chapter 1

Once the Ice Prince fall in Love

You see all the fashion members in the living room. They are talking happily. You can hear Seora laughing and chuckling. You went downstairs. Like you thought, they're happy. You took a seat beside Hana. They are talking about vacation. The group trip. You also felt interested to hear.  

"Someone suggest the place, please." Hana said. 

"Jeju island!" Minji suggested with her grin. 

"Nice." Hana smiled. "Okay, anyone else want to suggest?" he asked. 

"London!" Soyeon shouted. 

"Okay, anyone else? Hurry before the suggestion table is closed!" Hana doesn't say anything to Soyeon's suggestion. For Hana, Soyeon is a brat. You feel interested with Jeju Island which suggested by Minji but you don't say anything. When Hana sees all the members kept quiet, she closed the suggestion table. "Suggestion table closed. Okay, vote now. Who wants to go to Jeju?" 

You, Seora, Sera and Minji raised hands. 

"Okay. 4 votes." Hana counted. "Who wants to go to London?" Hana doesn't count the London votes, because only Soyeon raised her hand. "We'll going to Jeju!" Hana grinned. She's happy. She loves islands very much. She loves beach and sea, and so you are. 

You also smiled. You went upstairs to your and Hana's room. You share your room with Hana. You opened your laptop and browsed for Jeju, you saw the pictures of Jeju. You grinned. Jeju is very beautiful! And it is even listed in Top 50 Beautiful Islands. You're very satisfied. Thanks to Minji who suggested that. You are very happy.

"Eunri ah, what are you doing?" you heard Hana's voice and you're startled. 

"I'm browsing for some information about Jeju. I also found a hotel service in here. You can see." You gave your laptop to Hana. Hana looked at the pictures, then she grinned. Hana is a happy girl. She may smile, laugh and grin for easy things. You can see Hana loves your hotel suggestion. The hotel prepares a large room. And the views from the balcony are beautiful and breathtaking too. 

"We'll stay in that hotel, nae?" Hana stated that she wanted to stay in that hotel. 

"But it cost too much." You answered. 

"It's nothing. Didn't you remember I'll sponsor the vacation?" You realized that Hana came from a rich family. Her dad is also one of the most richest in Korea. You only nods as an answer. You thanked Hana for her generous heart. She is not like most rich persons. She is very generous and nice. She is not arrogant with her wealth. You hugged Hana happily.