Chapter 2. Another day working.

A Summer's Dream. (여름의 꿈)

On the other side of the planet...

"Minho-sshi, Jonghyun-goon is here. Should I send him up?" His secretary asked him through the phone.

"Yeah, send him up." Minho told her and hung up. He looked at all his paperwork on his desk. Mother ....How the hell am I supposed to get these all down? He took his wallet out of his pants and opened up a small picture. The picture was Minho and his younger sister Jinri. Where did you go? Why did you have to run away? How could you do this to me? Just wait- His thoughts were interrupted when Jonghyun walked into the room. 

"Yah Choi Minho. What are you doing tonight?" Jonghyun asked him happily. "Because-"

"Whatever your planning I cant. Im pulling an all-nighter.....again" Minho replied to him putting his hand through his hair. "I literally hate my life. First my mom is a , second my sister ran away from me, third I have all this that I have to do, and oh god....Yuri's here...AGAIN"  Jonghyun looked out Minho's office window and saw a perky Yuri waving through the window holding something. Jonghyun sighed and opened the door for her....And-

SLAM! Yuri bolted in to go over to Minho leaving Jonghyun passed out on the ground.

"Minho-yah~ Its been so long!!" Yuri cutely says to him. Its been only 8 hours ago.....He thought forcefully smiling to her. "I brought you a cake!"

"Thanks Noona for the cake........But dont you have work? He asked her politely. I really need to do mine! So please leave me alone. TT-TT

Yuri looked at her watch and gasped. "Oh my gosh! I do! I'm so sorry for interrupting you. I just wanted to see you so badly...I guess Ill be going." Yuri sadly muttered. Jonghyun got up from the ground and brushed himself off and looked at Yuri annoyed before smiling at her when she looked at him.

"Ok, Bye Noona." Minho says to her looking at the clock. "....I'll see you soon?" Yuri giggled. Jonghyun couldnt help but gag. This ditz....

"Minho-yah, you'll always see me soon." She winks at him and walks out the office with style. When she closed the door Minho groaned.

"She will never leave me alone!!" Minho spat out continuing his rant. "Ever since Yoona introduced Yuri to me, she neever left me alone." Jonghyun shook his head.

"At least you have a cake? Cmon she cant be that bad...Its not like she stalks you...right?" Minho sighed. "Does she really?"

"Only when she is with Yoona. She doesnt want to look desperate...I feel bad for Yoona.." Jonghyun was about to answer him but his phone ringed. "Who's that?"

"This looks important...Continue your work." Jonghyun says to him. "Hello?" He talks into the phone. Minho was slightly confused and decided to easedrop on the conversation. "Jonghyun...Please help me.." Wait... Is that a girl's voice?

"Soojung-ah, calm down okay? It cant be that bad..Oh okay maybe it is that bad but your not going to see him for the rest of the summer? What? He actually threatened to make people to check up on what your doing? Damn it, Im sorry that I havent been able to be by your side...Where are you and Soyeon going to stay? At a hotel? How about you stay with me and Soyeon stays at a hotel? I think Soyeon needs time on her own besides she does have friends here at Korea", Minho looked at him suspiciously, there are 2 girls now? "How about you come today instead? Just phone me once you get to the airport okay? Okay, I have to go. I'll see you soon bye." Jonghyun hangs up the phone and sees Minho staring at him.

"Who was that?" Minho asked Jonghyun getting up off his chair. "Are you going around and whor-" Minho was about to continue the rest of his sentence until his secretary timidly came in.  

"Ummm Minho-sshi someone is here to talk to you..." She bowed to him "Its your mother..." Minho froze. His secretary knowing that look started to push Jonghyun out.

"Hey! Dont push me! DO I NOT GET A SAY IN THIS?!?" Jonghyun yells at her. "NOW YOU HAVE TO COME TO WHAT I WAS PLANNING! COME TO MY HOUSE AFTER YOUR DONE MEETING WITH YOUR MOM!!! LET GO OF ME!!" Minho fixed his tie and his desk.

"Fine, just call me. Right now you got to go!" Minho urgently says to him. "NOW" His secretary jumped from surprise and shot a dirty  look to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-sshi...Please leave or else..." Jonghyun crossed his arm and sat down on the ground.

"I'M NOT LEAVING AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!"

************5 minutes later**********

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Jonghyun yells at the security guards who was pushing him out of the building. "FINE! YOU WIN! BUT IS THIS THE DIRTY REALITY THAT YOU GUYS WANT?!" And with that final remark they push him down on the ground harshly. Basterds....

"Kim Jonghyun? Jonghyun-oppa what are you doing here...on the ground...again..." A blonde girl asked him helping him up. 

"Stupid basterds...Think they could handle this hot thing...Luna? What are you doing here? What time is it? I need to talk to you! I need to go!" Luna punched him on the arm so he could concentrate. "...Thanks for that.."

"Your welcome. Anyway, yeah they probabley couldnt handle your....hotness, I"m here cause I wanted to visit Minho, Its about 11 in the morning, What do you want from me, and what?" Luna said confused and looked at her watch. "Just text me okay? I have no time right now! Bye!" Luna quickly ran into the building before Jonghyun said anything else. 

"WAIT!!! DONT GO IN MINHO'S MOM IS in there...." Jonghyun whispers the last part. He looked at his clock which read 11:10. I should clean up if Soojung and Minho are staying over....Hmmm I smell match-making~ He walks away from the building he got kicked out again and starts texting Jessica then to Yoona.

~~~~~~~~~Teasers for next chapter~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell are you?" Minho asked Krystal "Wait...Do you know Kim Jonghyun?" Krystal shot him a cold glare and walked past him. She was about to walk into her room but  Minho grabbed her wrist and slammed her against the wall until they were face-to-face. Krystal's heart beating loudly for the first time. What is this feeling? This is the first time my heart has ever spoke to me...

"You know, its not nice ignoring people." He whispers to her. Krystal's eyes widen as Minho's face was getting even closer to her's and she didnt do anything about it.

*******

"Guess who's coming back oppa?" Yoona asked Donghae. "She's been gone for a long time but she's here now~" Donghae looked at her weirdly.

"Who are you talking about Yoona? Eunhyuk's back, Jinki's back with his girlfriend, and Tiffany got back... anyone else that comes I dont care!" Yoona pouts then evily smirks at him. "What are you smirking about?"

"Oppa I have to go. But remember, the dinner party is at 7 PM Dont be late because there is something there to surprise you..Bye~" And she runs off. What was that for? he thought.

NOTHING can surprise Lee Donghae

*******

~~~~~~~Author note~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER THAT I HAVE UPDATED!!!! TT-TT And sorry it took me a long time to update :/

I'm now planning to do shorter chapters instead of long ones. Gosh TT-TT

Im sorry if this chapter :/ its been complicated for me lately :/

Anyway shout out to the new subscribers :)

Love you guys all <3