Finale

사랑에 빠질 땐 (I’m in Love)

"Ya! Lee Sungjong!! How long are you going to sing that song!?" a man with a black shirt screamed next to the Sungjong boy.

Sungjong turned of the speaker. "Myungsoo hyung! Don't you know this song!? This song is a love song that I really love to hear! So why are you complaining!?" Sungjong screamed back with his high-pitched voice.

Myungsoo scoffed. “Lee Sungjong, you didn’t like this song before. But after you met her, you really liked this song.” He said, teasing Sungjong.

Sungjong blushed. He then plays the song again. Myungsoo chuckled at his friend’s attitude. Sungjong will be completely frozen when they talked about that girl. It has been a month since Sungjong changed. He likes to hum love songs, watch melodramas like high school girls, trying to look good by paying attention to his appearance, and he drinks coffee, he never did that before.

It all happened when he met a young girl on his school.

******

-Flashback-

“Oh my gosh, I’m late!!” Sungjong screamed in his mind.

He rode his motorcycle like a crazy person to his school. When he arrived, the gates have been closed. He got so angry that he kicked a trash can. He huffed in annoyance, it was winter, so the roads were freezing and slippery. He calmed down when he saw a girl that goes to the same school as his, hugging her knees on a bench in front of the school’s fence, freezing. Sungjong slowly approached her and tapped her shoulder. The girl looked up and caught her eyes with Sungjong’s eyes. Sungjong froze. He was freezing, but the girl’s stare was warming him. He shook his head and then he sat next to the girl.

“Are you.. late too?” Sungjong said shyly.

The girl nodded. “It’s been almost 10 minutes since the gate was closed.” She said smiling. “Thank god I’m not the one who was late.”

Sungjong stared at the girl. ‘Is she crazy or what? The temperature was almost 0 degress yet she’s still smiling?’ he said in his heart.

Sungjong took of his jacket and put it on the girl’s little body. He grabbed her hand and walked to the motorcycle parking lot. He took his helmet and put it on the girl’s head. They hopped on to the motor and Sungjong ride it home. When they arrived at Sungjong's home, Sungjong took her upstairs. He told her to sit on his bed while he went downstairs to make some hot chocolate.

“Here.” Sungjong said giving the cup of chocolate.

The girl accepted it and smiled. “Thank you.” She said sweetly.

BA-DUMP. Sungjong can hear his heart beating rapidly. He put his hands on his chest and he can feel his heartbeat. Sungjong took a deep breath to calm him down. But it doesn’t change his hearbeat.

“Hey, what’s happening?” the girl said scoooting closer to him.

Sungjong looked next to him. The girl was giving him a concerned expression. Sungjong cleared his throat and then he lend his hand to the girl.

“My name’s Sungjong. What’s yours?” he said trying to be cool.

The girl shook his hand. “My name’s Cheonsa. Nice to meet you, Sungjong.” She said showing her dimples.

Sungjong blushed a little bit, making the girl chuckle. She by poking his cheek, Sungjong replied it by tickling her. They got so close at the same time and they didn’t know that they were falling in love with each other.

-Flashback End-

******

Sungjong punched his chest, trying to soften his hearbeat. He peeked through the wall behind him. People are giving him weird stares, while he doesn’t care about it. He kissed the envelope on his hand. It was a love letter. He’s been sending love letter to his bestfriend, Cheonsa. He fell in love with her since they first met. He peeked again and saw Cheonsa was done with her locker. She walked off and goes to her friends. Sungjong went clowly to Cheonsa’s locker. Thank God nobody was there. He tried to unlock her locker and he did. He put the letter inside her locker and the runs to his class.

Sungjong sat himself on the chair next to his classmate, Taemin. Taemin jerked up and saw Sungjong was smiling brightly. Taemin slapped Sungjong’s arm while smiling like a goof.

“Cheonsa, eh?” he said teasing Sungjong.

Sungjong got fired up and punched Taemin on this shoulder. HARD. Taemin grunts and laughed like a crazy person. While Sungjong scoffed. Their conversation ended when the teacher came.

******

-Sungjong POV-

I really want to stay by your side, I don’t know, ever since I met you, I always wanted to look at you, always wanted to get near to you, always wanted to give everything in my life for you, always wanted to do things for you only…

When you talk to me, my cheeks got redder and my head slowly drops. I just can’t look to your shining eyes or I will lose myself in your eyes. When I’m behind you, I always look at you, no mateer who is in front of me, I always stare at you. Sometimes when you caught me, I will pretend I don’t know anything, you seek for the truth but I tried to hide it. I can laugh innocently and you will also smile. You keep saying that I’m the same like the other boys, but I keep denying it..

That’s me, that’s really me..

A man in love..

-Author POV-

Cheonsa huffed when she put her bags on the bag. She went out her class and was startled when Sungjong was in front of her.

“Oh, hi, Sungjong-ah!! What are you doing?” she said smiling sweetly.

“Uhm, are you busy this Saturday?” he asked scratching his neck that isn’t itchy.

She tapped her chin, like she’s thinking hard. “I guess no, why? Do you wanna go out with me?” she said to the point.

Sungjong was a bit shocked, he thought that she could read his mind. “Well, yes actually. I want to take you to Lotte World, I know it sounds funny but I really want to go there with you.” Sungjong said.

“Okay, when will you pick me up?” Cheonsa replied fixing her bag.

“What about 4 pm on the train station?” he said.

“That would be great, see you on Saturday.” She said then walk off her class.

Sungjong clenched his fist and lifted his hands up. He muffled his scream so that Cheonsa won’t hear his excited feelings. He feels like his the no. 1 winner on the Olympics.

******

-Cheonsa POV-

“HEARYBEAT PLEASE CALM DOWN!!” I exclaimed.

I just can’t believe that Sungjong is asking me to go out tomorrow. Gosh I’m so nervous. I have to prepare my clothes! I don’t want to make him wait. I ran to my wardrobe. I raided my wardrobe and finally I found my clothes. I feel relieved and went to my desk. I opened my notebook and smiled. Guess what? Sungjong’s name was on my notebook. I smiled and took my pencil. I should study but Sungjong’s face just keep popping out on my head. I remember all the memories with him.

I remember when he was went out for the first time with me..

I remember when he always chat with me until my teacher got mad..

I remember when we were baking cookies ‘love’ together..

I remember when he bought me this cute necklace I always wanted..

I remember when he played a piano for me when I was sick..

I remember when he made lots of sweet poems for me..

I remember when he made a little surprise on my birthday on a roof..

Those are the memories I remember with him. Lee Sungjong. The boy who I met on my first day of school. The one who helped me when I was freezing, the one who took care of me when I was sick, the one who I always have when I’m tried, the one who always become my pillow, the one who is totally bubblyand clumsy..

These memories looks like a couple’s memories, but we are not a couple. We’re just friends, we’re like brother and sister. Sungjong-ah, If you can feel my feelings, please reply it. I kept thinking all this time, we are not a couple, but what we did are what couples mostly do.

You have to know this, Sungjong. If you are feeling this, pay attention to it. This means I have fallen for you. I’m giving a sign for you so please notice it.

That’s me, that’s really me..

A woman in love..

******

[These are the clothes you wear] http://weheartit.com/entry/81849677

I looked to my watch. Almost 4 pm, he should be here. I sat myself on the waiting room while fiddling with my handphone. A message from Sungjong came.

From: Sungjongie

Where are you? I’m already on the train station.

Sat, 3:56 pm

I replied it quickly.

To: Sungjongie

I’m in the waiting room. Come here.

Sat, 3:57 pm

I hit the send button and took a deep breath. Is this a date? Or just an ordinary trip friends like to go. I jerked up when my phone rings again. I looked at the message from Jjongie.

“I’m behind you?” I said full of concern.

I looked backwards and was surprised to see Sungjong’s face in front of mine. I can feel his breath on my face. Only a few movement, our lips will touch. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I heard peoples are staring at us while saying that we are a cute couple and we look great together.

Sungjong pulled of his head and took my hand. “What are waiting for, Apple? Let’s go.” He said and I just stood up like an obedient kid.

Unfortunately, we didn’t got any seats. We had to stand, I was fiddling with my handphone when Sungjong pulled me close, I bumped to his chest while another person walked off hurriedly while saying sorry. His grip on my waist tightened and again, I hear people sayign us as a couple. I didn’t do anything, his minty scent calms me down. We just stayed like that until we arrived at Lotte World. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. Suddenly Sungjong took my hand to the roller coaster’s ride. Oh I really wanted to ride that.

“How do you know that I want to ride that?” I said innocently.

He smiled. “Just my feelings. I also want to ride this.” He said walking next to me.

“WELL COME ON LET’S GO!!” I exclaimed excitedly.

We sat on the middle row. He used our seatbelts and wait for the ride to start. “Hey Apple, if you’re scared, just hug my arm okay?” he said to me, I nodded like a kid.

Not long, the ride started. I screamed in happiness when sometimes I hugged Sungjong’s arm. He will laugh wholeheartedly showing his rabbit teeth. I was a bit nervous toching his arm, it’s just that my heart was beating crazily since the accident on the train.

******

We played a lot that we didn’t notice that it’s night already. I didn’t eat since we came so we decided to eat. Sungjong took me to a small restaurant. We argue who will pay. But the shop owner smiled and said something.

“Both of you are really a lovely couple, since you’re so cute, I will give these food for you free.”

We thanked the owner and ate in silence because we were to hungry. Then Sungjong took me to the ferris wheel. I got really nervous. Why? Because sometimes couple always have their lovey-dovey time there. We’re not even a couple.

Or are we going to be?

We got inside the capsule and the controller said that we look cute together. I blushed when Sungjong said thank you. The ride was quite long because the capsules need time to stargaze at Seoul night view.

[Imagine this is the night view] http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sVMvi43Df1I/UBWFeU3tIVI/AAAAAAAADjc/6VMu-TEiq9o/s1600/July+29L.jpg

Then, it’s our time.

-Author POV-

Both Sungjong and Cheonsa looked very nervous. They don’t know what to say each other. They just stargaze at the sky. Cheonsa was to focused that she didn’t notice that Sungjong was next to her. Cheonsa jerked up when she felt a pair of arms hugging her from behind. She looked backwards and saw a smiling Sungjong. His face was inches from her. She gulped and then Sungjong opened his eyes that was closed before. He pulled his head backwards, but he didn’t let go of me. I just turned my head to the sky.

“Cheonsa-ya..” he called Cheonsa sweetly.

She turned and again, his face was inches from her. She can feel Sungjong’s breath on her face. She blushed and Sungjong smiled. He inches forward while Cheonsa just stunned there. Sungjong kissed her forehead sweetly, her eyes, he nose, her chubby cheeks. Then, he stopped. He put his forehead on Cheonsa’s head.

“Mind if I take it first?”

BA-DUMP. Cheonsa’s heart was beating crazily, it’s performing somersaults. And when Sungjong inches forward, fireworks were exploding. On the same time, Sungjong pressed his lips on Cheonsa’s lips. Her eyes widened in shock, Sungjong closed his eyes, completely absorbed in the kiss. Cheonsa slowly close her eyes and responded to the kiss. She felt something coming up, she felt her heart is going to fall. She feels that Sungjong is transferring his love to her. After almost 2 minutes, they broke up. Cheonsa pulled her head nervously while covering her lips with her hand. Sungjong looked at her innocently while smiling. Cheonsa doesn’t even dare to look at Sungjong on the eyes. Sungjong inches forward again and said the magical words.

“I Love You.”

Cheonsa’s eyes widened. She took a glance at Sungjong. He was smiling sweetly. He took of her hands of her face.

“Haven’t I said it? I love you.

Cheonsa gulped and the Sungjong kissed her lips again. Cheonsa gasped and hit him on the arm because she was embarassed.

“Is that your answer? Do you love me?” Sungjong said softly on her ears.

Cheonsa just nodded because she was lost for words. Sungjong smiled brightly and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you, my Angel. I love you.

When they arrived down, Sungjong interwined his fingers with Cheonsa’s fingers. Then, he took her to the park. There was a table reserved for them. Sungjong pulled the chair for Cheonsa like a gentleman and called the waiter to take their order. They were in complete silence when the waiter came with their order. They only said thank you and eat with silence.

“I got a song for you.”

Sungjong got up and then went backstage, the stage was right in front of Cheonsa. Cheonsa looked at him with an unreadable expression. Your feelings were mixed up. Not long, a music plays and the lights were on, showing 7 boys on the stage.

INFINITE OPPAS!!’ You screamed in your thoughts.

You didn’t believe that they have prepared this for you. And then they started singing, Sungjong first.

 

[Play Infinite’s Man In Love]

I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before

All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story

I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance

I’m acquiring the bitter taste of coffee

 

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient

I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own

 

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you

With just one expectation, your heart

When I’m in love

 

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

 

My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops

I’m only looking at you as I’m on my way

My confession gushes out as if I’ve been crazily running

When a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain one

He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have

 

Like a young child, I keep laughing for no reason

I control myself by saying that I’m different from others

 

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you

With just one expectation, your heart

When I’m in love

 

I can’t escape because I’m in too deep

The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name

As if you’re the main character of the movie, as if you’re the moon in the sky, I keep seeing you

I draw you out every day – my heart will rest only when you come into my arms

I’ll be your resting place that will never cool down

 

Look carefully – if you feel this, that means he’s fallen for you

If someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notice it

 

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you

With just one expectation, your heart

When I’m in love

 

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

When I’m in love, when I have fallen for you

 

The song ended with claps from people. You looked at your new boyfriend with a smile. He and other Infinite members approaced you. Then he kneeled in front of you. He gave you a big box and he told you to open it. When you opened the box, you saw a very cute couple sweater. 

[Imagine this is your couple sweater with Sungjong] http://datedaily.mate1.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_lyjffoFjPH1qdg1s5o1_500.png

Since Sungjong told you to wear it now, you put it on top of your blouse. Then he kissed your forehead, the Infinite members are howling like a wolf while both of yoy just chuckled.

 

This what I feel when I’m In Love..