[ONESHOT] Hello, Baby!

[ONESHOT] Hello, Baby!

 

RINGRINGRING!
"Ngh~" I squiggled lazily under my blanket, covering my ears. Stupid alarm clock, just stop roaring in my ears!
I waited for seconds and it didn't get to stop, so I directly hopped out of bed and threw the alarm to my drawer.
I huffed. "Ugh, morning disturbance!"
I went to bath and got dressed in my pink hoodie and creme shorts.
I don't have any schedules today, so I'm going to sit and relax in the dorm!
My stomach grumbled. Ah, I didn't eat dinner last night!
I was going to go out of my room when I heard a knock at the door. "Sungminnie-hyung?"
I unlocked the door and opened it, and I saw Siwon.
"Ne?"
"Uh...", he scratched his head, looking a bit flustered. "You have schedules?"
I shook my head. "Nope. Why are you asking, by the way?"
And I bursted loud when the look on his face got replaced with a 'oh-holy-sweet-Jesus-thank-You-for-Your-blessing-You-gave-to-me-in-this-damn-fine-morning' expression.
"Oh my God", I laughed out, "why are you like that?! You and your derp collection..."
He slapped my shoulders playfully. "Yah! What derp?!"
"This!" I mimicked his expression earlier and he laughed so loudly that he knelt down crossing his arms in front of his belly. "OH GOODNESS, AM I THAT UGLY?!"
I nodded in approval, chuckling.
"Well anyways", he said, catching his breath, "I have a favor to ask you."
Eh? "Go on", I said, curious.
Suddenly, a little head popped from behind Siwon's tall figure.
I couldn't believe what I saw that I squealed loud. "EEEEEEEEE!!!! A BABYYYYYYY!!!!"
I knelt down to his level and pinched the full and chubby cheeks the kid has. His eyes were brown, mild, and sparkly, like those innocent kids on TV ads--HE'S SO CUTE!
"Siwon! You have a son?!" I gasped.
He chuckled. "Oh my Goodness--no! Uh, you know my sister Jiwon?"
I nodded.
"Well, yeah, he's her son. She'll be gone for the whole day so she asked me to look after him", Siwon continued.
I looked at the baby once again, who was chuckling and nibbling to the teddy bear plush's ear in his hands. Talk about cute and lovable face! The Choi family is like perfect!
"Is his name Siwon Jr.?" I joked. "And what's the favor you said earlier?"
"Well, I hope this is not too much, but...can you look after him for me? I have a photoshoot today", Siwon murmured.
My eyes sparkled. Me? A day with this baby?
"Why not? I'd love to!" I said, kissing the tip of the baby's nose.
Siwon clapped. "Hooray! Thank you Hyung, I owe you one!"
I laughed it off. Then I asked, "yah, by the way, why me of all members?"
Siwon looked at me in disbelief. "All of the members have schedules today...except you, I think. I don't know. But gosh, taking him to the set? It would be an infant photoshoot instead of Siwon's!" He shook his head, laughing at his imagination. "Heechul-hyung doesn't have any schedules today but he's off to Hongki's place. And I'm sure glad! This kid won't come back in one piece if Hee's the one who takes care of him!"
I cracked up. "Yah, insulting your Hyung--talk about your image as God's number 1 fan!"
Siwon directly put his index finger in front of his lips and whispered, "ssh!"
I nodded and chuckled.
"Ah, anyways, I need to go now. And one more thing, his name is Choi Kibum!" He pointed playfully to the baby, wiggling his fingers in front of baby Kibum's face. The little one giggled cutely. Ahh, such a happiness seeing a baby like this!
"Well, he's about 4 years old, and you can call him Bummie for short! Now, go introduce yourself to my Hyung, Kibum!"
"Ah, ann-annyeonghaseyoooo~ I'm Choi Kibum!" He stuttered, and waved at me.
I squealed so hard in the inside--yeah, my weakness for kids!
"‎​​​​​‎​Hello, Kibum! I'm Sungmin!" I said, reaching out a hand to him, which he shook and giggled.
"Sungmin umma!" He bursted. What? UMMA? I looked at Siwon with a 'wtf' expression and he laughed.
"Um, Kibum, I'm an appa, not an umma", I said.
"Noooo! You're Sungmin umma! Sungmin umma!" Kibum clapped playfully and I gave up.
"Anyways, I have to go now, and here's the list Jiwon gave me for what to do with Kibum today", Siwon said, handing a paper.
"Okay, bye Siwon!" I waved, lifting Kibum.
"Byeee, Siwon appa!"
I looked at him and asked, "why are you calling him 'appa' and you still call me 'umma', even though I'm a boy?"
He pouted cutely, looked like he's thinking of a very hard answer. "Because you're just Sungmin umma! Yaaaay!" He clapped joyfully as I facepalmed. Geez!
I was sitting him on the sofa when one of the doors opened. Eh? I thought I was alone.
And from there, came Donghae, with his messy bedroom hair, in a his cute printed pajamas, yawning while stretching his body a little. Oh my God, why so cute?
"G-Good morning, Hae!" I greeted, stuttering and blushing a little seeing his cute act.
"Aaaahm~ morning, Ming-hyung", he replied, opening the fridge lazily and took out a carton of milk. He went to the sofa and sat beside me.
I waited for him gulping down the milk quietly when suddenly baby Kibum bursted, "umma, who's that?"
Donghae's eyes went wide, and looked at me, confused. "Is that your voice, Hyung? Man, that was so full of aegyo!"
I bursted. "No! It's him!" I brought Kibum on my lap. "‎​​​​​‎​Hello!" He waved cutely.
"Awwwww~" Donghae squealed, pinching the kid's reddish cheeks. "Oh my God, Hyung, who is this?"
"A-annyeong! I'm C-choi Kibum! Pweased to meet you!" Kibum said cheerfully, and we went all "EEEEEEEE!!!!!!" and some other kinds of fangirl--I mean, fanboy--ing screams. This kid is just too cute to handle!
I told him the story from where Siwon wanted me to take care of Kibum when he's gone, and I finally asked him, "you have schedules today, Hae?"
"Nope!" He clapped.
"Ah! Help me to take care of him!" I said happily, giving him the to-do list.
Suddenly I felt someone pull my shirt. "Umma, who's that?"
"Ah! He's Donghae", I said, as I wrapped my arm on his shoulder.
"Wheee, so Donghae appa and Sungmin umma? Are you guys married?" The toddler asked.
And I felt my cheeks lit up like crazy. "W-What makes you think like that?"
Kibum pointed cutely to us. "You are hugging each other! Mom said two adults hugging each other is married!"
And at that second I realized Donghae's hands are hugging me on my waist.
He's blushing so badly, aww that poor guy <3
I thought he wanted to defend himself so I blinked my eyes in disbelief when he said, "yeah! We're married! So I'm your appa and Sungmin is your umma for a day!"
WHAAAAT?
"And I see we're going shopping today?" He continued, answered by little Kibum's nod. "Yaaay, shopping!"
I chuckled. Donghae finally said, "okay! So, appa will take a bath first and we'll go shopping with Sungmin umma, okay?"
He released his grip on my waist, and I looked at that spot sadly. But...don't let go...
Donghae was walking back to his room to bath and I was playing with little Kibum in the living room when suddenly the toddler bursted, "aren't Sungmin umma going to scrub Donghae appa's back when he bathes? Mom said married couples do that~"
And I swear I saw Donghae's face as red as ever as he closed his bedroom door directly beside the living room.
Aish, this kid knows like, EVERYTHING to make us blush like crazy!

~o~

The day continued as Donghae, me, and little Kibum went to the mall for a little toy shopping. Kibum, who was piggybacked by Donghae, rested his chin on Donghae's shoulder, pouting so badly. Aish, I can't resist those fluffy cheeks!
"But appa! I want ice cream!" He kept on pouting.
"But you just ate you lunch a while ago, Bummie! You'll get stomachache if you eat ice cream now", Donghae said patiently with a soft voice, that somehow made me blush.
"Appa's right, Bummie", I tried to help, "we'll get you an ice cream later!"
Bummie pouted but finally he gave up. Me and Donghae sighed relieve in unison once we got free from Kibum's nagging...
...Which only lasted for a second.
"AHHHHH!!!! APPA, UMMA!!!! WINNIE THE POOH!!!!!" Kibum shrieked, pointing happily to the toy store we just walked pass.
Donghae's face scrunched in pain because the baby just screamed right in front of his hear. That poor guy :(
"Hae, you okay?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine...but my ear's not", he grumbled. "Want me to piggyback Kibum for you?" I asked. "Nah, it's okay", he smiled.
I swear I melted.
Shyly, I followed him to the toy store, and walked to the Winnie the Pooh section.
And it was like, a kingdom of Poohs there! That plump yellow teddy bears sat on the shelf, varies in size. I'm not really a fan of Pooh, but seeing all this makes me want to take home every single one of them!
"Aish", I heard Donghae said. "Kibummie, isn't Nemo cuter?" He argued while picking one of the Nemo plushie on the nearby shelf, waving it playfully in front of now-seated Kibum.
"Nope! I don't like nemo! It's too...fish!" He said. And it was Donghae's turn to pout. "Noooo! Nemo is cute and squishy and chubby!"
"But it's too chubby and fat! I don't liiiike!" Kibum pouted.
I bursted into laughter. It looks like a pouting fight!
"But Pooh is chubby and fat too! What's the difference?" Donghae chuckled.
Kibum thought for a second. Ahaha, I know he wouldn't be able to answer!
I think he realized us teasing him. And stuck, he finally forced a four-year-old kind of answer, "BECAUSE HE'S POOH AND NOT NEMO! NEMO IS CHUBBY AND POOH IS ALSO CHUBBY BUT I LOVE POOOOH!!!" making me and Donghae's laughter unstoppable, before we finally showered giggling Kibum with little kisses and tickles. He's so cute that I feel I can eat him up like cotton candy!
Finally, after we could control ourselves not to tickle that ball of fluff anymore, he pointed to the Pooh--the baby version, really cute, I must admit--at the very top of the shelf. "I want that, pwease, umma?"
"Okay!" I smiled and went on top of a chair, reaching out to the plush he wanted. When I finally got grip of the doll, I lost balance. "Ahhhhh!!!!" I'm going to strike the floor!
I felt my body flung down, closed my eyes and got ready to hit the cold ground, but to my surprise, I landed on something soft.
Eh?
I opened my eyes and saw Donghae's strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Hyung! You okay? Did you get hurt?" He panicked.
Oh my goodness--I landed on Donghae?! I quickly stood up and helped him to get back on his feet.
"Omo, Hyung, you got a bruise on your cheek!" Donghae said, as he brushed my cheek with his fingers. Ah, I remembered my face hit the wooden shelf before landing on him.
I stammered by his touch. "D-Donghae, I..."
"Ssh. Are you okay?" He asked, looking deeply to my pupils as he continued brushing my wound. "Ouch", I slipped a tiny moan. That hurts a lot!
"Is umma okay?" worried Kibum said suddenly. "I'm fine...but umma just got a little boo-boo", I answered while smiling. I hope I assured him everything's fine!
"But if umma's got a boo-boo...", he moved his gaze towards Donghae, "...mustn't appa kiss umma to make the boo-boo go away?"
Both me and Donghae looked at each other, red face all over. Oh my goodness, Kibuuuuuum!
"Well?" He hummed. "Kiss umma's boo-boo!"
I gulped when Donghae's face came closer to my cheek.
"H-hae?" I mumbled, more like a whisper. "It's okay", he smiled, stuttering a bit. He then whispered, "if it can make you feel better..."
And I felt his creamy lips touch my cheek, his breath swept my milky skin. He pulled away and smiled, really sweetly.
I blushed, grinning from ear to ear, enjoying the moment, when a loud gasp went to our ears.
Oh God, I forgot Kibum!
He was looking at us with his mouth wide open. "Omo...THAT WAS SO SWEET! Appa is so sweet!" He ran to hug Donghae's legs. "You made umma feel better! I'm so happy! Thank yewww~"
I smiled. That boy sure was right--I feel a thousand times better!
"Aish, this cutie", Donghae knelt and rubbed his cheek with Kibum's. "Now let's go pay for your Pooh doll and get some ice cream!" Donghae chanted happily as he lifted Kibum onto his shoulders and picked the doll and ran cutely to the cashier.
When I stayed hidden behind the shelves, holding my chest which was beating like crazy. My fingers moved to my cheeks, the spot where Donghae kissed. I could still feel the warmth. I could still feel how sweet it was.
"Donghae...you shouldn't have pulled away from that kiss...", I unconsciously mumbled.

~o~

After some ice cream, we finally went back to the dorms to find it still empty. The other members have schedules until late, I guess? I picked up the to-do list and saw "bath Kibum" as the next thing listed.
"Donghae!" I called. 
"Neeee?"
"We must bath Kibum!" I shouted. And Donghae's expression was like, 'holy-Jesus-how-in-the-world-can-we-bath-this-thing' and I shook my head.
I put on a smile and went to Kibum, who was busy with his new plushie. "Kibummie~ bath time!"
His light brown eyes widened in shock. "NOOOOO!!!!"
I facepalmed. "Hae, prepare the bubble bath, I'll get this kid undressed!" Donghae nodded and went to the bathroom.
"Aw, come on, Kibum, umma has your favorite rubber ducky right here~" I said, squishing the rubber ducky which Siwon brought for Kibum, making a cute 'squeak!' sound.
"Still do not want! Hmph!" He pouted. I squished the rubber ducky in frustration.
"It's a warm bubble bath, Kibummie!" I tried to persuade him again.
His pout was getting smaller, as he looked at me. I smiled sincerely, convincing him.
"...I'll go bath if umma and appa bath me!" He finally said.
I clapped. "Why not? Now let's go get yourself squeaky clean~" singing, I brought him to the bathroom, undress him, and put him inside the tub full of bubbles.
Kibum giggled in happiness as he played with the rubber ducky inside the tub while me and Donghae sat beside the tub, smiling.
"Wheee~ umma, appa! This is fun! Wheeee~" he pushed the rubber ducky around as if it was swimming in the pond. Suddenly he started splashing the water around. And a splat reached Donghae's face. "Akh!" He squeaked as he wiped his face with his palm. He looked ridiculous--his fringe was wet when the rest of his hair doesn't.
"Aish, come here you little--" he stood up jokingly and was going to strangle Kibum when the toddler once again splat the water--which created a bigger splash that was able to soak me wet.
"KIIIIBUUUUMMMMM!!!!!" I shouted out, reaching the warm shower and sprayed it everywhere. Donghae chuckled and hid behind the shower curtains. "Eee! Hyung, don't spray me!" But I didn't care and kept spraying the poor guy. He was now soaking wet, with bubbles on his hair.
"Well", he said, wiping his face once again. "YOU GUYS ASKED FOR THIS!!!" He turned the water tap of the wash basin on and began splashing the water everywhere.
Aish, I think I must change 'bath Kibum' to 'water fight with Kibum and Donghae' on the list!

~o~

The bath finally succeeded! We were all squeaky clean, and now seated on the couch with Kibum on my lap.
Donghae was holding the remote, surfing through channels to search for good movies to watch, when he stopped on a music channel. Omo, it's playing our No Other!
Kibum's eyes widened. "Omo, omo, appa, you're on TV!!!" He shouted when the scene showing was when Donghae danced with the rose.
The scene flashed to mine where I was standing and playing the piano. He looked at me proudly. "Umma is also on TV! Awww, both umma and appa is on TV! You guys are really married!"
Donghae chuckled. "What's the relation between us married and appearing on TV anyway?"
Kibum explained excitedly. "I don't know! But it's so cute that you guys appeared together! You guys must be married!"
Donghae squished Kibum's cheek and pulled me closer to him. "So you think we're really married?"
I blushed. Oh my God, Donghae, what kind of question is that?
But deep inside, I was also wondering what answer will little Kibum give.
I waited anxiously, and then he finally answered, "yes! Right? Because I see you're the sweetest umma and appa couple out there! I love umma and appa!" He crawled to kiss my cheek and Donghae's nose.
Aigoooooo~ can I keep this kid forever?
I played with Kibum's little hand, and he said, "so, does umma and appa love each other?"
My face went, BOOM! Oh my God. How can I answer this?
I looked at Donghae--he's also blushing red. But he managed to smile, and finally say, "of course. Of course I love umma. He's so warm and caring, and I love him for that." He pulled me closer and kissed me gently on the forehead.
I was trying to argue but, nah, whatever, it's just an umma-and-appa game, right?
I blushed, and only can nod.

My heart can't take this adorableness!!!
Kibum clapped, "yay! Umma and appa loves each other!"
Donghae laughed, "of course we do", he continued, grasping my hand tightly, which I grasp back.
A little yawn came slip from between Kibum's lips, as he laid his head on my lap, hugging his plushie. "Kibummie is sleepy~"
I patted his head gently. "Now, go sleep okay? I know you're tired. Sweet dreams, darling~" I sang.
And just like that, the room went quiet as the dream world welcomed the little toddler, leaving me and Donghae staying wide awake.
We both kept silent until I realized my fingers were still entwined with Donghae's. "...um...Hae?" I asked quietly, pointing to our hands. "Is something wrong, Hyung?" he asked, carefreely.
"The hands...um...Bummie's asleep, so you can stop pretending now...", even though I don't want him to let go, but I think this will create an awkward moment if we keep holding hands like this!
And to my surprise, he asked back, "why? You don't want my hands in yours?"
Eh?
My face flushed pink. "N-no, it's not that...but isn't this all just a game? An umma-and-appa game to make Kibum feel comfortable to spend the day with us?"
He went silent. Psh. See? It is.
I was going to force my hand out of his when suddenly he leaned to my ears, and whispered, "but...I can make all this a reality, because all I said earlier was true, Hyung."
And by that sentence, I stopped what I was doing earlier. I stoned. I couldn't believe what I heard. I looked at Donghae smiling cutely at me.
"S-s-so..." I stuttered, "that kiss thing..."
He nodded. "True!"
"About me warm and caring..."
"Uh-uh!"
"And the...last...st-statement? You love..."
He once again pulled me closer to him with his free arm, and kissed me gently on the right cheek, the left cheek, and finally traveled to my forehead, planting a really long kiss. As he pulled away, he whispered, "do I even need to explain more, Hyung?"
I felt my heart bursted in happiness. Oh. My. God.
I couldn't hide my smile as I was grinning from ear to ear. Donghae pouted. "Well, what's your answer?"
I giggled, leaned on his shoulders. "You should know it by now already, Hae", I mumbled. The air conditioner made Donghae's hair swept on my cheeks. "I need an answer, Hyung~" he pouted demandingly.
I chuckled. Yah, this dork~
I snuggled closer to him, closed my eyes and leaned to his chest and whispered, "I love you too."
I felt his heartbeat went faster than it should be. I bet he's smiling like a dork right now!
I let his fingers do wonders by my hair, making me sleepy. "Aaahm~" I yawned. "Now I'm getting sleepy as well!"
He laughed silently. "Well, then sleep. I'm going to sleep too", he said.
I nodded and stood up. "Gonna take my blanket--" and I stopped when he pulled me down to sit again. I stared at him with a 'why?' expression.
"Can't we just sleep like this? Hugging each other to keep warm? Wouldn't that be cute?" He said with aegyo. Awww <3
I placed my arm around his waist, resting my head on his shoulders, and his head leaned on my head, finding the comfortable position.
"Jaljjayo", he whispered to my ears, comforting me.
I smiled. "You too. Saranghaeyo, Donghae-yah."
Another kiss landed on my forehead, as he mumbled, "I know."
We both closed our eyes, and I prayed to God, hoping that time could stop for a while.


THE END