chapter 4

popping her bubble~

Finally posted this ^.^'
Anyway.... Late Merry Christmas and hope that 2014 is a good year for all of you! and for those who celebrate Chinese New Year, Happy New Year !
Hope this chapter is alright....i'm welcome to suugestions/ places i can improve ^.^
 



(Bobby)
Seeing as how Eunji always took time to pack up her things I had time to think about how to ask…..
        *Hey, are you busy this afternoon?* But then she’ll ask me what I wanted to do and I want it to be a surprise.
       *I have something to show you* and just drag her along, this could work I mean I already seem to do it anyway.

Suddenly, I felt a finger poking my head, looking up it was Eunji, I guess she’s also learnt a few other things from me.
“Hey, you haven’t been getting enough sleep lately? Anyway, I found this new café that you might like, are you busy later?” she asked.
“I’ve been practicing something and it’s gotten really late unfortunately. And to answer your second question, yes I’m not busy but I have something to show you. Can you show me another day?”
“That’s fine besides it’s not like the café can get up and walk away.”
I grin at her that was the first time she had pulled some sort of joke; she was most definitely warming up. If she hadn’t before, surely she has now. She had beaten me to it, oh well either way; I have the chance to show her the reason of my sleeping in class lately.

The studio wasn’t big but it was just right, Jinhwan’s father helps some music company so he could get us a studio to practice in. I sent a text to the others saying that i would be a little late, so they should just be warming up.
“You play music?”
 The sudden sound of her voice surprised me. “Wait, how’d you know?”
“Well, if you look at where we are…it’s pretty easy to guess”
“Oh…well you won’t find out what I do until we get in there.” Sometimes I forgot how observant she was.

Placing my hands covering her eyes, I push open the door, ‘I’ll explain later’ I mouth to Hanbin. Even though Hanbin was younger than me, he was the leader after all.  After telling her to keep her eyes closed I walk to the rest of them and sit in my spot.

“You can open your eyes now”

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Team B”
“I am Team B’s charismatic leader, B.I” She could probably recognised the others seeing as we all attend the same school, but it was out of habit.
“Hello, I am Team B’s Goo Junhoe”
“I am Team B’s cute maknae, Kim Donghyuk”
“Hello! I am Team B’s Bobby who wants to have a voice like TOP hyung”
“Hello I was in charge of the visual in Team B but now im not, I am Soon Yunhyeong”
“Hello, I am Team B’s ‘That voice you want to hear late at night” I noticed her cringe at that, she had the same reaction as all of us when we first heard his introduction. But, when you listen to his voice, Afterwards she nods a little, it’s cute how polite she is sometimes, even with classmates and dongsaengs.

“Guys, you probably all recognise Eunji right? Well, she’s been nagging me about me sleeping in class these past few days.”
“Yah! I haven’t been nagging, I’ve only pointed it out a couple of times….”She replies slowly quieting realising how many times she has commented on it. Suddenly I feel a smack across my head.
“Hyung! Why haven’t you slept, we practice late but you should’ve had enough time for sleep! I told you not to stay here too late practicing, even if this is a school event, school’s first.” It was Hanbin.
“But Hanbin, this is our first official event, I don’t want to mess up this chance to possibly get us up there.”
“Bobby, I know that you want to help us touch the skies. But, I have told you that either way we will be able to reach our dreams, maybe not this time but there will be a next. Use this opportunity to improve right? no regrets.” He continued placing his hand on my shoulder. Once again he was right.

(Your Pov)

Although this was the first time seeing them together, they gave off a feeling of family. Seeing them bicker and argue but coming to a resolution and still 'love' each other. They were brothers. Even though I couldn’t help but feel a little sad, it was nice to see.