You still love me

Stay
As I received the call, I know that she will go after JiYong. I immediately rush down from the building. When the moment I get out from the elevator, a person with cap and pony tails walks in. She was wearing gray jacket and skinny black pants. I tried to look at her but she keep her head down and quickly rush in. It's her!!! I noticed that when I saw the necklace on her neck. I immediately used my bare hands stopped the door to close. As I get in and tried for second confirm, she quickly walk out the elevator. I knew it was her! I chase after and grabbed her wrist. 'Gajima!' I told her and she stopped. Still, she refuse to turn back and look at me. I know it was her. Wae? Wae she don't want to look at me anymore? She struggle from my catch and tried to escape, but then I immediately pull her into a room. As we enter that room, I crashed my lips on hers before she could scold me. I wish she would stay for me. Silly! I never been that pabo~ I thought she would change her mind because of a kiss of mine~ 
This time she didn't fight or give a single respond and that's what hurt me the most. My passionate kiss repaid by her cold reaction. She don't love me anymore?! I start letting go. ' you... You really that hate me?' I almost burst my tears as I'm asking. She don't give a single response and planned to leave. 'Is there any way to make you change your mind? stay?! Stay for me!' I shouted, but she still walking 'Nan saranghaeyo!' My last shout finally frozen her foot. She stand still as I walk to her. 
.......................
 
This is the first time he shouted out loudly that he love me. I supposed to be happy but my heart gets more sour than I could handle. My weak body just can't make a single move from his magic spell. 'Hye Pyeong ah~' he slowly raise my hand and said. I bite my lips and closed my eyes for a while as I heard he calling my name. I don't want to listen his voice anymore~ I not suppose to listen~ I don't deserve but then sinfully I missing him ---- so ---- so much. 'Can we just stop all this and left everything behind? You know I can always bring you away as long as-' I know exactly what he want to say but no~ no, SeungHyun! Not this time! I swiped his hand away from mine as if it disgusted me. 'Its none of your business!' I rudely said it without looking at him. I know this going to hurt him much but this is what I have to do. Mianhe, Oppa! Nado saranghaeyo! ' did you remember what we said before?! Did you ever loved me once? Or everything just an acting? You are using me to get close with JiYong and so you can do your revenge?'from his tone, I could sense the anger boiling up in his blood. 
......................
 
Surprisingly, she didn't answer me. I thought she would said 'yes' after all this cold reaction she gave to me. She just secretly take off her necklace and placed in my hand. I think I saw she mouthed something but it is too soft. I can't heard it and she leaves. 
......................
 
'Kwon JiYong!' As I leave the room, I immediately run to car park and I met him. My target! I shouted loudly before rushing towards him and stabbing the sharp knife right into him. Just when I thought everything is about to end, I realized someone came out and push JiYong away. My knife accidentally stab into him. My tears just burst out uncontrollable when I know it was him. He get weak and fall into my embrace. I cried out loudly 'SeungHyun!' Due to his weight is more than I could handle, it caused both of us sit down on the floor. I could see JiYong was freaking panic and screaming for help while running away. 'Why?' I asked as I cupped his face. His puppy teary eyes break my heart into pieces. 'Dont cry! In this life, you cried too much! Don't cry for me! Stay ...' He weakly hand me the necklace 'for me!' The full guiltless just overwhelm me. I should have listen to him. 'I treat you so bad. How ... You are really a pabo!' I cried badly but he smiled. 'You liar!' He said smilingly and slowly held his hand up and try to reach my neck. 'You love me!' How could he still smiling like this? I don't understand. 'You said before you will tattoo your loved one's name on your back of neck. That part have most nerves and if didn't did it well, it will kill you! That part is the most sensitive and pain. Same as love. Love is pain but your love one would make it so beautiful until you can't live without it.' Silence is what I could do then he continue 'I won't forget you! Never!' He said. He knew what I said before leaving?! In fact, he remembered everything single things.
...............