chapter 4

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aron walks around his empty house. Each of the boys had there own place. So they were lonely most of the time, accept for Ren. He always had Hee Jin. They would always hang around. Aron was some what jealous with his brother relationship with Hee Jin. Aron has a little crush on Hee Jin himself, but he always denied it. Afraid that he and his brother Ren would have a fight, Aron would always hide his feelings for the sake of his brother.

That shows how good of a brother he was, but at the same time he was hurting himself. Aron walks around his living room thinking about Hee Jin.

J.R is in his living room, looking through the pictures he took with his brothers and friends. He noticed that most of his pictures had Hee Jin in it. Of course she would be there since Ren always brought her along. He sighed heavily as he thinks of his brother Ren. He envies his brother in some ways. He wished that he had a relationship like Ren.

Baekho sits in his kitchen eating food.’’ Oh my.’’ He mumbled through scoops of food.’’ This is some good food here.’’ Baekho and his bottomless stomach, he loves to eat and sleep half of his life. His motto is’’ As long as food is around we will be okay!’’

Now Minhyun was different from his other brothers. He doesn’t really sulk about not having a girl around. He likes to do his own thing. He loves to sing and draw. It was a nice talent that he held on to.

While Ren brothers did their things he did spends half his whole day with Hee Jin everyday. It was like the two could never be separated. They were best friends, but if one get’s into a relationship they would both judge each others date. It was like a thing they did. This is how close they were, you could never tell them to stay away from each other. If you try…. Things will go wrong.

‘’Hey Aron, have you noticed that Ren and Hee Jin always stay by each other?’’ asked 11 year old Baekho.

Aron nodded.’’ I always noticed. Why?’’

Baekho stuffs his mouth with a dumpling before answering. It was stupid because Aron could not understand what he saying.’’ Welmmmmm’’ he tires to say something but he just end up chewing the food he was eating.

Aron began to shake his head.’’ Baekho, chew with your mouth closed, and talk when you are done eating. I can’t understand a word you are saying. It’s pointless if you try to talk when I have no idea what you are saying.’’

Baeho gave a pouty look while his cheeks were out. He swallowed hard and looked at his 3 brothers who are staring at him. Royal laughs as Beakho gives Aron a death stare. Minhyun looks up from his drawing and wondered why there was a weird atmosphere.

‘’ Do you really think you are scaring anyone?’’ asked Royal as he half laughs.

‘’ J.R, stop being a meany!’’ yelled Baekho.

‘’ Stop it both of you.’’ Said Aron.’’ Big Bear, what were you saying?’’ he asked Baekho.

‘’ Don’t call me that.’’ He mumbled.’’ But what I was saying is.’’ He paused for a moment trying to remember what he was going to say. He puts his finger under his chin. The guys began to get impatient.’’ Oh yea! What will happen if we force Ren to stay away from Hee Jin?

They all shrugged.’’ Why would we mess with them?’’ asked Minhyun.

‘’I don’t know I just wondered what would happen. They never take a break from each other. Ren doesn’t even have time for us. It makes me sad that our own brother doesn’t hang with us.’’ Baekho said with teary eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter