++Last++

Love Rain

Today is the rainy day….
From morning till this afternoon the rain not stop to fall.

A guy is running from the rain, trying to look for a place to shelter himself….
As the rain fall down heavily, all his body wet and he look so messy.
He saw a big tree in front of a house, so he decided to shelter at there.

“Hais…. What a bad day!!” he wiped all the water from his body…. “How long will I be standing here??” he asked himself softly.

++++

Ryeowook love to watch the rain and he’s lucky today because the rain fall since the morning.
He’s sitting on his wheelchair as he stare blankly at the scenery outside from window of living room.

He’s blink two times when someone outside caught his attention.
It was a guy under a tree in front of his house, he can tell that guy mumble something while his body all wet because of the rain.
Even though he can’t hear what that guy said, he knows that the guy is whining about the rain…. It make him smile slightly.

And it was his first smile…. After  a long time.

“Wookie?” his aunty came to his side.
“ it’s time to take your medication!” Ryeowook’s  aunty held his wheelchair and turned it around.
His smile fade immediately when her aunty do that, as his aunty pushed the wheelchair towards his room’s.

++++

“Cho Kyuhyun!! Why you’re all wet and messy??” Mrs Cho asked her son when he’s walk in to the house.

“Umma, the rain is so heavy outside. And was my luck that I forgot to bring an umbrella!!” the guy whined as his mum come to him while passing him a towel.

“Oh…. You had to shower with hot water so you wouldn’t catch flu!!”

“Okay umma!” he reply as he make his way to his room up stair.

++++

Next day….
The weather was same as yesterday….
The boy look from his wheelchair and look out from the window. Today he feel like waiting for someone….

And after a while, the  person he’s waiting for, came and shelter under the tree.
He’s smile slightly again…. And it was the second times….

On the other side….

“This’s the second times…. I even left my umbrella at the office!! How stupid am I!!” he scolded himself.

He look up at the dark sky…. Waiting for rain to stop.
When he’s waiting, he has feeling like someone is watching him. He look around to see no one, till he turned to a house in front this tree.

The rain blurring his view to that window of the house, but he feel there’s someone behind that window who’s looking at him.
He can feel the stare….

On the other side… 
Ryeowook’s still watching the boy, he’s little bit surprise when the guy turned towards his side… looking suspicious.
From his side he can saw him clearly even the rain fall heavily.

He smile even wider….

After awhile, the rain’s fall lightly.
The guy sigh and walk away to go home….

Ryeowook smile fade when he left.

++++

Next day, it was sunny day….
He’s on his wheelchair, his Aunty pushed him outside for a walk towards the tree.
When he get there, he found something shine on the ground. He tried to pick it up, reach one hand out…. But his Aunt helped him, and pass it to him.

“I will get some juice for you, so you wait here, okay?”

Ryeowook didn’t replay, but him Aunty just smile lightly before walk inside house again.
He left alone….
He examined the thing on his hand. It’s a pen with ’ChoKyuhyun’ name on it.
He was curious, is he that guy? Cho Kyuhyun?

“HI!!”

He’s startled when a guy voice called for him, and it was…. him…. in front of him smiling.

“Hi! I’m searching for my pen that I think it in your hand now”

Ryeowook did not replay, make him confused and didn’t know what to say again.

“Hmmm…. I’m Cho Kyuhyun! It’s written on it, so that’s mine”

He’s not replay again, he only scratch his head confusedly.

‘Maybe he didn’t understand what I said?’ he thought.
“Can…. I get… it back??” he asked slowly, think that maybe this time he can understand.

He’s smile lightly, and reach out his pen to give it back to him.
He’s smiling back and take the pen gently.

“Thank you!”
“You know? This’s like my lucky pen’s…. and this make me more confidence….”
He only smile while stare at him.
“E…. I’m sorry!!”

“Wookie!!” his Aunty walk to him while bringing a glasses of juice, then notice she notice Kyuhyun.
“Who are you? And what are you doing to my nephew??”

“EH?? Nothing!! I just search for my pen” he pointed out his pen “This!”

“Oh…. I’m sorry. I though you want do something bad to my nephew!!” Ryeowook’s Aunty smile. She look over at Ryeowook, then surprised to saw her nephew smiling.
“Wookie? Are you really smiling??”

Kyuhyun who not knows anything just stood there, confused.

“This’s the first time I’ve seen her smile, after that accident” Ryeowook’s aunty exclaimed happily.

“Oh….” It was what he can say.

“I’m sorry! I shouldn’t tell you all this…..” Ryeowook’s Aunty smile sheepishly.

“No…. It’s okay!! Hmmm…. I think I had to go home, so….” Kyuhyun looked down at Ryeowook  before continue. “Ryeowook, right? Thank you and see you again!” he smile at him.

After he left, Ryeowook Aunty look over at him….
‘He’s the one who will change you’ she thought.

++++

“I’m home!!!” Kyuhyun announced to his mum loudly as he walk inside.

“Did you found your pen?” his mum came out from the kitchen.

“Yeah!!! Umma?” he asked as he made his way toward the dinning table.

“Hmm?”

“You know the boy name Ryeowook?? He’s living with his Aunt a few block from here”

“Ryeowook??” he nodded. “You mean, KimRyeowook??”

“I don’t know” He shrugged his shoulder. “But how did you know?”

“He’s the daughter of the Kim’s. They’re rich family in Incheon, who wouldn’t know them??”

“Really??”

His mum nodded before continue her story “The news said, when he, his family together with his fiancée want to go for holiday, they get a car accident. And he’s the only one who save. Since that day, he’s become like this. Peoples say he’s get trauma…. he can talked, walked, smile…. But he didn’t want to. He just puzzle like statue”

“Oh…. How tragic!! But he’s smile at me just now”

“Smile at you??” Kyuhyun nodded. “You’re dreaming!!”

“No, I’m not!!” he exclaimed as his mum laughed at him. “Why don’t you believe me??” he whined at his mum. “Maybe he like me!!” he exclaimed jokingly.

“Don’t so full of yourself, dear!!”

++++

After that day, almost everyday after worked Kyuhyun will look for Ryeowook in his house. Talked with him even he knows that he wouldn’t get a reply but only smile, it’s enough. 
This make Ryeowook feeling for him grew more deeper and deeper. 
This make Kyuhyun grew feeling for him too…. But he didn’t notice it yet.

Today rain is falling heavily….

Ryeowook’s waiting for Kyuhyun to come….then….
He come…. He run toward the window where Ryeowook is, he smile then give him sign like telling him to open the door for him.

He rolled his wheelchair and open the door.
Kyuhyun look at him and smile before kneeling. He held both of his hands while rain fall into his body.

“You like rain, right?” Ryeowook stare at him blankly before smile lightly. “Do you want to feel it??” he’s not replay but Kyuhyun know that he want.

He smile, then held both Ryeowook’s hand, take it out to feel the rain fall into his palms. Ryeowook smile, he finally can feeling the water from skies….
Kyuhyun is smiling proudly….

“Wookie!” Aunty called Ryeowook from the back…
“Kyu? You’re here??” she asked when she saw Ryewook with Kyuhyun. “You’re wet, you will caught cold! Come in!!”

“Okay, Aunty!” Kyuhyun turned Ryeowook’s wheelchair, then pushed it inside the house.

++++

The next day….
Rain is falling heavily.

Ryeowook’s doing what he always do when it rain. He’s waiting for Kyuhyun to come like other days.
After awhile, he’s coming…. Ryeowook’s smile when he saw Kyuhyun. He’s bring umbrella with him.

He smile from outside the window where Ryeowook is. Knock it lightly, Kyuhyun get his attention.

He turned and running to the door, knock it then opening it.

“Kyu?” Ryeowook’s aunty asked him as she walk out from her room. “Wah…. Today rain fall so heavily, but you’re not get wet”

He smile before replying Ryeowook Aunty.
“I’m bringing my umbrella today Aunty! Hmm….” He scratched his head before continue, “Aunty, I had something to say to Ryeowookie!”

“Oh sure!”

He walk towards Ryeowook and kneel down in front of him. Ryeowook just staring blankly at him.
“Ryeowookie…. I’m coming here to say that…. Today is the last day I see you before I go overseas” Ryeowook’s Aunty feel surprised. “Tomorrow, I will go to Japan for some business work, for a week. I just want to say this…. Blessing me, will you??” he not reply. “I promise you, I will bring some souvenir from there! Okay?” Kyuhyun sighed while getting up from kneel position. He patted Ryeowook head, then bow to kiss his head…. Smell his soft hair fragrance.

“So, you will leave Incheon for a week??”

“Yes Aunty! Please take care of Ryeowookie for me!”

Ryeowook’s Aunty patted his shoulder before he walk out from the house.

Ryeowook’s got a bit panic when he saw Kyuhun left his house. He rolled his wheelchair towards the door.

Turned the knob, he tried to open his mouth to call for Kyuhyun…. But his voice sound like it didn’t want to come out.
He’s breathing heavily as he saw Kyuhyun walk away…. He’s even didn’t turning back to look at him.

He tried to stand up from the wheelchair…. As he tried to stand up, he fall down to the ground….

“Wookie!!” Her aunty run toward her.

“Wookie??” His Aunty shocked when saw him laying on the ground. She come to her nephew and help him to seat back again at his wheelchair.
They’re now wet because of the rain, and Ryeowook’s clothes is dirty too.
He’s crying when Kyuhyun getting far and disappear from his sight, but his Aunty can’t see it.

“Wookie, he will comeback!! Don’t worry!!” His Aunty saided as she pushed him inside the house.

++++

One week later after the day Kyuhyun go overseas…. 

It was rainy day…. he look out from the window where he always be….
He’s always waiting for him, day by day….

Today he will comeback…. It was what he’s thinking right now….
He almost hopeless when the afternoon coming. No sight from him.

He rolled his wheelchair to turn around to go into his room, but stop immediately when he heard a knock from the door.
He rolled the wheelchair slowly toward the door, turned the knob and opened it….
Only to see….Him. Kyuhyun…..

All wet, but still had smile on his face.

“Hi!!” He greeted him, smiling brightly.

Ryeowook stare at him in disbelieveable eyes….

“I’m back!! And the business deal was so successful!! You’re not congratulating me??”

He blinks three times….

“Okay…. How about a dance will do??” he said as he offered both his hands to Ryeowook….

Seeing not reply, he take Ryeowook hands and step backward to make him stand up slowly. When he take one step, he’s fall….
But with fast move Kyuhyun grabbed him by his waist… and help him to stood properly….

“Are you okay??” Kyuhyun asked, but Ryeowook’s not reply, just stare deeply at his eyes.

They’re walk slowly, without sandal on Ryeowook feet he can feel the soft and wet grass….
Their clothes are all soak with rain now. 
But he’s smile…. Like feel really happy….

With both of Kyuhyun hand on his waist, Kyuhyun start to dance with him.
He place Ryeowook hands on his neck, even it seems awkward to him but he still like it.

Ryeowook’s Aunty come towards the door, standing there, he smile when saw the two dancing happily under the rain….

“I…. I miss you” He admitted his feeling. “Do you miss me??”

Ryeowook’s smile, and he knows the means from his smile. He open his mouth to say something but look so difficult.

“What do you want to say?? Say it!!” Kyuhyun waited for his voice to come out from his mouth patience-ly.

“Ky….Ky…..”

“What??”

Suddenly he hugged him tightly. “I…. I…. love you!!”…. “I love you!!”

Broke the hugged, Kyuhyun look at Ryeowook eyes deeply as he smile brightly.
Cupped his cheek with both his hands, he leaned his forehead towards Ryewook as he asked “you really talk??”

He’s nodding his head.
“I….love you, Kyu!!”

“I love you too!”

Closing the gap between them, Kyuhyun kissed his lips deeply….

==================================================================

I don't know if you all like it, well... just ENJOY!