices. He my lips dearly and I responded by allowing his tongue to enter my warm cavern.

 

“Don’t give up, my Ryeowookie. No matter what happens, i will be here to support you. I love you.” Kyuhyun whispered into my ears.

 

Tears start to flow down my cheeks as we hugged together once more.

 

“I love you too, Kyuhyunnie.”

 

3 hours later

 

Wookie ah, are you asleep? I heard about your recording for Radiostar. Don’t worry, I understand. I won’t be angry because you said I’m ugly.”

 

There was no response from the room. Eunhyuk tried to open Ryeowook’s room door but was locked.

 

This boy must be sleeping again. Alright, I shall comfort him when I see him tomorrow morning.” He thought to himself.

 

He scratched his head and left for his own room downstairs. But little did Eunhyuk knows that he was only half-correct.

 

Yes, Ryeowook was asleep but there was someone else sleeping beside him.

 

Cho Kyuhyun...