A typical day~

Photo Album

                Eric was sleeping peacefully on his bed, tired from the events happened to him. He was planning to sleep a little longer when—

                “KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Eric’s eye opened widely as he hears Chris’ shrieking voice. Eric runs towards the door thinking something worst is happening.

                “YAAAIIISSSHHH JEONGMMALLL!!!” Boomed Stacy’s voice. Eric opens the door to Stacy dragging some bundle of clothes and Chris was hanging on her ankle.

                Eric looks around to see Andy and JunJin around who were sitting awkwardly on the couch. He looks at Stacy who was struggling to move while Chris went to a sitting position and tries grabbing the bundle of cloths... both were screaming to let go of each other. Eric tiptoes towards JunJin and Andy and sat in between them.

                “What’s going on?” Eric asks.

                “Stacy was demanding to throw all of Chris’ clothes so she can buy her new ones while Chris is refusing to let of her old clothes” Andy said. JunJin sighs heavily.

                “It’s my first time to see girls acting this way” Junjin said in disbelief “I guess those sibling fights in drama really does exists”

                “No, this one’s too extreme” Eric said as he tries to recall scenes from the movies he was in if there are situations such as these.

                “YAH! If you don’t let go, I’ll kick you off!” Stacy threatened.

                “GO ON!!!” Chris yelled back and Stacy was already pissed.

                “Still... you don’t these things everyday” JunJin said and Andy nodded. Eric just drops his head as he realizes that his once calm home will be filled with 2 growling cats.

                “YAH!!! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?! I’ll buy you new clothes anyway!” Stacy yells.

                “I DON’T WANT THOSE NEW THINGS!!! I WANT THOSE CLOTHES YOU’RE HOLDING!!!” Chris yelled back when Stacy finally gets free from Chris’ grip but the latter won’t give up! Chris stands up and immediately grabs hold on the bundle.

                “You don’t want to let go?!” Stacy warns Chris who shakes her head. “Jeongmal? Arrasso...”

                JunJin, Andy, and Eric thought that this would be the end of the sibling’s war... but Stacy did something out of the expected! Stacy frees her one hand then it speeds towards Chris chest and squeezed the right lump on it. The guys’ eyes widened as they saw the act and Chris throws herself back to get one of her twins free from Stacy’s grip. Stacy runs towards the other room where she works her designs.

                Chris sits there in disbelief and heaving heavy breaths.

                “YAH!!!” Chris yells “YOU’RE SO UNFAIR!!!” along those heavy breaths were a few sniffles and her eyes brimmed with tears.

                JunJin and Andy exchanges looks.

                “YOU—YOU ALWAYS GRAB THEM (her s) WHEN YOU’RE LOSING!!!” Chris exhales heavily and tears started to fall. “EVERSINCE WE’RE KIDS YOU’RE ALWAYS DOING IT!!! YOU’RE DEAD IF THEY BECAME UNEQUAL!!!” Stacy goes out and locks the room. She stares at Chris who was sitting on the floor, trying not to sob out her frustration.

                “Yah... in this world, nothing is fair” Stacy said and walks towards the kitchen while Chris wipes her tears that kept falling endlessly.

                “You—you... I don’t even do these things to you!” Chris said. The three guys looked at her in pity. “I’m always the one who ends up crying because of you!”

                “Just let it go~” Stacy’s hateful voice sounded from the kitchen.

                “YOU’RE TERRIBLE!!!” Chris yelled and stomps towards her room. Stacy gets out of the kitchen and shakes her head. JunJin,Andy and Eric stares at her.

                “Don’t you think... you’re a bit tough on her?” JunJin blurts out.

                “No” Stacy said and looks at her watch. “You haven’t seen the worst of it”

                “I pity your little sister” JunJin said. “Even I... was not that tough on my sister” Stacy smiles at him.

                “Sibling relationship does not rely on your behaviour and attitude... its how you’re going to stand for each other when the worst have come” Stacy said seriously when HyeSung, MinWoo and DongWan appear. “Oh good, you’re here”

                “What’s this all about?” Hyesung asked. “Why did you ask me to bring my shirt and sports pants?” DongWan gave Stacy the dumplings she asked for.

                “Well... I’m doing shopping” Stacy smiles at Hyesung and took his clothes which was large in size then she went towards Chris’ room and unlocks it and gets in.

                “What was that all about?” DongWan and MinWoo asked.

                “Well...” Andy was about explain when.

BADUMPPP BUMPPP THUDDD!!!

                “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” the guys can hear Chris’ voice from the other room.

                “GIVE THEM TO ME!!!” Stacy’s voice came.

                “DON’T WANNAAAAAA!!!”

BUUUMMP! THUUUDDD!!!

                “What in the world are those two doing in there?” Hyesung asks. “This is one weird thing to start your morning.” The door opens revealing Stacy carrying a new set of clothes... the clothes that Chris was using... just now.

                “There... that should do it” Stacy said and went to her work room then came back with a tape measure. “Yah! Chris... come out!”

                “Don’t wanna!” Chris replies.

                “If you don’t come out, I’ll squeeze them for the rest of your life!!!” Stacy’s ear piercing voice came. Chris comes out... Hyesung’s mouth drops as he saw the clothes that Chris was wearing are his. DongWan saw Chris’ tears strained face.

                “You’re a monster” Chris said in a shaky tone. Stacy just smiles calmly.

                “Of all the monsters out there, I’m the prettiest” Stacy said calmly and takes her measuring tape. “Okay, stretch your arms...”

                MinWoo, HyeSung and DongWan were kind of shock at Stacy’s behaviour towards her sister. They watched at Stacy takes Chris’ measurement seriously while Chris’ silent sobs can be heard. JunJin really couldn’t help but feel sympathetic towards the little sister. Soon when Stacy was done taking her measurements, she smiled at Chris.

                “Yah... you look ugly when you cry” Stacy said.

                “You started this!” Chris responsed.

                “You were stubborn” Stacy retorted.

                “So were you!” Chris answers back and Stacy sighed, she the then took a piece of dumpling and stuffed it in Chris’ mouth.

                “Yah... I don’t want to introduce Eric’s CheoJe to be someone who everyone can pick on” Stacy said seriously.

                “Wae... am I that weak in your eyes?!” Chris answers back.

                “Yes” Stacy said and Chris shuts . Stacy went to her back side then fixes Chris’ hair, tying it into a pony tail. “Yah... it hurt me the other day when they criticized you. Don’t listen to whatever they say because it’s not true”

                “It’s been like that... I already accepted it” Chris said and gets one dumpling and eats it.

                “Psh... you’re worth more than them” Stacy said.

                “Says the person who always bullies me” Chris said.

                “Cheh~ yeah, I always bully you because I’m the only one who can bully you. I despise it when someone bullies you more than I do” Stacy said and then fixes every strand of her hair.

                “I hate you” Chris said.

                “If you hate me then you wouldn’t come here in the first place” Stacy said then chuckles. “Don’t worry... you look cute in that outfit”

                “I’m not your doll” Chris spats.

                “You are” Stacy said. “By the way... your bust increased for the last 3 years... but your waist became a bit smaller, I’m impressed” Stacy’s statement raised a few brows of the men in the room.

                “Yeah... jealous?” Chris said, smirking. “Your bust didn’t increase and your is still small”

                “This body fits for becoming a model” Stacy said smirking.

                “No wonder your nose is still small” Chris said and the guys nearly laugh at her remark.

                “Cheh~ We’re opposites... you and I. That’s why no one can handle you except me and no one handles me except you” Stacy said and Chris stands up.

                “But still... YOU’RE A MONSTER!” Chris  then stomps towards her room and shut it lightly. The guys looked at Stacy’s smiling figure.

                “I guess she forgave me then” Stacy said.

                “What? That easy?” JunJin asks. “If you done that to me, I won’t forgive you in eternity!”

                “My sister forgives easily and just chokes up her anger” Stacy said and looks at them seriously. “That’s why none of you should mess up with my sister. She’s too pure despite her age. No matter how terrible a person becomes towards her, she can forgive easily and will stay with you no matter what. I don’t want her to be a fool for a person who doesn’t deserve her.”

                “Why?” Hyesung asked.

                “It’s her nature” Stacy said. “That’s why both of us are opposites... I can leave a traitor behind me no matter what but she... she can’t... that person... is a forgiving fool”

                “Then the other day... she cries at the park alone” DongWan opens the topic. Stacy laughs lightly.

                “Someone called her as my personal assistant and I yelled at that person. Then both of us ended yelling at each other” Stacy explained. “Actually... she cries at the most little things. She may appear superior but that’s just a con... she’s a little baby inside. Anyway... MinWoo-oppa, you’re coming with me, we’re picking some clothes for her. Hyesung-oppa, JunJin-oppa you guys watch over Chris”

                “Mwoh??? Why me??? What about Andy?” Hyesung asked.

                “I have a schedule” Andy responded.

...

                “Yah... she looks terrible” DongWan’s anxious voice hovers as he, JunJin and Hyesung stares at Chris who was on the nearby couch where the large bookcase was.

                Eric’s unit was large enough for 5 people to live. Having 3 bedrooms, a living room, 2 bathrooms, living room with 2 sets of couch, a spare room, dining room and even there’s a glass door leading to the veranda. The unit itself was spacious for a lot of activities and there’s a cleaning lady who comes to work every morning 10 am.

                “No... not really, if she looks terrible, she shouldn’t be reading something or coming out of her room” Hyesung grumbled.

                “What’s with you?” JunJin asks, taking a peek at Hyesung’s pissed face.

                “Why do I have to babysit her?!” HyeSung grits his teeth, careful not to let Chris overhears their conversation. DongWan increases the volume of the TV a bit.

                “It’s not really babysitting” DongWan said, smiling at the situation. “It’s a chance to get to know her better!”

                “Idiot” HyeSung and JunJin both said.

                “Eeeiiiissshh... I just hate it when someone uses my things” HyeSung meant the clothes that Chris was using. Dongwan smiles dreamily.

                “Look at her...” DongWan rests his head on his palms and sighs at the sight.

                “Mwoh” JunJin looks at DongWan.

                “Don’t you think it’s cute when a girl uses your shirt?” DongWan smiled dreamily.

                “No...” Hyesung and JunJin both said.

                “Yah, when a girl uses your shirt, it means she’s comfortable enough to be with you!” DongWan said in an undignified tone. “It also meant you already showered her with your scent, so no one steals her away from you”

                “Mwoh?” Hyesung looks at DongWan in a confused manner.

                “It means you’ve slept together!” DongWan said maliciously that made JunJin laughs so hard at Hyesung’s blushing face.

                “YAH!!! Don’t say things like that!” Hyesung said shyly and DongWan laughs with JunJin.

                “I don’t know about you two, but I’m getting my chance whenever I can” DongWan said  and approaches Chris while JunJin and Hyesung’s gaze followed him.

                “Ah... DongWan’s digging his own grave” Hyesung said. “When Stacy hears about this... he’s dead”

                “It’s not like we’re going to tell him off” JunJin said then exchanged looks with Hyesung.

                DongWan approaches Chris in a careful manner. Chris was has been reading the book eversince Stacy left. She’s aware that there are 3 guys in the same room as her, but she was too upset to care. But then... she’s becoming irritated when she realized that one of the 3 guys was approaching her and it’s the greasy one.

                “Anyeong~” DongWan greets in cheerful manner.

                “Hi” Chris spoke shortly and DongWan takes a sit beside her.

                Chris became too uncomfortable at the close distance and she can smell his overwhelming perfume. DongWan didn’t speak again but rather looks at the contents she’s reading which was rather an unnerving part because it contains a bit of rated actions. DongWan chuckles as he read something he shoudn’t have... Chris frowns that she couldn’t focus on what she was reading.

                “You’re really reading that?” DongWan asks.

                “It’s a part of the book... it was supposed to be read” Chris said cheekily.

                “Not necessarily” DongWan responded. Chris gave him an annoyed look.

                “Go away” Chris said boldly.

                “Ah~ Why, don’t you like me?” DongWan asks and Chris gave him a shocked look.

                “Ahjussi... you give me creeps” Chris said and notices that Hyesung and Junjin kept on sniggering behind his back. “Plus, I feel like I’m in danger when you’re with me”

                “Danger?” DongWan asks innocently. Chris throws her head back out of annoyance. “By the way... you look cute wearing those clothes... it would be better if you wore mine” Chris looks at him in disbelief and he just smile at him toothily.

                “You must be hungry... see? There’s air in your brain” Chirs said and puts the book on the shelf.

                “Are you hungry?” DongWan asks. “I can cook you something!” Chris looks at him in a new way but then—

                “Miss Chris! Don’t believe him! He’s a bad cook!” JunJin teased, DongWan glares at them.

                “Don’t trust that man’s words! It’s a lie!” Hyesung added and DongWan stands with both hands on hips.

                “Yah! Among the 3 of us, I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy better!” DongWan insisted and the other 2 just laughed. Chris looks at them then at DongWan.

                “DongWan ahjussi” Chris called and DongWan looks at Chris. “Can you cook for me?”

...

                “Why are you trying so hard?” JunJin asks DongWan as they went to the nearest mart to shop. DongWan pushes the cart while looking at the boxes on the aisle.

                “Molla” DongWan said shortly as he picks a box and reads its contents.

                “Oh—could it be... you’ve gone nuts?” JunJin teased again and DongWan laughs at him then turns serious.

                “Yeah... I’ve gone crazy” DongWan said “Hurry up! We left Hyesung and Chris alone... who knows what he’s thinking to do”

Meanwhile~

                “Nyyyaaahh~~~” Chris giggles as she plays with Gomdori on the floor while Hyesung watches the TV but he was irritated.

                “Yah... be careful with those clothes” Hyesung said as Chris lifts Gomdori.

                “Oh... this is yours?” Chris asks.

                “Yeah” HyeSung said. Chris takes a smell of the clothes she’s wearing and to Hyesung’s horror, she went to him and  lets her face close to his chest. Hyesung’s heart jumped at the moment she did. “Y-yah! What are you...”

                “Ah... no wonder it has the same scent as you” Chris said and withdraws her face.

                “Mwoh?” Hyesung looks at her incredulously. Then Chris stops for a while and stares at his eyes then smiled as a she withdraws her face. “What was that all about?”

                “Nothing” Chris said and calls Gomdori to play.

                “Yah! Be careful with the clothes!” Hyesung said, pissed. Then the door opens, revealing DongWan and JunJin.

                “You’re easily pissed, Ahjussi?” Chris said, lifting Gomdori again. DongWan enters with a cheerful smile and JunJin grumbles as he carries the stuffs to the kitchen.

                Chris went trailing behind JunJin and also followed by Hyesung. All of them were in the kitchen. DongWan bustled on to the stove while the other 3 sat by the dining table. Chris was still playing with Gomdori on her lap. JunJin watches DongWan’s back while tapping his hands on the table and HyeSung was browsing through his phone.

...

                “So what do you think?” Dongwan asks proudly as the food was presented on the table. “Ready to eat~” JunJin and HyeSung was about to take their seats when DongWan prevented them so.

                “Mwoyah” Hyesung looks at dongWan.

                “Let the lady take her seat first, idiots” DongWan said and Chris took her seat. DongWan sat beside her while the other two sat across them. JunJin was about to serve himself some viand when DongWan prevented him to do so.

                “Oh?” JunJin looks at him questioningly.

                “Let Chris eat it first!” DongWan huffed. Chris takes a sip of the soup, a bite of the stew and some salad. “Hmmm?” DongWan looks at her nervously.            

                “Not bad” Chris nodded.

                “YAHOO!!!” DongWan cheered while JunJin and Hyesung roll their eyes. “You see! I’m good at cooking!”

                “You don’t have to rub it on our faces” Hyesung said.

                “Though... Eric Hyeongbu is better” Chris said that made DongWan look at her as though she had betrayed him. “Still this is good” 


Hyesung: Hey! I'm a good cook too! Well... sort of...
Andy: When hyesung hyung cooks... *sigh* get ready toi get your tongue sprinkled with sesames
Eric: good thing DongWan cooks... I can see the horror in Chris' face if she ateyour cooking
Hyesung: Yah! I can be a good cook too!
MinWoo: If we want an exotic dish, we'll call you
JunJin: don't be too mean to hyung!
Eric: You're the worst one when it comes to cooking.

KpopLover7087: So Dongwan ssi and Minwoo ssi like Chris? Sorry I didn't comment on the last chapter... I was going to, but I was really busy with school (and being distracted by kpop groups). Hhmm I can't decide whether I should call Shinhwa oppa or ahjussi. Love your story Author-nim! I hope AiMei eonnie's ok.<3 
MinWoo: traitor!
DongWan: What~ it's not like it's illegal~ kekekekkeke~
Eric: You two better shut up... call us oppa, Love. It's better than ahjussi ^^

xtsumoru  oppayam is going to fight with minbongie???haha~~can't wait to see that~~~ 
Andy: the word 'oppayam' gives me creeps...
JunJin: It always does!
Hyesung: Well that's erowan for you xD

xfeelgyo (Nov 21, 2013 10:01:58) says about chapter 8: Hahaha~~ dongwan oppa, u was wrong.. Andy's cuteness always works to us ^///^ Minwoo oppa, give that ring back to Chris.. -_- I agree with them, u're creepy oppa.. Minwoo vs dongwan? O.o Author-nim, are u planning to make them as the main in each chapter? :o 
MinWoo: I'll keep that ring!
DongWan: Yah!
ShinMei: Uhm... we'll see about it XD you'll have to find out in the few chapters!

xorangekath The chitchai's are going to fight over her??? ㅠ ㅠ 
ShinMei: Something like that, yeah XD
Hyesung: auuussh, then what's our role in this fic?
JunJin: We're the cheerers of course!

xandy_dyan Go go go wannie!^^ 
DongWan: YEEEEY!
Andy: why DongWan hyung?
Eric: Because he's greasy

 

 

ShinMei: Anyeooonnnggg~

Hahahaha~ so it all began, DongWan-ssi? 
MinWoo-ssi! Dongwan has started his moves! What about you?!

 

Do guys think that those chitchais will fight? hmmm~ find out!