PROPOSAL

"추억"

Times really fly away fast. The seniors in TOP High School will be graduated soon as they prepared their last exams at school; included Minsoo, Byunghun, Chanhee, Yoori, Sina, Yoomi and Alifa. Each of them was busy with their studies and they barely could see each other every day. Most of the time, they could be seen in the library and in front of their desk. Niel was so sad that he couldn’t see his girlfriend often because his girlfriend was the smartest and the most diligent student there. He just could send her a message every night and morning to greet her and to cheer her on her study.

 

Minsoo, Chanhee and Yoomi could be seen together in the library but as usual, Minsoo would sleep in the library while Yoomi noted everything she read with Chanhee. She didn’t pay her attention to Minsoo until sometimes Minsoo put his head on her shoulder. Yoomi would shrug her shoulder so Minsoo could wake up and study with them. Chanhee just gave a look to Minsoo who kept sleeping peacefully. He shook his head and back to what he read.

 

 Yoori and Byunghun would be together also in the garden to study. Little did their friends know, they were back as couple but none of them noticed that since they were busy with their exams preparation. Only Niel, Changhyun and Jonghyun noticed that they were walking hand-in-hand again, acted sweet each other, Byunghun hugged Yoori, and many more. But the dongsaeng line didn’t dare enough to ask them, in fact, they didn’t want to bother their hyung and noona from studying.

 

Sina and Alifa were always together to study. Alifa would always come to Sina’s house at night. Jonghyun, who was still trying to get her heart, always texted her to be eager to get the best scores on her exams. Alifa always made a wide smile whenever she received Jonghyun’s text. Jonghyun’s words were like a magic spell for her as her mood for study became good after receiving those messages from him.

 

***

 

The final exams’ days had passed and all of the seniors sighed in relief that they didn’t have to study anymore. Yoori and Sina laid on their desk after the exams were finished. Byunghun watched Yoori with his cute eye smile and smiled secretly as he planned something for their date this weekend. Minsoo came to his fiancée who was busy talking with Alifa about the exams and sat on her table, Yoomi’s hair. Chanhee came to them also and asked Alifa about the exams. Yoomi’s attention turned into Minsoo.

 

“How was your exam?”

“Uhh… Fine, I guess?!”

“Aigoo!! I know you’re sleepy while working on it!”, Yoomi pinched his cheek.

“You know me too well, baby~”, Minsoo kissed Yoomi’s temple.

“But it’s bad if you get a low score!! I won’t meet you again if you get lo—“

“No worries, baby. I won’t. Believe me. I won’t”

“Well~ I believe you, Bang Minsoo!”, she kissed Minsoo’s lips.

“YAAA!!!! IT’S SCHOOL!!!”, Alifa growled to see them.

 

At night, Yoomi, Sina and Alifa went to Yoori’s house to have a little chat together as they missed their ‘girls’ time. At the same time, the boys also gathered in Chanhee’s house. They were having a blast fun when suddenly Yoori and Byunghun, in the same exact time, told them that they were back together as couple. The girls just freezed on their spot as Yoori told them the news and the boys started made some noises.

 

Yoori’s house:

“Uhh… Guys??”

“YAAAA!!! WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL US???”, Sina yelled.

“Because all of us busy?!”

“BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN TELL US VIA MESSAGE, JUNG YOORI!!!!”, Yoomi yelled at her.

“HOW CAN I???”

 

Chanhee’s house:

“Yeah, Yoori and I are good now!! We are back as a couple”

“Uwaaahhh!!! How?! You never told us, hyung!!!”, Niel smacked Byunghun’s arm.

“Congratulation, Byunghun hyung~~~!!!!”, Changhyun hugged Byunghun.

“Congratz, hyung!”, Jonghyun pat his shoulder.

“Congratz yow!! I guess you should pay for our food later, Byunghun!!”, Chanhee said.

“HAHAHAHA!! Thanks, all!!”

“Make sure to give happiness to Yoori, Bbyung-ah!”, Minsoo said as he pat his back.

“So, now mind to tell us how you get Yoori noona’s back??”, Changhyun asked like a 5 year old kid asking for a candy. His eyes sparkled.

“Well... Do you guys remember that time when Yoori and I disappeared from the shopping mall?!”

 

FLASHBACK

Byunghun asked Yoori to come with him since he had something to talk to her. Yoori didn’t know anything when he suddenly brought her to the unknown place but beautiful. It looked like a garden but she never saw this garden before. Well, of course she wouldn’t know since Byunghun made this garden himself near his house (in other house that she didn’t even know who was the owner). He put many flowers there with a couple swings could be found there.

 

He sat on one of the swing and asked Yoori to sit on the other. Yoori was hesitated to do that as she shook her head slowly. Byunghun then gently held her hand and made her sit there, on the swing. Byunghun sat beside her, on the other swing.

 

“Yoori-ya”

“Oh?!”

“I don’t want to waste a time since I already wasted it for months. So, I want to be straight-forwarded. Do you still like me??”

 

No answer from Yoori as she shocked with Byunghun’s sudden question.

 

“I ask you once again, Do you still like me??”

“I.. I don’t”

“You.. You don’t?!”, Byunghun shocked with her answer.

“Yeah, I don’t like you. I love you”, Yoori said while blushing hard. She hid her face by hanging her head low.

“You what?!”, he smiled. “Could you please repeat what have you said before?!”, Byunghun kneeled down in front of Yoori, her hair.

“NO!! I have said it!! No!!!”, she blushed really hard – still hid her face between her long hair.

“Yoori, please. I want to hear those words again”, he put her hair behind her ears so her blushed face could be seen by him.

“But promise me that you won’t ask it again!!”

“Okay, I will. Now, sweetheart?!”

“I love you, Lee Byunghun”, she said while blushing (for the nth times).

 

When Yoori said that words, Byunghyun made his face way closer to Yoori’s face and he kissed Yoori’s lips when she finished the words.

 

“I love you too, Jung Yoori”, he whispered on her ear as he hugged her.

 

The embrace that she missed the most finally could be felt again by her. She missed Byunghun’s warmth. She cried on Byunghun’s embraced.

 

“Then, do you want to be my girlfriend again, Yoori??”, Byunghun asked – still hugging Yoori. “I felt like a zombie when you were not around me. It killed me to miss you every time, every day and every second of my life”

 

“I felt the same, Byunghun. It killed me that I miss your embrace. I felt the same”, Yoori said.

“So?! Could we be back together??”

 

Yoori nodded on his embrace – made Byunghun released his arms from Yoori’s body. He smiled at her as he wiped her tears with his thumbs. She smiled, knowing that she got her love back to her. Byunghun then pushed Yoori’s swing. They had fun until Byunghun stopped the swing and made Yoori faced him. He kissed Yoori once again. This time, their kissed full of passionate.

 

As they let go their kiss, Byunghun hugged Yoori from behind and whispered, “I have bought this house for our future. I want to build a little family here with you”

“YOU PROPOSED ME???”

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Yoori’s house:

“Yeah, that’s his way to ask me back to him”

“KYAAAAAAAAAA~~!!!!!!! THAT’S SO SWEET, YOORI!!!!”, Yoomi squealed like a fangirl.

“Congratz, Yoori!!”, Sina hugged her.

“So, did you accept his proposal??”, Alifa grew curious.

 

Chanhee’s house:

“Then, did Yoori noona accept your proposal hyung?!”, Jonghyun asked with excitement.

“Ye- yeah”

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! CONGRATZ!!!”, all of them squealed.