A Bread for Our Heart to be United.

A Bread for Our Heart to be United.

Jongin is sitting in the couch, being a potato couch he is after a really long day. Besides, it’s one of his day off and he has to spend it carefully. Jongin continues to watch his Castle marathon when suddenly, Sehun sits next to him with a croissant coated in milk chocolate in his hand.

Jongin munch his last bubblegum, he knows that Sehun wants to shaved the right side of his head because he’s always that experimental. And Jongin almost says something about he looks ugly but he finally stops himself. Sehun looks much more manlier with his hair up-done and Jongin coughs so suddenly.

“So, how do I look?” Sehun asks, and Jongin still can’t answer because he chokes on bubblegum. Jongin keeps coughing and Sehun feels confused.

“Jongin! Are you okay?” Sehun asks again, but Jongin is still coughing hard. Sehun ends up helping Jongin by hitting Jongin’s back and the bubblegum flies away from Jongin’s mouth that it sticks on the other side of the wall.

“Thank God, Oh Sehun. You’ve just saved my life!” Jongin says that he hugs Sehun so tightly and Sehun can’t breathe.

“Yah! Hyung! Let go of me!” Sehun says before he ends up kicking Jongin’s shin. And Jongin is jumping around because that hurts a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It doesn’t make Jongin feel better the fact that he stares at Sehun too often because of his new hair, Jongin is aware that Sehun is his bestfriend in the group and this should be awkward that he finds Sehun’s new hair cut this awesome.

Well, it’s not only because of his new hair cut. Jongin thinks that he might grow too comfortable with Sehun, like he loves the smell of Sehun’s cologne which is cheaper than his own.

Right now, Jongin has his eyes landed on Sehun that’s sleeping next to Joonmyun in the van. Jongin doesn’t seem to know why Sehun looks so peaceful that seeing him like this is so beautiful dan this is so weird.

“Wow, that’s so creepy to watch someone sleeping, Jongin.” Chanyeol comments from his left and Jongin is caught off guard.

“What? N-no, I didn’t watch Sehun sleeping.” Jongin retorts as he tries to laugh to convince Chanyeol that he’s not watching Sehun.

“I didn’t say you watch Sehun sleeping, you said that to yourself.” Chanyeol replies before he then plugs his earphone. Jongin swears that this is his first time being so stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin lands on the couch with his bones about to break, he’s usually not this tired. Earlier, he’s paired up with Yixing for their schedule at Hello Conseulor and what Jongin didn’t talk much. Of course, some of the problems really had Jongin’s concern.

Jongin streches his leg until it rest on the arm rest of the couch, head rests on the pillow as his hand and sweatpants, until Sehun comes sitting on his stomach and ruin his plan.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW HEAVY YOU ARE?!” Jongin screams as he pushes Sehun away, Sehun only laughs before Jongin finally sits down on the couch and the next minute, he joins him.

“You should’ve left some space, I want to sit in here too. Anyways, I’m sorry, your stomach must hurt a lot.” Sehun says and Jongin frowns.

“It hurts a lot, Oh Sehun. You should realized that you have one boney .” Jongin comments, Sehun doesn’t reply. Sehun then opens the plastic of his smoked beef bread and eats it right away.

“Want some?” Sehun asks to Jongin. Of course, Jongin’s frown turns into a beautiful smile and he bites a large piece of the bread. Sehun chuckles at Jongin as he hits Jongin’s head, because it’s his bread and Jongin shouldn’t eat it that much.

They end up sharing the bread in half, Jongin finally knows why Sehun really loves to eat so much bread.

“Jongin, do you know that there’s a weird myth about bread?”  Sehun asks to Jongin. Jongin furrows his eye brows in confusion and he shakes his head as a no.

“Well, according to Scandanavian tradition, if there are two people sharing a bread, they might be falling in love with each other.”  Sehun says. Jongin feels the heat raising up in his cheeks because why did Sehun saying this stuff to him.

“Really? That’s weird.” Jongin answers nervously, he scrathes the back of his neck and he looks down.

“Yeah, I think so too. I mean, if a person is falling in a love with another one, he would probably steal glances or maybe watching the other one when they’re fall asleep, right?” Sehun asks. Jongin doesn’t know what to answer about this, he keeps looking down.

“Is there something wrong with what I said, hyung?” Sehun asks, because Jongin remains silent all the time.

“N-nothing, everything you say is right.” Jongin answers. Sehun smiles brightly about this as he finally laughs out loud. Jongin remains in confusion and he probably drowns in it when Sehun pecks on his cheek the next second.

“Oh God, hyung. You’re so dumb. Did you think I wouldn’t realize that you were staring at me the whole time? And also that time when you were staring at me when I was sleeping in the van? I’m a pretty good in analyzing people.” Sehun says.

“W-wait, so you know?” Jongin asks back, Sehun nods as his answer.

“Well, I used to think it was just my hallucination. Until that time, you admitted yourself that you were staring at me. I heard about that because I haven’t been asleep for that long and I almost laughed when I hear it.” Sehun says. Jongin is speechless about this.

“I-Why don’t you tell me then?” Jongin asks.

“I was just playing around, waiting for you to telling me this.” Sehun replies. Jongin wants to punch Sehun all over his face but suddenly, Sehun smiles and his eye smiles melt Jongin’s heart. So, Jongin decided to hug Sehun so tight.

“I hate you, Oh Sehun. I hate you.” Jongin says and Sehun laughs when he lets go of the hug.

“I love you too, Kim Jongin.” Sehun answers. Jongin grins stupidly before Sehun closes the gap between them and finally, their lips met. Well,  Jongin thinks that this isn’t a bad idea to fall in love with Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-I twisted that Scandanavian myth, because it's actually for a girl and a boy to share the same bread and they will fall in love.
- I hope some of you won't puke because this is so cheesy and gross
-Anyway, thanks for reading <3