FACE THE FACT

Face the fact *ONE-SHOT*

We had just finished our dance practice and I offered my members to have a Hi-Tea in my house since its quite near to our practice place. They've agreed with my suggestion and so we arrived at my front door waiting for the door to be open. *ding dong* the bell rang. My maid opened the door. "welcome home, miss" "thanks, now go finish your work, I'll make drinks for my friends here" "okay miss, if you said so"  " do come in" I invited them "I'll make drinks first, here... make yourself comfortable" I told them as I asked them to wait in the living room. I forgot that there's a group of guys that had been staying in my house for about two weeks in there. I'm pretty sure my member would know them since they're a very famouse boy group from Korea known as Shinee.

 

As I made drinks, I heard some chaos from the living room. That made me remember about the guys "Aigoo.... eotteokkeyo? hmm... ahhh.. just act like usual i guess" As I come in, I saw the excited so-called umma of our group which is the group leader trying to get friendly with onew oppa. He saw me when I put the tray of cups and tea-pot at the table. "Need help there?" He asked as he approached me with a grin in his face. " No thanks" I replied casually. I saw his hand trying to get near the empty cup. I guess he still insisted to help. I took a glance at our umma that had the what-the-hell-is-happening expression secretly and at the others that still shock at how casual my conversation with onew oppa is. As I snap back to reality, the first thing I saw was onew oppa's hand already holding the teapot handle ready to pour the tea in the cups. I immediately slap his hand. "anja juseyo" I told him. He holds the handle back. I slapped his hand once again and said " ANJA!! PPALLI!!" "arasso" he pouts. Our umma was still shock at how I treated onew oppa. I guess she thought I was being rude. aigooo.... I dont really care at what she think though.

 

As I fnished serving drinks to everyone, our umma pull and whisper "How can you so rude to your appa?" see? I told you she thought that. "Its not like he's my real appa okay" I answered blandly. "Hey! I'm older remember? don't be so rude!! I'm your unnie, umma and your LEADER!!" I guess she just exploded...lol..."arasso, mian" I wasn't really sorry about that though, she's just so freaking annoying. So I apologized with an emotionless expression. "Are you really sorry about that?" "yes i am" oh god, she's just so stupid... I think she buy that..."with that expression?" "yep, don't you know that I have this expression when I'm sorry?" "oh whatever" I guess she got annoyed by me too...it's quite obvious that I hate her but I still have to bear with that very annoying narcissist attitude of hers since she's our leader afterall....

 

I guess our voice was getting louder and louder as I saw everyone were looking at us with the what-hell-is-happening expression. "Ya Ya Ya, what's going on here?" Diva Key asked out of curiousity. "nothing" I said blandly. So we let it be as I sit next to onew oppa. I saw umma glare at me with her you-will-be-dead expression. It didnt really scare me though. "what's wrong, agiya?" onew whispered to me. "well, she claimed to be your wife coz she think she's the prettiest girl in this planet" "and you're fine with it? and you know you're the most beautiful I've ever seen agiya" his voice gets loud as he asked and soften his voice again as he compliment me. "Of course not! she just wouldn't accept the fact that I'm your girlfriend!" I replied with a much louder voice which can even be heard outside the room. "wait, you mean it's true?" leader-nim asked in disappointment. "I told ya"
 "I thought you were just like the other fangirls who claims to be idol's girlfriend when the fact that they are not" I just smile at that though coz she didnt even realise that she was talking about herself. "you mean someone like you?" Our maknae spoke up. she stays silent. whoaaa that's pretty harsh maknae yaa. " well then, I'll formally introduce them to y'all now" "we already know them" I ignore that though.."This is my BOYFRIEND, Lee Jin ki" I emphasize the word 'boyfriend'. "and s Key, the diva. Jonghyun, the playful one. Minho, the so-called mysterious guy and Taemin the cute little maknae" I said as I point to each of them members one by one.

 

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but... I already have a girlfriend which is her" Onew said to leader-nim as he hug me from the side.

 

 

The End

 

hope you like it ^^