Love Triangle

Love Triangle

'What?', you asked shocked.

I said I’m in love with you.’, Byunghee repeated but his voice sounded like it was miles away.

Your head was spinning, your mind went blank.

He took your hands into his and looked deeply into your eyes.

'For such a long time you're the only woman that's been on my mind _________-ah.', he said.

Your lips slightly parted, letting a breezy desperate sigh out.

You were confused and touched at the same time.

A gorgeous man was confessing his enormous love to you, and you didn’t know how to answer.

-

You were friends with the MBLAQ boys for years now. You helped them during their trainee days and with their debut.

They never gave up due to your support, and in some way or another, they were supporting you as well.

Because of them, you learned how it feels like to smile with your whole heart or to cry in front of others without being embarrassed of your feelings.

Without their knowledge, they were helping you cherishing life.

You always found all of them to be attractive men, but there was nothing more to it. 

Except one of them. When you were around him, you were extremely happy the whole time.

You didn’t know what it was. Maybe his radiant smile or the way his eyes were always deepening while looking at you.

-

'I'm sorry.', Byunghee said and slowly let go of your hands. 'I shouldn't have said that.'

'N-No, it's nothing like that!', you said flustered and breathed heavily. 'It's just..'

'Joon, right?', he finished your sentence.

You nodded slightly.

'He said the same to me a couple of hours ago.', you said.

'So he finally accumulated the courage to confess to you, right?', G.O said and chuckled. 'Never thought he would after such a long time…'

'Hm?', you asked confused and frowned.

'I think he's in love with you from the first day he has seen you. He wouldn't shut up about your beauty.', he said. ‘Well, your beauty is really outstanding.’, he added and smiled at you.

'B-Byunghee-ssi..I have…I have to think this over.', you said and sighed.

'I know you have.', he said and shuddered. ‘Come to me when you’re ready for my feelings __________-ah.’

-

When you arrived home, you went to your bedroom and threw yourself on the bed, flashbacks of Joon’s words swirling in your mind.

>'I can't take this anymore ___________-ah!', he almost yelled at you, startling you.

'I'm in love with you!'

You felt your heart bursting out of your chest and your palms sweating.

'I know you wouldn't ever look at me ___________-ah. I know that I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, because that's what I said I would do from the start! When you told us you'd be happy to help us during our trainee days I promised myself that I’d do anything to make you laugh. I told myself to never give up on the group because that would’ve meant disappointing you.’

You placed your hand on your heart, trying to somehow calm your breathing.

'C-Chang Sun', your voice was shaking.

You weren’t ready for that, so you just ran with his shouts chasing after you. You weren’t prepared to reject his feelings nor to accept them.<

The thought of two guys being in love with you was driving you insane. Other girls would’ve done anything to have the almighty Byunghee and the -idol Chang Sun fall for them, but you weren’t.

The thought that you could destroy your whole friendship was burning your insides.

If you chose either one of them, that would’ve meant stepping on the heart of the other one. If you wouldn’t have accepted neither of their feelings, nothing would’ve been like before.

Your soul was crying just at the mere thought that your relationships might change.

You were doing your best to hold your tears back, to think about the situation with a clear mind.

'Why are they so selfish?!', you yelled and ran your fingers through your hair out of frustration.

The worst thing was, that you already knew what would happen.

You didn’t want to admit it, but the answer was scribbled deep within your heart.

You took your jacket and decided to go for a walk, refreshing your mind.

As you were going down the blinding streets of Seoul, watching people holding hands and giggling with each other, your heart sank.

'We would look really good together..', you were telling yourself. 'Aishh, I'm seriously thinking about this.'

As you walked along a bridal dress shop, you took a peek in the window and saw the most beautiful white dress.

'I would look amazing in that.', you told yourself. 'Byunghee-ssi, would you be my husband? Chang Sun, please do me the honor of marrying me.', you were playing scenarios in your head, acting like they were in front of you.

'I'm literally going crazy.', you slapped your cheek and continued your walk.

'What if we could really be together..?..', you were asking yourself, sighing deeply. 'We could be just like them', you added looking at a couple eating ice cream on a bench. 'Much cuter though.'

As your legs were getting heavier, you decided to sit down a bench in the nearest park.

As you were watching people passing by, you realized where you were.

'This is that place he took me for the first time after he saw me crying.', you mumbled under your breath. 'He told me that it's okay to show my weakness, and that I don't have to always be strong.'

You chuckled at the thought.

'And then, he tucked the strand of hair that was shadowing my face behind my ear, telling me how pretty I look like. I never thought he was in love with me..'

You looked at your feet and clutched your fists above your thighs.

As his radiating encouraging smile was flashing before your eyes, you knew the answer.

You knew what you wanted. You knew that you wanted him and nothing could’ve changed that.

You were ashamed of yourself because you only realized then how crazy you were about this man.

You instantly stood up and headed towards the direction of his apartment. Your decision was unbreakable.

As the elevator was going up, your knees were getting weak. You could swear that your heart was ready to rip your chest. 

Nothing of that mattered though.

You loudly knocked on his door.

'Who is it?', his voice was echoing from the other side. You didn't answer.

'Who is it?', his voice was drawing closer.

When the sound of the doorknob made its way to your ears, a boost of courage engulfed you.

He opened the door and his eyes widened.

’___________-ah.’, he said surprised.

You walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck, locking your lips with his.

Instantly, his hands went to your back, his mouth fast adjusting to yours.

He tasted sweetier than honey, and his lips were softer than clouds.

Slowly, both of you broke the kiss and stared at each other.

You drilled your face into the side of his neck, your hands wrapping around his chest as his hands lowered to your waist.

'It was always you. Always.', you said and closed your eyes.