Chunji's Confession

My Best Friend is in LOVE with ME...?!

When I went back to class, I could see Niel glaring daggers at L.Joe who was holding onto my hands.

Is he jealous?

I could feel my heart flutter thinking that Niel was jealous, because of L.Joe who was holding my hand.

I instantly blushed thinking of the possibilities that my crush liked me, which scared L.Joe thought that I was sick and started panicking.

“Eunji ah… Waeyo? Are you sick?” He placed his hand on my forehead to see if I was having a fever.

“Aniyo, it’s just warm here,” I reassured my best friend by giving him my signature smile.

Chunji instantly ran over to find me when he spotted me in class.

He was really worried about me, and immediately started inspecting my hand to see if it was all right.

“Is your hand fine now? Does it still hurt? Do you need to go to the sick bay?” Chunji blabbered non-stop.

The girls in class were really envious of me for many of them had a crush on Chunji. They started gossiping among themselves about my relationship with Chunji, and most of the gossips I heard weren’t nice at all. “Why is Chunji being so nice to her? She’s just a normal girl!” I could hear a girl telling her friend.

“Can’t you all keep quiet? Don’t you know gossiping is rude?” Niel, who stood at the side for the whole time, burst out. He probably heard what the girl said and got mad. 

Everyone in class got shocked for a moment. 

Niel never bothered to stick his nose in someone else’s business, that’s why his sudden outburst shocked everyone.

Even I was shocked. I’ve never since Niel getting angry, not even once. 

“Oppa! Why do you care so much for Eunji? It’s just an injured hand! It’s not serious at all!” A fangirl of Chunji suddenly stood up and said.

“Why? Because I like Eunji...”

Everyone gasped when we heard Chunji’s answer. I was utterly shocked; I never thought that Chunji would say that.

 


Do comment, subscribe or upvote :)