Sleeping

Sleeping - Soohyun

Sleep began to weigh you down as the couch was more comforting than anything else. I will lay down for just one minute, you told yourself as you folded your legs up from the ground. Letting your eyelids cover your eyes you fell asleep, not even hearing the door open to your husband, Soohyun.

"Jagi, I am home." He called as you whimpered from the couch at the loud noise.

Shuffling over to you Soohyun leaned over the couch to find that you were asleep. Moving around the couch, he knelt by the edge of the couch as your arms draped over your stomach that had more of a bump to it now a days, due to the growing baby inside of you. Placing a blanket over you, he headed to the kitchen, maneuvering in the dark to find an apple to munch on.

Finding some lamps to turn on he watched you as the light caved over you, hugging every curve and made you glow. Soohyun watched you for hours, you sleeping peacefully as all he could do was smile.

His watch rung, telling him how late it actually was. Sliding his hands under your body, he lifted you up carefully minding your head. Pushing the bedroom door open with his hip he walked in and gently laid you down onto the bed.

Changing into some shorts, Soohyun washed his face and slipped into bed next to you. The dark night enveloped you and Soohyun as he fell right to sleep with his arms around you. The baby began to kick Soohyun’s hands as you hissed with discomfort as you rolled over to face him. Gripping Soohyun’s shirt, you stayed up not seeing the end of the kicking baby. Sitting up, you walked around your small room; standing next to the window you looked upon the night as Soohyun stirred.

"Jagiya~" Soohyun mumbled as he sat up, you turned and walked towards the bed, sitting on the edge as your hands massaged your stomach.

"The baby is just kicking again." You sighed as you looked down at your round belly.

"Ah, maybe I can help with that." Soohyun said as he kissed your cheek, laying down as you followed his lead. Using his chest as a pillow you wrapped your arms around him as one rested on your stomach. His arm wrapped around you as he slowly began to sing for you. Morphing one song into another, your eyes felt heavy as the baby stopped kicking, Wrapping your legs around his, you fell right to sleep.

"Good night Jagiya. I love you, I love you too, you troublemaker." Soohyun kissed his fingers and then placed them on your stomach as he them fell right to sleep with you, with his family between his arms.