I deserve It (part 1)

I Deserve It

It just a sweet-pain memory for hyunseung , He had been suffered for a long time . Saw his ex with his new girlfriend enough to kill hyunseung's soul .
Hyunseung being more quiet after his offical break with Junhyung. Hyunseung swear he won't back to his past even he soul already die now.

  "Hey seung . what are you thinking about ?" Doojoon interfere hyunseung's day dream . 'well nothing , why ?' 'urm let out for lunch then , awhh please say yes, I'm really hungry'  Doojoon show his aegyo face to hyunseung . But hyunseung just chuckle and shake his head . ' I'm not hungry' "aww come on , let have a date too" Doojoon pull hyunseung's hand and drag him out out from the dorm. Doojoon wrap his hand around hyunseung's waist and walk happily 'Aish you such a troublesome' Hyunseung just follow doojoon.

 

They didn't realise they was a guy peeking behind the door . The guy who peek behind the door saw whole the scene and jealous controlling him. He slam the door hardly. 'Hyunseung Hoe dare you let him touching you ?!!" Junhyung groan frustead . He punch the wall hardly  'damn'!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 AT pratice room (After the doojoon and hyunseung finish their lunch)

Hyunseung was alone in the practice room . He tried to focus whole his mind into his dancing step , before he realise there was a someone watch over him . Junhyung walk toward the dancing boy and turn off the song 'hey'
'What ?" Hyunseung reply Junhyung coldly . Junhyung walk toward hyunseung and come more closer to him . Junhyung wipe hyunseung's sweat at his side face by his thumb . Hyunseung slap his hand 'what you want huh ? If you want to talk about something please make it fast , I want to practice!" Hyunseung keep talking with his cold tone .  Junhyung grab his hands and push his toward the wall . Hyunseung frowded . 'DAMN ! WHAT YOU WANT ?!' 'I want you of course' Junhyung said it while smirk. ' WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ! LET MET GO' Hyunseung struggle but Junhyung tight his grip . ' Is it not clear ? I WANT YOU!" "Listen here ! no one can touch you ! and when I say no one it mean NO ONE ! , the only person who can touch you is me ME !" Junhyung caress hyunseung's cheek . 'What the hell are you talking about ! Yah ! get off you hand from my face , don't touch me ! They are nothing between us anymore" Hyunseung struggle more . Junhyung closer his body to Hyunseung body and hyunseung trap between Junhyung and wall . "Just because our offical break up has been announce , and you think they was nothing between us anymore ?! You're wrong seungie , WRONG ! I still love you seung , and you're mine" . Junhyung peck hyunseung lips . " shut up !"Hyunseung keep struggle . ' you're selfish Jun , get you mind straight ! you just love your position more than me , so just let me GO  . And you already have Hara . Please let me , I WANT MY LIFE TOO !" suddenly Junhyung kiss hyunseung "shut your mouth up Seung , she is nothing to me !' you're everything . Did you already forget our together memory ? Did you not love me anymore ? seung please . . "Junhyung talk between their kiss  "Just let me go !' suddenly hyunseung's eyes watery. He push Junhyung  with whole his energy . Hyunseung run out from  the practice. He run without way and suddenly he bump into someone . . . .