Miracle

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hades Part 11

A/N: Sorry this took quite a while and for all the mystery.



---

1,077 words



----

Miracle

Defined as an unexplainable feat that are deemed impossible by normal circumstances.

Onew blinked a couple of times as he registered the happenings in front of him. It took a couple of days before he could regain normal functions and activities with help of everyone in the hospital.

“His recovery is quite interesting. He’s regaining all vigor in a short span of time.” Sungmin said as he looked at the CT scan and other test results.

“His internal organs are in tip top shape too.” Ryeowook said with a smile on his face.

“It’s a real miracle.” Zhoumi added as they ended the meeting.

-

---

Henry sighed as he waited for Ryeowook’s return, he’s not sure why but there’s things that he just couldn’t explain.

“hey, why are you worried?” Ryeowook wrapped his arm around the lover and gave him a sweet peck on the cheek.

“Myungsoo returned to the underworld.” Henry said and Ryeowook nodded. “Sunggyu went with him in exchange for Onew’s soul.” Henry stated and Ryeowook’s hold loosened.

“He didn’t” Ryeowook said in disbelief but Henry nodded as he ran his hand through his hair.

“It’s just too sudden.” Henry blurted out.

“Where’s Sunggyu’s body then?” Ryeowook asked and Henry gave him a small smile.

“Since Myungsoo already marked him, he enters the underworld not as a soul but as his partner.” Henry explained and Ryeowook nodded once. “But he can’t go back to this world..” Henry finished and it surprised Ryeowook.

“but he’s safe?” Ryeowook asked and Henry nodded.

“No one will dare touch the prince’s partner, not even Hades himself.” Henry said and Ryeowook tightened his grip around Henry and planted a kiss on his cheeks before burying his face on Henry’s back.



---

Myungsoo led Sunggyu back to the palace where Minho welcomed him a bow.

“It’s almost dinner time your majesty.” Minho said and Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry, I forgot that you don’t want to be called one.” Minho chuckled then led the two towards the dining hall where Heechul was already waiting.

“I don’t usually waits for my audie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter