Chapter 1

Why are we strangers now?
This is my firsth time writing this kind... >< so please help me to improve by commenting what you feel about it! And... ENJOY^^
 
 
-----------------------—
              
              "Why am I acting like this?  It's so strange. Something’s missing, that is you.
               Why am I like this? What have you done to me? "
 
"Hey, you okay?" Sung Bo tapped Ri Rin's shoulder and asked.
 
That snapped her back into reality.
 
"Y-yeah I'm all right," Ri Rin realized that she's been sitting at her desk and staring at the wall for quite some time.
 
"Did anything happen? You've been staring into space quite often recently. Is everything okay?" Sung Bo carried a huge tub of ice cream in her hands and shoved a spoonful of chocolate ice cream into . 
 
"Yeah I'm fine..." Ri Rin answered weakly.
 
Ri Rin forced a smile on her face. She is not okay. Definitely not. For the past 2 months, Ri Rin walked around with a smile hanging on her face. But inside her, she is hurting a lot. 
 
After Sung Bo left the room and went to the living room, Ri Rin told herself," I'm sorry Sung Bo. It's not that I'm not being truthful to you, but I just can't tell you at this moment. It's hard for me to talk about it. Yeah?"
 
Ri Rin sighed deeply. She loved her sister, Sung Bo. Since young, they have always told each other everything. But now, Ri Rin just cannot bring herself to talk about it. She is not ready. Not yet.
 
Ri Rin reached out for her favorite rabbit soft toy and hugged it dearly. Ri Rin still remembered how she got that soft toy. 
 
---- a few months ago----
 
"Happy birthday! I love you," Myungsoo hugged Ri Rin before handing her her present, a rabbit soft toy.
 
Myungsoo remembered how much Ri Rin loved rabbits and soft toys.
 
"Thank you!" Ri Rin's eyes lit at the sight of the present. 
 
"Congratulations on turning 16!" Myungsoo clapped.
 
Ri Rin smiled brightly and ran forward and hugged Myungsoo tightly.
 
--------
 
Ri Rin stared at the soft toy and felt her heart aching badly again. 
 
"Why? Why did you break up with me? I know you don't want to. But why?" A drop of tear slid down Ri Rin's cheeks. 
 
She wiped it away with the back of her hands. Ri Rin still loves Myungsoo a lot, and she is sure that Myungsoo did not want to break up with her. There must be some reason behind this.
 
     "You won’t ever come to me again babe babe
      I can’t see you ever again babe babe
      My tears are falling
      This is what it feels like to not have you"
 
Myungsoo is 2 years older than Ri Rin and they attend the same school, Kirin High.
 
Whenever Ri Rin sees Myungsoo in school, her heart will ache and memories of them will flood her mind uncontrollably.
 
Ri Rin remembers how Myungsoo used to hold her hand and walk around the school, how he will wave to her whenever he sees her. All these, are just the past. They are no longer the present. 
 
Now, when they walk pass each other, no waves, no holding hands, no interaction. They are like strangers. 
 
Up to today, Ri Rin does not believe that Myungsoo really does not love her anymore. She is sure that there is some reason behind Myungsoo's sudden breakup. 
 
----2 months ago----
Ri Rin received a text from Myungsoo.
 
From: Myungsoo
Let's end this relationship. I have no feelings for you anymore.
 
Ri Rin's heart skipped a beat as she read the message over and over again to make sure she did not read wrongly.
 
From: Ri Rin 
Why? Nice joke:)
 
Ri Rin prayed hard that it is just a joke. However, the reply she got back was not any better.
 
From: Myungsoo
No... It's not a joke... I'm serious. Let's break up.
 
--------
 
    "We’re just strangers but I still can’t forget
    I try erasing and erasing but it’s only you
    I’m filled with scars from here and there
    I have no where to go, I’m out of breath."
 
Ri Rin thought that maybe if she gave Myungsoo some time, he would not be like that. But she was wrong. After such a long time passed, Myungsoo did not talk to her or anything. 
 
Whenever Ri Rin sees Myungsoo hanging around girls in school, she will feel this jealousy in her heart. 
 
Ri Rin was dreading school. She does not want to see Myungsoo then. She felt that she might burst if she does. Ri Rin bottled up her feelings. One day her feelings will spill, surely.