Suzy+Minho

I Like you...

I Like you...

Her arms s around my neck, as she crushed her body to mine. Her body’s heat warming my cold heart. I gently grabbed her by the waist, pulling her so that we were as close as possible. She began to my hair and whisper soft encouraging  words. For some reason as she held me my body never felt so contented. My chin slowly came to rest on top of her head and I inhaled taking in the scent of her fruity shampoo. She started to pull away but I instantly pulled her back into my embrace. She struggled for a moment but then settled down when I whispered ’just a little longer’
 
I finally pulled away two minutes later causing her to gasp in surprise. Her lips twitched and came to form a small smile. Her hand raised to my cheek and she started to caress it gently. “It will be ok. You’ll find someone better than her.” her words drifting and then finally reaching my ears. In reply to her words my mind instantly thought that it wouldn’t happen unless it was her.
 
“Thank you, Suzy.” I said with a warm tone 
“You’re welcome. I’m sorry that I forced you to come here with me.” She replied her voice growing harder at the end
“I would have found out anyway.” I quickly stated so she wouldn’t blame her self.
“I can’t believe Yoona would do that.” 
“It ok, we’ve only been dating for a month.”
“Yeah but cheating is still unforgivable.” she hissed 
 
When she said that my body reach for her. She looked startled but before she could say anything I brought my mouth to hers. I could hear buzzing in the back of my mind. I quickly brought my hands up to her head so that I was cradling it. Her lips gently began to move under mine. I couldn’t help myself, I slightly parted my lips and brought my tongue to trace her bottom lip. She whimpered and began to pull away slightly. I took the hint and pulled her closer to give her a small peck on the lips.
 
“Minho?” a voice called surprised 
I regretfully pulled away from Suzy and rested my eyes on a surprised Yoona
“I’ll leave you two to talk.” Suzy said turning away, the soft clink of her shoes becoming distant. 
 
“We should talk.” I stated coldly 
“We should.” she snapped with a raised eye brow 
 
I grabbed her hand not caring to be careful with her. I pulled her along with me despite her protest till we came to the small table. I pulled out a chair and gestured for her to sit. She complied with a sigh. I swiftly did the same and we were now staring each other down. She blinked twice before opening but then closing it.
 
“I saw you.” I stated simply 
“And I saw you two.” She laughed
“How long have you been meeting him?” I asked not really caring to hear the answer 
“Who Donghae? The hole time.” she said slyly 
“How could you do that to me?” I hissed “I thought you liked me.”
“Oh, it’s all because of a little game Donghae and I have going on….but what about you? Are you sure that you’re not using little Suzy as a rebound?”  she smiled waiting for an answer 
“No, I’ve always had feeling for her but I was to scared to admit it.” 
 
_______________________________________________________
ONE WEEK LATER
 
I haven’t talked to Suzy since that day a week ago. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve picked up the phone and tried to call her but end the end I always whim out. Today will be the end of it. I pulled my hand phone from my jean pocket. I grasped it firmly and began to dial Suzy’s number. My heart speed up as the phone continuously rang. On the fourth ring there was a faint click, my heart almost flew out of my chest.
 
“Hello?” Suzy’s small voice asked filling the line
“Suzy do you think we could meet somewhere?” I asked getting right to the point 
“Sure, would the coffee shop on the corner of first street do?” she replied slowly
“That would be fine. In an hour?” 
“Sounds good. I’ll see you then.” she said and then the line cut off
 
My heart was still beating fast as I went to pick out suit able clothes for the coffee shop. I normally wouldn’t change but seeing as I’m meeting Suzy and I slept in these clothes last night I was probably a good idea. I lay the clothes on my bed and ran to take a quick shower.
-------------------------------------
 
I entered the coffee shop the comforting smell of mocha hitting my nose. I looked around the small shop searching for Suzy. I finally spotted her at the counter ordering a cup of coffee. I quietly stepped in line behind her giving her a fright when she turned around. The clerk ask if a wanted a coffee causing Suzy to step to the side. I ordered a regular coffee and stepped to the side to wait with Suzy.  Around a minute later the clerk called us over and handed us the drinks.
 
“Do you want to go to the park?” Suzy asked as we stepped away from the counter
“Sure.” I said leading her to the door
 
We began to walk in the direction of the park. We were both quite until we reached the small park. By then I had finished my cup of coffee so I threw it in the trash bin. She continued to walk ahead of me daring me to sneak up behind her. Unfortunately she saw it coming and spun around the second I  came in arms distance. 
 
“We should probably talk now.” she said with a straight face 
“The kiss…” I began to say
“It was just a rebound kiss right?” she questioned 
“No”
 
The instant I said that my hands cupped her face. I looked in to her deep brown eyes for a second before my lips crash down on hers. She was so shocked that it caused her to drop her coffee. Neither of us broke away though. I took it as a sign. I softly parted her lips with mine and tilted her head up slightly. She complied and then her tongue began to tease my lips. I laughed a little with out breaking the kiss. Her tongue with drew though so I began to nibble on her lower lip. formed a smile and she pulled away.
 
“I like you, Minho.” she said staring me directly in the eyes
“I like you too, Suzy.” I said bringing my forehead to rest on hers