oneshot sequel

Our new Life

 

 

Good morning umma.” Jason greeted Hyoyeon as she prepares breakfast. He peck on her cheeks and sat at the dining table.

Jason is now 5 years old and he is now attending school.

“Good morning Jay, here’s your breakfast. Have your appa awaken?”

“Not yet, umma. Appa is still sleeping soundly.”

Jason eats the food that Hyoyeon prepared and he really likes it.

“umma, your cooking is really a daebak. No wonder appa really likes all the food that you cook.”

“aish your complimenting me again, you’re really like your appa. I’ll just wake him up, ok? Finish your breakfast and go to school afterwards.”

“neh umma. Is butler Yoon will be the one to send me to school?”

“Yes my dear but umma and appa will fetch you later on.”

“araso, umma wake up appa now he needs to eat breakfast before I finish all the food that you prepared.”

“yeah right, eat well ok? And leave some for him. I’ll just wake up your appa.”

“neh.”

Hyoyeon go to their room and she saw Junho still sleeping. She move closer to him and she trace his face with her fore finger. They are married for more than 5 years already but the spark on their relationship in still there and they didn’t seem to change their treatment for one another

“if you want to give me a morning kiss then just do it, I don’t mind.” Junho said while his eyes are still close.

“Yah, why don’t you just get up from that bed?”

“give me a morning kiss first. Besides our son is not here, I know it.” He opens his eyes and look at her eye to eye

“Aish ert as usual.”

Hyoyeon give a quick peck on his lips, but junho didn’t move a little, he was just smiling.

“yah get up now I already gave you.” Hyoyeon slightly slap his arm just to make him move

“you just give me a peck on my lips. Give me a passionate one.”

“Aish just get up, you’re so demanding.”

Hyoyeon stood up but junho immediately pulled her and she landed on top of him. Junho kisses her and their still on the bed, and then someone knock which made them stop.

“umma, appa may I come in?”

“sure come in.” Junho said as he gets up from the bed and also Hyoyeon. She was seated next to him.

Jason went inside and rush to them. He gives a peck on his father and sat beside him.

“good morning appa. How’s your night with umma?”

“it’s alright……yah what are you thinking? You’re still young to think like that.”

“I’m not thinking anything. I just heard that you want me to have a sibling.”

“yah don’t interfere on adults matter, araso? You’re still young and you don’t know anything yet about it.”

“ neh appa. Appa is it true that you and umma will fetch me later?”

“Yeah that’s right. We will go to kangin ahjusshi later on.”

“is it on the company or at their house?”

“both. But if you don’t want too then we’ll just go to their house.”

“appa I just want to go to their house so that I can play with Nikki and Athrun.”

“ok we’ll go to their house later. You need to go to school now or else you’ll be late.”

“Araso, bye appa, bye umma. I’ll be going now.” He give them a kiss on their cheeks and immediately leave the room

“ bye,Take care.” Hyoyeon said before Jason leave the room and Junho smile evilly which Hyoyeon notice it.

“Yah, what’s with that smile?”

“Mrs. Lee our son is now gone, so let continue it.” He pulled her again and lay down on their bed, and again she’s on top.

“Yah, you’re really a ert. It’s already morning you know. Your son might be like you when the time comes”

“so what? I don’t care. I just want to have a daughter. It’s been 5 years already and yet we still don’t have a daughter.”

“aish, you still have work and…………….”

“And what?”

“later you can do it.”

“what?! Later?! But I want it now.”

“Lee Junho, don’t be so naughty araso. It’s already morning and it’s not appropriate to do it in broad daylight. Get up now I made breakfast for us.”

“you made breakfast? Where’s the maids they should be the one to do it.”

“well I just want to cook for my husband and my son. Come on now, appa told me that there will be a press conference of the new songs of the new artist and we need to go there.”

“yeah right. It will be a tiring day again. I want to have a vacation for all us or just the 2 of us. I didn’t able to take Jason to other place aside from Lotte World”

“I know but Jason still need to go to school. Maybe some other time wherein he’s in school vacation”

“ok, let’s eat now. I’m hungry but…………”

“but……………”

“give me a kiss first here.” He pointed his lips and Hyoyeon kiss him. Their kiss became passionate and they almost became out of their mind.

“Yah Junho, let’s eat breakfast now before we reach our limits.” She said while controlling her laugh

“ why are you laughing huh? Is it that funny? You should moan not laugh.”

“how can I moan if all of the people is awake, they might hear us.”

“so what? No one will care. Come on let’s do it just for a while.”

Hyoyeon didn’t able to resist so she just followed what Junho wants. They just did it for a while and after that they fix their selves and eat their breakfast. Junho told butler Yoon to just bring the food to their bed room because they both doesn’t want to go downstairs.

(fast Forward)

“kangin ahjusshi.” Jason run towards kangin and he hugged him.

“woah you grow up so fast. How’s my nephew?”

“I’m good ahjusshi, where’s Nikka and Athrun?”

“well they’re inside. Play with them now.”

Jason immediately goes inside and Hyoyeon and Junho was left behind.

“So………how’s life now?”

“still the same hyung. I don’t have a daughter yet.”

“Aish you’ll also have one, just believe on it. How’s the company right now?”

“it’s alright. We’re very tired because of the press conference a while ago. I hope my wife will comfort me later.”

“Yah I know what you mean. Just talk about it later at our house.”

“yeah I know. Come on now”

They spend time on Kangin and Taeyeon’s house, Hyoyeon’s old home. Hyoyeon and Junho was living on Junho’s mansion because his parents is at the other country and sometimes they just visit them.

“Jay let’s go home now you still need to go to school tomorrow.”

“Neh, umma. Noona, Hyung we’ll be going now. Let’s play some other time.”

“neh, bye Jason, bye Hyoyeon ahjumma, bye Junho ahjusshi.”

“bye we’ll be going now………….let’s go, I want to rest now. Jagiya give me a massage later.” Junho said seductively and Hyoyeon already knows what he means.

“Yah our son is here. Don’t those kind of words.”

“it’s alright umma I’m not listening anyway.”

“even though. Come on now. Kangin-oppa, Taeyeon-unnie we’ll be going now.”

“bye dongsaengnim bye Junho have a safe trip.”

They go their mansion and Hyoyeon told Jason to sleep now. Jason prepare himself to sleep and Hyoyeon gave her a glass of milk before he went to bed. She went back to their room and she saw Junho reading some financial reports.

“jagiya it’s already night. You should rest now, you mustn’t stress yourself.” She went near the closet and pick up her night dress. She went to the bathroom to change her clothes. While she was changing her clothes Junho respond to her.

 “yeah I know. But it depends on my wife.”

She went out of the bathroom and faced him. One of her eye brow went up as she goes near to their bed and sat down beside him.

“what do you mean by that?”

“ you know what I mean. Jagiya….our son is asleep now. So no one will disturb us anymore.” He puts down the folder that he was reading and wraps his arm on her thin waist. The rest his chin on her shoulder and breathe on her neck.

Hyoyeon already knows what he means based on his action.

“Fine, aish why did I marry my ert husband?” she rest her head back at junho’s body and the start cuddling each other.

“Yah you can’t blame me. I really want to have a daughter; I don’t want our son to be the only child just like me. I don’t have any siblings so I can’t talk to anyone except you, Sunny and Sungmin.”

“yeah right it must be lonely to be an only child, but you’re lucky because your parents attention is all yours. Somehow I envy you because even though you’re now married you still have a mother.  Speaking of Sunny and Sungmin how are they now?”

“they’re good. They already have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. Hyoyeon my mother is also your mother now. And your mom is also my mom now. Nothings change when we got married. Remember that my mom treat you as a daughter even though we’re still young.”

“yeah right but I still miss her. It’s only appa who was with me and send me in front of the altar during our wedding. Why don’t Sunny and Sungmin visits us?”

“they’re just busy with the company, you know that they will inherit it and the kids will also inherit it. Hyo don’t be sad anymore, like I said before your mom is always with you. I know wherever she is she’s happy that you were married to a handsome guy like me and have a son that is look like his father. I know you miss her so much and so I am, Jason didn’t even meet her but he always say that he loves his grandparents…………wait are we just going to talk about those memories of ours, all night?”

“Aniyo.” She said and she kisses him passionately.

Then suddenly they got out of their mind and they did it again and again.

After 5 months…….

*kring kring*

“yoboseyo Olympian records, may I help you?.........yes sir……..Mr. Lee is in his office right now………araso.”

His secretary knocks the office door and enters.

“Mr. Lee, Butler Yoon is in the other line right now.”

“ok I’ll take it. What line is it?”

“line 1 sir.”

Junho pick up the phone and he talks to him while working.

“Mr. Yoon why did you call?..............Bwoh?! Why what happen to her?”

“she was just taking care of the flowers at the garden then that’s it.”

“ok I’ll be there…………..what hospital?..............ok  I’ll go there stay where you are.”

He hung up the phone and immediately go to the hospital. There he saw Butler Yoon seated near the emergency room.

“Mr. Yoon how is she?”

“the doctor hasn’t come out of the emergency room yet.”

“I hope she’s fine. Did she tire herself again?”

“I don’t think so young master.”

After a while the doctor came out from the emergency room holding a folder.

“Doctor how’s my wife?”

“she’s alright now. She just needs to have plenty of rest, eat a balance meal and see to it that she won’t get tired.”

“why, what’s wrong with her?”

“nothing’s wrong with her. Here take a look at it?”

She gave him the folder that she was holding and Junho read it.

“am I dreaming or what?......it this true?......... why I haven’t see her vomiting or something?”

“Mr. Lee even though you can’t see, it doesn’t mean that the test isn’t true. Some women don’t experience vomiting.”

Then butler Yoon remembers the time that Hyoyeon was vomiting every morning while she prepares everything she need for her school.

Junho always go to the company early morning together with Jason because of meetings that’s why Hyoyeon is the only one who goes to her school.

“it’s true Mr. Lee. All the results are true that’s why she’s inside for so long.” The doctor said again

“wait are you sure about it?”

“uhm………..young master. Young madam is having a morning sickness 2 months ago. I saw it one time and I told her that you must know it but she told me not to tell.”

“why didn’t she want to tell me?”

“well she knows that you like a daughter so she just keep it 1st until she knows the gender.”

“Aish, she really made me worry…………anyway doctor how many months is it now?”

“it’s now 3 months and I also made an ultrasound a while ago.”

“what’s the gender?”

“it’s a girl now Mr. Lee. I think Mrs. Lee really wants to surprise you that’s why she keep it to herself 1st. anyway I have to go now. She’s in room 915, she can go home later after she had fully rested. Mr. Lee take care of her, and remember all the things that I told you.”

“Yes doctor. Thank you very much.”

After that the doctor leave and Junho read again the folder.

“Mr. Yoon, could you tell the office that I won’t be going to work at the company for many months? I’ll just go there if I’m needed.”

“why young master?”

“of course I’ll take care of her. I need to watch over her. You know that she always let herself tired. You remember the time when she’s pregnant with Jason? She almost miscarried him because she let herself tired.”

“yes young master I’ll inform the company. Do I also need to tell the administrator of her school that she won’t work for a while?”

“Yes please and also don’t spill to anybody about it yet.”

“yes young master. I’ll be going now.”

Junho go to her room and he saw her sleeping peacefully. He traces her face using his fore finger. After that he kisses her cheeks and holds her hand. Hyoyeon woke up because she can feel that someone his holding her hand really tight.

“jagiya, what are you doing here and where am I? You supposed to be at work right?”

“Pabo, how can I work if you were rushed here at the hospital? You didn’t even tell me that your pregnant for 3 months, you almost miscarry it again.”

“Mianhae I just want to make sure that I’ll be a girl before I tell you.”

“what if it’s not a girl what will you do with it?”

“I don’t know. I just know that you really want a daughter.”

“Jagiya, you should’ve told me. you made me worry to death. I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl. I just want Jason to have a sibling that’s all. Don’t think like that ok.”

“neh, anyway do you already know it’s gender?”

“neh, and it’s a girl. The doctor already made an ultrasound.”

“Cheongmal? Are you kidding?”

“Aniyo, it’s true that it’s a girl. You’re 3 months pregnant so be careful, don’t stress yourself araso? I’ll be taking care of you from now on, so don’t worry.”

“how about your work, the company, and also my school.”

“don’t worry about them. I ask Mr. Yoon to tell them that I’m not going to go to the company for a while; I’ll just go there when I’m needed to be there and your school will be in good hands. Just don’t think about it, a pregnant woman mustn’t think of those things, you’ll be stressed if you do so.”

“Neh, araso. Sorry if I didn’t tell you yet.”

“it’s alright but you really made me worry. I thought something bad happened to you.”

“Mianhae.”

“Stop saying sorry Hyo. There’s nothing to say sorry. Go to sleep again you need that. You can go home after you’ve fully rested.”

“Neh, how about you?”

“I’ll just stay here with you. Go to sleep now.”

Hyoyeon close her eyes and sleep. Junho just stayed beside her the whole time.

After many months………………………..

Junho and Jason heard a baby crying and Jason tagged Junho’s shirt.

“appa is it my baby sister?”

“maybe, let’s just wait.”

After a moment the doctor came out together with a nurse holding a baby.

“congratulations Mr. Lee you now have a healthy baby girl.”

“thank you doctor…………..Jason be a good oppa to her.”

“Neh appa, can I see her?”

Junho carried him and they both take a look at the baby.

“wow appa, she really looks like umma. Can I hold her doctor?”

“you can’t for a while, she needs to be place at the nursery room first.”

“aww I want to hold my baby sister.”

“you can hold her when your umma is well already. Anyway Mr. Lee what should you name her?”

“uhm…..since it’s winter right now, I’ll name it Persephone.”

“appa what’s the meaning of it?”

“Persephone is a greek mythology. She’s the reason why we have winter right now. Since its winter it will be great if she will be named for the season.”

The doctor immediately writes the name and she give the nurse the name. The nurse went to the nursery room and she places the baby together with the name on the place where the babies must be place.

“Mr. Lee you can see your wife now she’s in room 532.”

“thank you doctor……..jason  say thank you too.”

“Neh, kamsahamnida Doctor Park.”

“no problem, just be a good oppa to her ok and take care of your umma, Also you Mr. Lee.”

“Neh, thank you again…………..come on now Jason.”

“neh appa.”

They both go to her room and they saw Hyoyeon peaking at the window.

“umma are you alright?”

“neh jay I’m alright. How’s your baby sister?”

“she’s at the nursery room now. Umma I’ll be a good oppa to her, you also look like her, really beautiful.”

“ aish, you’re complementing me again like you want something. Don’t tell me you want some toys again. If yes tell it to your appa.”

“aniyo umma. She’s really like you, I’ll take good care of her. When the time comes that we’re grown up no boys can go near her. I promise that.”

“Yah don’t be like that, you’ll be like kangin ahjusshi. You ask your appa what does ahjusshi do when there are boys who wants to be close to me when were young…….jagiya what name did you named her?”

“well it’s winter so I named her Persephone. You also told me that if ever you’ll have a daughter you want a name from a greek mythology so I named her and good thing it’s winter so I haven’t had a hard time to think.”

“well you still remember that.”

“of course, you told me that after we got married. You love greek myths a lot that’s why I know. Anyway she really look like you. Have a rest now, you look so pale because of giving birth.”

“that’s right umma. Appa and I will just stay here. Appa what does Kangin ahjusshi do to boys when you were young?”

“let your umma take a rest first………..jagiya have a rest now we’ll just stay here. I’ll just tell Jason about us when were young.”

“ok I’ll just sleep for a while but don’t ever change what really happens .”

Hyoyeon sleep for a while and the 2 is with her. They never leave her side. Junho tells everything to Jason since he’s already smart for a 5 year old boy.

“Really appa? It’s only you, Sunny ahjumma and Sungmin ahjusshi can go near umma that time?”

“neh its true. Kangin-hyung make sure that no one will get near her except for the 3 of us. When your umma had a relationship and broke up with her, Kangin-hyung is really angry and also I.”

“appa you already loved umma since young right? How come she had a relationship with the other guy during those times.”

“yes I already loved her. But she won’t notice my feelings for her. One time I decided to go far from her so that I won’t ruin their relationship, I was like a martyr that time. I even sacrifice my one and only love just for her to be happy with him, but when I came back I heard that she cried every night for 2 years because she misses me so much and she want to see me so badly.”

“aaaaawwww, appa you and umma had a really good love story. Good thing that you came back. That guy doesn’t deserve a great woman like umma, she’s really caring, sweet and beautiful, and of course Persephone and I won’t be born if you and umma didn’t end up together.”

“yeah that’s right. Since that day your umma and I never split up. We fight sometimes but it just makes us stronger than ever.”

“aaawww I also want to have a girlfriend now.”

“yah your still young for that. You’re only 5 years old better take care of your sister first and your studies is your 1st priority. But when the time comes you better guard your sister because I don’t want to see her crying just because of a guy just like your umma. And always be there for your sister when she needs you. You also must know if she have problems or not.”

“neh, appa I’ll remember that. Umma also told me that you’re like kangin ahjusshi, you can easily tell when umma is keeping secrets or lying or hiding what she truly feels.”

“yeah that’s why I want you to be a responsible brother to her. She’s your responsibility, but don’t be overprotective to her just keep it simple ok?”

“neh”

After a week they went home together with the new baby Persephone. Junho’s parents visited them and also Hyoyeon’s dad. Kangin and Taeyeon, Sunny and Sungmin is also there together with their kids.

Hyoyeon place the baby on the crib and junho hugged her from the back. He rest his chin on her shoulder and cuddle her.

“umma, appa wants to sleep now. Let me sleep too.” Junho said and his voice was like a kid.

“aigoo, jagiya stop making a kid voice. It doesn’t suit you”

“fine, let’s sleep now and I bet you’re already tired.”

“neh, come one let’s sleep now.”

They lay on the bed and junho hugged her.

“I love you Hyoyeon.”

“I love you too. Bette be a good appa to Persephone.”

“of course I’ll be  good appa like I was In Jason. I love you.”

“I love you too, Lee junho. I’m really lucky that you’re the one I married.”

“of course you are. I already loved you since we’re young that’s why we are blessed with 2 healthy kids. When were free let’s visit our parents. I’m sure they’ll be glad to meet their granddaughter specially Jocasta umma.”

“neh thanks for everything.”

“I should be the one to thank you. You married me and give me  2 kids that was so adorable. I’ll never forget the day you said yes to my proposal.”

“me too, even though you made me stupid that time. Could you imagine that the guy whom I waited for so long and whom I’m crying for just make fun of me.”

“Mianhae, I know what you feel and I’m guilty of it. But still you accepted me as your husband.”

“yeah right. Let’s sleep now, we’re both tired for today.”

“neh goodnight.”

“goodnight.” Junho gave her a long passionate kiss and after that the both sleep while cuddling each other.