Chapter 31

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


Well,beast,you didn't introduce your full name right? I guess it's time! At that moment,everyone's attention were towards beast.

Beast introduce their full name. You told Doojoon to introduce himself last. Everyone were focused at Doojoon. 

Minah,your full name is Yoon Minah right? Minah bit her lips and nod slightly. Are you afraid to admit your own name? Come on. Say your name! MY NAME IS YOON MINAH! OK! HAPPY?! Minah's blood is already boiling to the maximum.

Guys! Remember! Yoon Minah! Now Doojoon,introduce yourself. Doojoon fold his arm. (Doojoon) Yoo Doojoon. Infinite and B.A.P fold their arms and glare at Minah.

Woah woah! The Yoon Family! Awww! They are siblings! Why are you not living together? You look at Minah.

You don't have evidence that he is my brother! Minah suddenly shouted. Oh really? You took out your phone and search through your gallery in your phone. [Doojoon sent you his pic with Minah during break time]

Well well well. Isn't this when you went to Lotte World with beast? You show the picture to Minah then to Infinite then to B.A.P. Minah widened her eyes and bit her lips. Now B.A.P and Infinite glared angrily at Minah. You grin. *Haha serves you right* You thought as you scoffed

Actually guys,Her parents didn't actually threw her out of the house. The truth,her parents are at the States. She say she will be living with a friend but beast say no. She ended up running away from home. She lied to them because she want to move in here to be with Myungsoo 24/7. Before she fall inlove with Myungsoo,she had a crush on Gikwang. Right Doojoon? Doojoon look at Minah. Minah gave him apologetic eyes. Doonoon just ignored and answer (Doojoon) Yes. 

Minah right away stood up for herself. Lies! They are lying! Minah point to beast and look at infinite.

Or you're the one lying? You point right infront of her face. Well,you can plan with beast so that beast can get me to stay with them. Minah tried to lie. All you did was to scof at her lies.

(Gikwang) YAH! WE EVEN HAVE A LETTER YOU WROTE FOR US WHEN YOU RAN AWAY! Gikwang immediately took out the letter from his bag [Gikwang had the letter in his bag just on that day because on that day they decide to tell you their secret and help you to get rid of Minah]

Minah look at the letter and tore it. Feeling guilty already? Minah glared at you and look at infinite with 'help me' look in her eyes.

Oppa.. You don't want me to leave,don't you? Minah were about to go towards infinite when suddenly Woohyun yelled.

(Woohyun) GET OUT! WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE! YOU LIED TO US! OUT! Woohyun were really mad that Minah lied to them. Minah burst to tears. She grab her luggage and ran out. You look at Beast and thank them.

Thank you guys. Don't worry,she will talk to you. Again,thank you. You hug them to thank them. 

(Junhyung) It's nothing. I hope she don't bother you anymore! We better get going! Have a good rest and see you in school tomorrow! You bid beast goodbye and throw yourself on the couch.

FINALLY! You sigh in relieve. Peace in the house! So is that why they followed us home? L asked. You close your eyes and nod. 

(Sungjong) I don't like her actually but they want her to stay here so much! Sungjong rolled his eyes and got a smack on the head Sunggyu. 

(Himchan) Ok guys. Everything is solve. I can tell So Yun is tired. They look at you and saw you already fallen asleep on the couch. 

(Daehyun) So Yun is tired! Better carry her up her room. 

(Infinite except L) Myungsoo! All of them say in unison. L glared at them. He mouthed 'What the hell?!' with his lips.

(Youngjae) Ok Myungsoo. You carry her. L glared at Infinite. Infinite chuckled and high-5 with each other. L carried you bridal style to your room. Even your sleeping face is a beauty.. He went to your room and lay you on your bed. He brush off strands of hair on your face and touch your face. He kiss your forehead and went out your room,letting you sleep.

 

The story is ending.. :(  But Minah is out! Out of the house! YAY YAY! YAY! Thank you beast! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. <3