CHAPTER5-TOGETHER PART2

I'LL BACK OFF,SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER...

At lotte world...chaerin and junhyung,was indeed having fun riding all the games that were there...you could barely say,they spend the hole four hours playing only,without feeling tired,while for chaerin,’junhyung,how i wish,you ae always there with me,times like now’...without the blue, junhyung spoke out...

Junhyung:chaerin-ahh,come lets go...and ride the roller coaster...

Chaerin:yahh junhyung!you know right i hate...riding on those roller coaster...its scary and dangerous...

Junhyung:chaerin-ahh,you could hold my hand...if your afraid(junhyung say,pulling cl to go for a ride with the roller coaster)

Both of them,were holding hands as they went up...its like none of them wanna let go off their grip...

She hold on his hand,too less her fright...as for he,he just feel comfortable holding her hand...its like its another feeling for him...they took their seat...and she was indeed silent,as she was scared...while for him,he just cant stop stealing glances at her...he tightened  his grip,as she was indeed really scared...,she look at him with confusion....’we can go down if you are really scared chae...’he say looking at her...’its ok as long as your by my side’she reply,with a smile even as she was really feeling scared,like something bad is going to happen...he just smile at her...but the words...’its ok as long as your by my side’ecoed in his mind...he feel that the words is indeed meaningful...and he sort off having a diffrent kind of feeling for her...

Later after the ride,both of them camed down...’how is it?’he ask...’ok,but im still feeling kind of dizzy...’she reply with a smile...’i think we should rest we have play most of the rides already,come lets have something cold,later we can go somewhere,before having dinner together’he reply with a smile...and she nooded in agreement...

They went to this cafe in lotte world,which sells all types of ice creams...that you want to have...their eyes caught the shop,and they enter in...chaerin let go off her grip from junhyung hand and ran to the counter to order...junhyung felt like  a pain stab,right after she let go off his grip...he know all of his feelings today as a deep meaning but he just doesnt know what it means...now his only job,is to find the answer of all his feelings..he then walked to the counter where chaerin was waiting for him,to ordered...

At the counter,’good evening,may i take your order?’a girl ask...chaerin smiled at her...’what do you want junhyung’chaerin ask...junhyung smiled...’can you give,a medium cup of ice cream...’he say...’but junhyung,isn small cup of ice cream is enough for us...’chaerin say...’lets eat it together for once,like those couples...’junhyung say with a smile...’ok,what flavour,do you want?’she ask...’hazelnut’junhyung say with a smile...’yeay!my favourite’chaerin say...the girl smiled at her...’what toppings would you prefer?’she ask...’chocolate sauce,chocolate chip,wafer and strawberry’chaerin reply with a smile...junhyung look at her with a mazement...’you sure do eat a lot’he joked...’yahh!’she say...and gave him a punch at his shoulder...he smiled...the girl was indeed smiling at both of them...she then did as what they ordered...

After a while,’here you go’the girl say...and junhyung pay it...’you both look cute together’she say...junhyung smiled...chaerin didnt really hear what she was saying,because she was really paying lots of attention on the ice cream,but she indeed smiled to the girl and bow before both of them went to take their seat...chaerin was busy eating the ice cream ignoring junhyung...he keep looking at her...she saw he wasnt eating,so she took a spoon of ice cream...and say to him...’open your mouth,junhyung’she say...he  smiled at her,before he could eat it,she pull and feed herself...’yahh!chaerin’junhyung pouted...’our junhyung,is sulking’chaerin say...she took a spoon and feed him this time...and he also did the same thing too,both of them was indeed happy with each other...everyone in the cafe was admiring them,for them they look just like a cute couple,but they dont really know the thruth...

After a while,’come lets go’junhyung say...chaerin nooded and smiled...they entered in the car...in the car,’where are we going?’chaerin ask...’to the beach...’junhyung reply with a smile...’for,chaerin ask...’to have a walk,and to lose some of your weight since you really et much of the ice cream...’junhyung joked...’’yahh,yong junhyung...went i say to buy the small cup,you dont want,you instead bought the medium...and hazelnut is my favourite...and by the way if i put on my weight...i know how to go down...’she pouted...’owwwhhh,my lee chaerin is is sulking right now’junhyung say...’lets have me the hadsome junhyung,to work on some magic to our y chaerin here...’junhyung reply with a smile...suddenly,he kiss her at her cheeks,make her to blush madly...’yahh!mr.yong junhyung,who say you can kiss me...’chaerin say looking at him...’that’s my magic...miss lee’he say with a smile...’ya right magic,its more like a ual harrasment’she reply...he just smiled at her...’come lets go down...we have reach...’he reply...’ok,that was fast...’she say...

Both of them was walking,by the beach...while happily talking to each other...and they dont even noticed that it was getting dark...later,aftter a while...they left...in the car...junhyung tied a cloth to covered chaerin eyes...’yahh,junhyung why do you need to covered my eyes...’chaerin ask...’because,it wouldnt be a surprised,if i let you to open your eyes...’junhyung reply with a smile...’now,lets go’he reply...while,starting off the car engine...it was really silent in the car..

After a while,they have reach...he camed out from the car...and open the door...he hold her hand as she slowly stand and com out from the car...’we are here,but dont open the cloth,till i say so...’he reply...’ok’she say happily...they walked into a beautiful garden of roses...later,he untied the cloth...she was indeed shock and speecless...’thanks,junhyung...’she finally spoken...and hug him...he was happy that he too reply her hug...he pull a chair for her...and she seat...he took a  place opposite of her...he took out a red box and hand it to her...she open it an she was indeed shock to receive a beautiful necklace,that was perfectly curved to her name...as her birthday present...’thanks,jun’she reply with a smile...he smiled back to her...he stood up and say’mind,if i wear it for you’she smiled...he took the chain and wear it for her...’its beautiful on you’he reply...’come lets take  a picture for remembrance’he continue...she nooded...and so they took two perfect pictures with their iphone...

Later on,they continue to eat and was happily talking to each other...after a while...’would you dance with me?’junhyung ask...’definely i would...’she reply with a cute eye smile...he on the radio that was there and both of them dance under the moonlite...after their dance,he took a white rose from the garden and handed to her...’she smile and say’thank you’...after a while,they left,as it was getting late...

At her house,’thanks junhyung’she say...’i will never forget it’she continue...he smiled...went she wanted to enter in her house...he say’chae’she turn,and he kiss her forehead...’good nite’’dont miss me too much’he say with a smile...’same to you...’she reply with a smile...and he left after she enter in...she closed her house door...and went to her room...in her room,she lay down the bed while holding the chain junhyung present her and say,’junhyung,you really hurt me even more at this moment,how i wish we dont even know each other...and how i wish...you wouldnt hurt me like this...’