Chapter 1: True devil.

Wild!

 

"Hyuu~ Breath in, Breath out. Calm down Bom. Everything will be allright." She got out of the bus with her big luggage in her hands. 

"It's not for a long time either.." She walked untill she got to the big gate. 

"Well, that's a huge house. Aish dad!! Why have you done this to me??"  She knocked at the door and then waited.

A old young lady opened the door with a smile and said "Hello! What can I help you with?"

Bom smiled back and answered "Ah, Nae, I am her to be the new babysiter."

The maid started to giggle slowly and let her in. 

"Excuse me bu is there something funny?" Bom asked wih a surprised face.

"Ah, no! I am really sorry." The maid said. "Please take a seat and I will tell Mr. Kim and his son to come down right now. " And then she left.

 

Bom didn't knew anything about Mr/ Kim and his son. Just the fact that they are rich.. and she has to work for them from now on because her dad made a mistake at work. 

After some time Mr. Kim came down. Bom raised up and bowed to him.

Mr. Kim said with a smile "Sit down, honey. I'm Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you."

Bom smiled and shooked hands with him "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Kim. My name is Park Bom."

He called the maid and told her to bring three cups of tea. 

"So, do you know what are you going to do here?" He asked Bom

"Umm, yes. I am going to take care of your son, Heechul, right? I can't wait to see him." Bom said with a smile

"Oh, Is that so? I am glad that you are happy. Actually I need you because I am going to be gone for some long time and I can't let him stand home alone." He said.

Bom nooded.

Mr Kim continued "Do you want to know something else about him?"

"No, it's fine. I will ask him myself." Bom smiled and placed her cup with tea down.

 

After some minutes a guy was coming in their direction. He was tall and really beautiful. He was a lot more beautiful than most boys and girls Bom ever saw.  His eyes were a intense and deep black. Bom was really surprised by the boy she would take care. 

Heechul saw her so he bowed and said "Hello. I am Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you. I hope we will get along well." The he sat and drank his tea.

Bom was a bit slow but still, she was the babysiter so she bowed back at him and "Hello. I am Park Bom. It's also a pleasure to meet you." And she gave him a big eye smile.

She then said to Mr. Kim "But.. I was expecting to take care of a child. That's a little surprising. He..he.."

"Oh? Is that so?" Mr. Kim said. "Sorry for not giving you more details but I hope there will be no problems." He looked at his watch and said "I have to go. I hope you kids get along well. See you in some months. And also.. Heechul.. don't make problems." He said that and left.

Both, Bom and Heechul, bowed at him from the front door then got back in the house.

 

Once they got in the living room Bom said "Umm.. should we talk a little bit more?"

Heechul smirked at her and then said "Heol! Do you really think that you would get to know me better? I don't need you eiher, fatty.Now, please go out of my way." And so he went away with his arrogant look on his face.

"W- What?" Bom asked with a surprised expresion on her face? "I am sorry. I think I didn't hear well." She tried to smile. He turned his head back to see her expresion and then smirked again. After this he said "I think you heard relly well. Now please make me a sandwich." and then he lef.

 

In the kitchen:

"What the heck?? Who does he think he is?" Bom said making the darn sandwich for Heechul.

"Oh, yes. He is my boss's son. But still! I am the babysiter here. I should have the control!" 

"Yeah, right! I will take the control!!" After saying this, Bom took a broom, and the plate with the sandwich and went  in Heechul's room.

At his door "Come on! You can do it! You are the adult after all." She entered in his room and said with  authority 

"Yah! You rascal! Get up and eat your sandwich. And from now on call me noona! Understand?"

Heechul got surprised by her behaviour so he got up. "Mwoya? Who do you think you are?.. Noona?? Do you know this is my house? I can do whatever I want! Get out now." He said with an annoyed look on his face. 

Bom got annoyed too so she said to him "Yah! Are you crazy? I am here to take care of you so please behave well."

"Heol!" Heechul said and tryed to take Bom out of his room. 

Bom who was holding the brom tight, when she was touched by Heechul, she hit him lightly in the head with the broom.

"What have you just done?" He asked with the cold of death in his eyes and voice. 

"I- I - I just took the control!" Bom said like a scared little puppy.

Heechul got even angrier. He threw her in his bed and blocked her hands.

"Yahh!" Bom screamed! "What are you doing now?"  She was really scared. This was her first time she met a men like this. It's a total challange for her.

Heechul got so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. She closed her eyes thingt and tryed to fight back but he was too strong.

Then he liked her neck and bit her hard enought to feel pain and to get red. "Never do this to me again!" He said with the same coldness as earlier.

Bom was in shock. Heechul got off of her and watched her scared face. He smirked.

Bom stood up on her knees and started crying. "What the hell are you doing to me?" She said with tears in the eyes. "Am I a joke to you?"

He looked back at her, surprised. "What? I just thought you a lesson. Never hit me again, understand? And...." He got closer to her and whispered in her ear. "I am older than you so you should call me oppa." Then he smirked for one last time and left to the bathroom.

Bom couldn't understand the whole situation.

She just stood on his bed for about two-three hours, sobbing and touching her red and painful spot on her neck. 

"Argh! You bloody bastard! Oppa?? Heol! " She bursted out of sudden. 

 

In this time Heechul was watching the scene from the door. He just showered and he had only a towel around his private part. 

He threw a wet towel on Bom's head. She looked like a wet puppy. 

Bom opened her eyes big and looked at Heechul surprised. Then he said "Yah! Are you going to stand there and cry all the night? I want to sleep. Get out."

Bom almost started to cry again "After you tried to me and you left me with this scar here what are you expecting me to do?"  she said with a cute yet outraged face.

"It wasn't my intention to you. I was just punishing you because you hit me in the head." He said.

Bom stood up. Her legs were shaking. Still she managed to get to the door. With her head down, she went on the big and dark hallway slowly. 

"Hey!" Someone said behind her. She turned to see his face again.

"Wait a second." He continued. Heechul came at Bom and looked her in the eyes. 

Bom looked him back in the eyes and then Heechul said 

"Are you going to give my towel back?" And then he took the wet towel off of Bom's head.

"And also. You are really ugly after you cry. Your whole face is bloated." He said and then went back in his room.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! You beautiful bastard!!!!!" Bom shouted inside her head.  "I hate youuuu!"

 

The end of chapter 1 : True devil.

Hope u like it