#A: Announcement

The Path We Took

SUPER JUNIOR EUNHYUK AND KARA GYURI CONFIRMED DATING

SM Entertainment & DSP Media makes a big surprise today by revealing the love relationship between Super Junior Dancing Machine, Eunhyuk and KARA’s Leader, Park Gyuri. It has been reported that these two companies agreed to announce this news to the public after waiting for suitable time. The representative of DSP stated that these two idols has been dating more than six months now, calculating that today is Eunhyuk and Gyuri 200thdays anniversary.

 

 “They known each other just as sunbae/hoobae at first. However, the relationship gotten closer when Gyuri joined SUKIRA (Super Junior Kiss The Radio) in early 2009. Since then, the love feelings starting to develop and brings to their relationship today.”

 

All this while, SM Entertainment known as the company that very strict with this kind of relationship and preferred their idols to couple or partner up within the company. When being asked the reason they announced this news to public, they answered, “Yes, it’s true that we preferred within company relationship, but we are not that cruel to object if they have out of company relationship. They are human too, so, we respect them. It’s just that there are certain rules that they have to follow to gain the permission. It’s between the company policies and the idol himself.”

 

The two representatives then added, “Although they have been in relationship about six months now, they still consider in early stage. Please support and bless both of them in their career and also the relationship. We believe that fans nowadays are mature enough to receive this as good news.”

 

This couple actually already has their own fanbase known as HyukRians where mostly are International fans. It derived from “HyukRi” which combination of Lee ‘Hyuk’jae or Eun‘hyuk’ and Park Gyu’Ri’. The representatives of the company said that the two idols will appear together in one show for the first time as a couple. However, the details of the show wasn’t mention. They really hope that the fans can accept them wholeheartedly and with appearing together in a show, the fans can see how they really care and have a strong feelings to each other.

 

Source: XXXNews

Showing 1-19 comments from 7777comments:

 

ABC said:

  Wah~I’m so glad that they r dating for real..Hyukrian here ^^

 

BCD said:

  Eunhyuk is my bias in SUJU and Gyul my bias in KARA..yay!!so hepi~hope u too last forever~

 

123 said:

This news break my heart!!out of all female idol, y gyuri?i hate her.she’s so arrogant..she cant be with my lovely Eunhyuk oppa!!!

     234 said:

               Agree!!!i dun like her!!!i prefer him with hyo~~HYOHYUK…TT

 

XYZ said:

   wow!!hyukri in same show??as an official couple??cant wait~~ ><

 

567 said:

               Gyuri ah~u can find better man than him..

              234 said:

Wat?Eunhyuk oppa should find better girl than her..he’s perfect..and she’s always brag out about herself being pretty and all, but I think other member of KARA prettier than her..

567 said:

HELLOOOOO~~Gyuri is better than him..n for ur information, she is pretty and prettiest without makeup..the members also agree with this..he is soooo not matching wif her..she’s a goddess while he…**let just keep it in my heart** :p

 

### said:

     Its good if they are dating for real..hope its not just for public stunt **smirk**

 

DEF said:

Gyuri unnie..lucky u to have the greatest man in this whole world..n he’s lucky to have the greatest girl in the universe..hope ur r/ship stay strong forever and please get married kay..HyukRi daebak!!

 

@@@ said:

    Eh?i thought she likes ss501 hyunjoong?how come she’s in r/ship with this suju guy?

    GHI said:

               Excuse me..his name is eunhyuk, not “this suju guy”

               $$$ said:

Gyuri with hyunjoong?never heard rumoured about them b4?i thought she’s closer with jungmin?

@@@ said:

She’s close with JM,yes.but I read in sasaeng website that she’s sometimes went out wif HJ.so, they speculating that they have this kind of special r/ship.

$$$ said:

               Mybe just a rumored?we cant trust them 100% anyway..

     @@@ said:

Well, up to u..i’m just sharing wat I’ve read b4..but most of sasaeng words are almost true since they stalk the idol 24/7..

$$$ said:

Creepy fans~~but its been announce that gyuri dating eunhyuk now..guess the rumored is not true..

@@@ said:

               Maybe

??? said:

                                                                          Wat is sasaeng????

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

My_Note: I didnt claim any copyright of the name, the companies name or the web name or anything except the plot of the story. and please dunnot believe anthg in the ff especiallyy this chpter, this is merely for fanfic writing only..

 

P/s: Very100000x sorry to eunhyuk oppa n gyuri unnie..this is for ff only k..the harsh comment is not from me~~ TT