Author's Note

Sad Melody

Author's note:

 

*

 

I would to thank everyone who had invested their time in this Fanfic. Seriously, I didn't know what caught your interest that made you read this. I really must thank you. Seriously.

 

I had orignally planned to do this when there are 200 views or so, but I shall do it now,  in case it takes a year to reach 200. (Keke, kidding)

**

Alright, just in case if you were wondering, Kyungsoo died in the last scene. Yep, he died. My friend was asking me if Kyungsoo was the man while Jongin was the female. It's like this: in general terms, They are husbands. But in homo terms, Kyungsoo is the female while Jongin is the male.

And I really thank you for the upvotes, subscriptions and comments. Those readers who are authors, you should know how I felt when I got so much love in 2 days (Considering the fact that this didn't appear on the home page.)

***

I have been thinking about this for a few days, and this is it: Should I do an epilouge? Poll~~~

 

P.S. Do not mark "Yes" again if your option is either no. 3 or no.4.

P.P.S. Check out my other Fics!!!

P.P.P.S. Poll ends on 31st November, 5 p.m.. Any votes after that will not be counted.


 

Check out for updates!!

 

Poll is closed.