Werewolves!!!

12 wolves And a Beauty?!?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chen Pov)

"WHY THE HECK IS SHE BARKING !!!" Chanyeol shouted through the whole room as I could just stare and frowned. "Did they feed her dog food cause don't..They're disguisting and dry. Yuckssss " Baekhyun said as he shakes his head rapidly and stopped by Suho. "Chanyeol, remember why are we here.. Don't lose your focus on the mission!" Kris said sternly. 

 "Look like the alpha is mad.. That was something~" said Kyuhyun who is the maknae in the other pack. I still can't catch the true story right now. How the heck they survived from the war. We saw with our own eyes.. they DIED... "Hey Chen, don't stress yourself. I bet all of them wants to know how but first things first. We came for revenge so, " then they pulled Minyoung from the side and ripped her uniform causing her milky skin to exposed. He started to trailed his fingers along her face down her neck as her face started to pale with the sudden touch. " Well,you guys are one lucky wolves to have this beauty.. How about I borrow her one night?Huh.." Siwon said as his other packs just smirk. Minyoung looked really scared and from her eyes I could already tears forming waiting to released. "She have nothing to do this. Just let her go, Siwan." I said as I clenched my fist tighter. "And if I don't want to~"

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!!"

(Your Pov) 

Why the heck am I here and they?? Is this a reality show or what but from the faces of them it doesn't look like one. *Bark Bark* I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter