Final.

First love.

2013.10.07 - a one shot for Lay's birthday, though in the story, Lay's birthday is next week.



“I told you that he likes her.”

Hara palms her forehead for the third time before she flicks Mina’s ear.

“OUCH!”

“They are not dating!” Hara roars.

Mina pouts while rubbing her aching ear. “If they’re not… they why would he like and comment her photo?” she argues and looked back at the laptop. “See? He said: nice picture - he’s totally into her.” She says and groans in frustration before placing the laptop away.

Hara uses all of her self-control to stop herself from shouting. “I’m telling you that my brother doesn’t like her, damn it.”

“No swearing!”

Mina’s eyes widened and she pounded on Hara while covering . “Yell a little louder!” she hisses in worry, hoping that Yixing who scolded his sister didn’t hear the reason why she swore.

“Pheef!!”

Mina shakes her hand and glares at her best friend. “Did you just… my hand?”

Hara throws her a challenging look. “What if I did?”

Mina scoffs. “You’re about to see the light at the end of the tunnel, Zhang Hara.” She says while shaking her head slowly and dramatically. She goes towards Hara who slowly steps back, but soon Mina comes at her with a loud groan, both girls fall on the floor and start rolling like buffaloes around the room.

“Yah!” Hara winces as Mina pinches the skin of her arm. “You’re fighting like a girl!”

“I am a girl!” Mina shouts back and gets ready to bite her best friend’s knee – something that she learned from her brother.

“Yah, Park Mina!”

Mina freezes completely, her teeth hovering over Hara’s knee as they both just lay there on the floor, not moving.

“Stand up, both of you.”

Mina gulps and sends Hara an apologetic look before she turns to the dark-eyed, raging Yixing. “Sorry, oppa.”

Yixing ignores the puppy eyes and the cute pout as he walks up to his sister and grabs her forearm before pulling her up. “God, you two… You two are driving me crazy.”

Mina feels almost like crying, but she holds it in and lowers her head.

“I’m calling Chanyeol over.”

Hara’s and Mina’s eyes widened, but Hara was the first one to cling onto her brother. “No, oppa…” she pleads sadly. “We didn’t do anything – we were just playing around, like always.”

Yixing doesn’t buy anything and looks down on Mina who doesn’t dare to look up at him. He sighs and pats her head while letting his sister go. “I don’t think that you running away from home and coming here was a good idea, Mimi..” he crouches down and smiles at her softly when she finally lifts her head up.

Her heart goes crazy and she sniffs a couple of times. “Don’t call my brother.”

Yixing sighs again at the almost crying girl. “He’d kill me if I didn’t.” he says and stands up. “He’d probably bite my knee, just like you tried to bite my sister’s.” he says and gives his sister a little look before walking towards the door. “What’s with you – Parks – and knee biting?” He mumbles before leaving.

Mina stands up with some help from Hara and she sits down on Hara’s bed. She sat there for a moment, thinking about the pat of Yixing’s hand on her head. She sighs deeply before hitting her back on the bed.

“Mina!” Hara exclaims in worry and quickly pats her best friend’s cheeks.

Mina doesn’t respond for a good minute, but then the desperate words escape her lips. “I’m so in love with your brother…”


 




“Damn it, Park Mina!” Chanyeol’s angry voice booms in the bathroom where Mina is. “How long are you going to sit in there??” he asks while jumping from one foot onto another. “I need to pee!”

She bits her lip when she hears the whine and remembers that in this house there’s only one bathroom.

“Mina, you should really come out.” The sweet voice like melody then says.

She nods for Yixing, even though he can’t see and stands up from the bathtub’s railing, walking over to the door. She takes a deep breath before grabbing the knob. She hesitates for another moment before she unlocks the door and walks out.

“You!” Chanyeol points one of his fingers at her, but looks inside of the bathroom. “I’ll deal with you later!” he snaps and runs inside of the bathroom before slamming the door loudly.

Yixing gives her an apologetic look.

“It’s okay.” Mina assures him and walks towards Hara who’s standing behind her brother.

“You shouldn’t have locked yourself inside of the bathroom…” Hara says and hugs her best friend. “Chanyeol oppa got angrier.” She whispered before tightening the hug. “I’m so sorry that my brother’s a .”

Yixing glares at his younger sister. “Yah!” he shouts. “I don’t even know why she came over! She just rang the doorbell and ran inside of your room, I didn’t know anything and you just told me that she ran away from home.” He crosses his arms over his chest. “I did what a normal adult would have done.”

Hara scoffs at her clueless brother. “She’s leaving, that’s why!”

Mina quickly pulls away and turns to look at Yixing with wide eyes before she exhales and looks back at her best friend. “Hara!” she whines. “I told you I didn’t want him to know!”

Not understand half of the things, Yixing blinks. “Why didn’t you—“

And just then Chanyeol walks out of the bathroom with a satisfied grin. “Okay, I dealt with my urine, now you.”

Mina makes a face at her disgusting brother who has no shame before she pulls away from Hara and walks towards him. “You know that I don’t want to leave…”

He chuckles at her pout and punches her arm lightly. “Yah, don’t try acting cute on me, sis.”

“She’s leaving?”

Everyone turns to Yixing who’s lip is starting to quiver. Chanyeol and Hara exchange a couple of knowing looks before the two look at Mina who just can’t take her eyes off of Yixing; this might be the last night that she sees her first love and her heart is already breaking while he’s standing right in front of her.

Mina flinches when her brother places an arm around her neck.

“You haven’t told him yet?” Chanyeol grins before looking at Yixing. “She got accepted into one of the best colleges in China – my little sister is so smart.”

Yixing nods, still looking only into Mina’s eyes. “I—I guess..” he says quietly and then shakes his head. He scratches behind his ear before he looks at his sister. “Why didn't you tell me?"

She shrugs, not having a reason. “Mina told me not to.”

“HAHAHA!”

Everyone looks at Mina who suddenly laughs and Chanyeol slowly steps away from her, scared of the devil that might have possessed her. “She always go crazy after hanging out with your sister.”

“Same here.” Yixing points out while actually pointing at his sister, but looking only at Chanyeol’s. “When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow.”

His eyes rounds in surprise and he suddenly chokes on absolutely nothing but air.

Chanyeol runs to him to pat his back.

“Tomorrow?!“ Yixing almost bites his tongue off. “Why the hell haven't you told me?!“ he demands, but quickly realizes that it’s not his place to shout. “I—I mean… my birthday is next week, you’re not going to give me a present?”

She gapes at him. “Well, I thought you’d understand me, oppa.”

Chanyeol smirks at Yixing and walks back over to his sister. “He does, Mimi.” He says and smiles while patting her head. “Anyway, since you won’t be here for his birthday, why don’t we have dinner together tonight?”

Hara claps her hands once because of the brilliant idea. “Yes! We should.” She says while grinning and looks at her brother. “It would be your birthday dinner and a farewell for Mina! Please, oppa...” she runs and clings onto her brother’s arm, like a koala. “Please…”

He nods. “Sure, why not.”

Chanyeol grins even more. “Great!” he says. “I and Hara will go buy some drinks and stuff, while you two—“ he points at his sister and Yixing while mischievously smiling. “You two are the only ones who know how to cook, so you’re going to be responsible for that. No funny business while we’re gone, though.”

Yixing was about to tell him not to worry, but he has no time as his sister and Chanyeol storms out of the room while giggling loudly. He turns to look at Mina and awkwardly coughs. “I wonder what’s wrong with them..”

Mina nods while playing with her fingers. “I know, right?” she chuckles, even though she is quite sure that Chanyeol and Hara left them alone on purpose. They both have known about the huge crush - more like love - she has had for Yixing for years and they both have been waiting for a chance to give them both some space.

Yixing looks away, thinking the same thing, regretting telling Chanyeol about his feelings for Mina.


 




They both bump into each other in the kitchen with their hips while one of them tries to reach for a knife and the other one tries to wash a glass.

“Sorry.” She mumbles softly and blushes while walking towards the counter. “It’s the first time that we’re alone.” She says quietly and chuckles. “It’s awkward.”

Yixing agreed while nodding and chuckled as well, but then got serious and walked up to her. Standing from behind, he placed his hand on the counter and jailed her in the corner. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Mina gulps. “I don’t know.” She says and turns around to look at him after placing the knife down. “Why do you care so much?”

"Because," He sighs. “You’re not just Hara’s friend, you’re my friend as well.”

“I know.”

“And I care about you.” He says with another sigh. “How can you not tell me that you’re leaving tomorrow? What were you going to do? Call me when you’re already there?”

Mina shakes her head slightly. “I wrote you a letter.”

“A latter?”

“Yes.” She nods. “I wrote it two days ago and told Hara to give it to you, I can’t say goodbye to you, oppa… You’re like a second brother to me, it would be too painful.”

“A brother..” he repeats and nods. “Sure. Yeah. Okay…” he turns away and walks back to the sink. “Whatever.”

She looks at his back for a moment before speaking up. “Are you mad?”

“Of course I’m mad.” Yixing was always a honest guy. He turns around again and shakes his head. “I just…” he sighs as he’s not able to say his thoughts out loud and he slams the towel on the counter before taking a long stride towards her. “I just…” he says again, but when he realizes that no words will come out, he cups her faces into his hands and softly crashes his lips on hers, trying to make her realize his point of being mad.

Her eyes go wide for a long moment, but as Yixing keeps her gently in place, she soon calms down and kisses him back, trying not to fail at her first kiss.

Yixing suddenly pulls away and steps back. “Oh .”

She blinks and gulps at the same time. “Oppa…” she speaks and almost cries out of happiness. “You kissed me.” She states in a whisper, but she knows that he heard her. “Oppa, you—“

“Don’t say anything.” He cuts her off, his wide eyes trembling while looking at her. “No words, shh…” he tells her and grabs a hold of his head. “, , … You’re—You’re Chanyeol’s sister.. He’s going to kill me.”

Mina watches how he walks around the kitchen, shaking his head in frustration and she feels bad. “He won’t.”

Yixing scoffs. “You’re his little sister, you just graduated, I'm five years older and I just took your first kiss..” he says to make sure that she understands the situation. “God, I’m so sorry.” He says and walks up to her, cupping her face again.

For a moment while staring into his soft eyes, she thinks that he’s going to kiss her again, but as the front door opens, he lets her face go, pulling away from her, crashing her hopes.

“Don’t tell anyone.”

She nods, but mentally tells him that her best friend doesn’t count.


 




“Your brother kisses me.”

Hara’s eyes go wide and she quickly runs to lock the door before running back to the bed. “What??”

Mina nods. “He kissed me…”

“WHEN??” Hara jumps up in excitement.

“In the kitchen, right before you came back.” Mina sends her a little glare. “Why did you need to come home… god… It was so perfect.” Mina moans and lies down on her tummy. “He’s perfect.”

Hara slaps her best friend’s in a friendly way. “You tiger!”

Mina laughs and sits up. “Pretend that you don’t know, okay?? He told me not to tell anyone.”

Hara frowns. “What? Why?? Didn’t he tell you that he likes you after he kissed you?” she asked and before Mina could talk, she cuts her off. “Aren’t you two dating now?”

Mina sighs. “No, I don’t think so.” She says. “After the kiss, he was really worried about Chanyeol oppa and he seemed to regret kissing me.”

Hara gulps. “Well, if you two aren’t dating… and if Chanyeol knows that he took your first kiss…” she shakes her head slowly. “I hope you come to my brother’s funeral.”

Mina nods sadly.

“DUDE!” suddenly Yixing voice is heard. “I said I’m sorry!”

“Die, you kiss stealer!”

The two girls' eyes go wide as they both realize Yixing must have told Chanyeol the truth - honest as he is - and they both quickly go out of the room, running downstairs to the kitchen where they see Chanyeol hitting Yixing’s back with a ladle.

“Oppa!” Mina runs to them and holds her brother’s arm. “Stop this!”

Chanyeol still tries to kill the bastard who kissed his sister. He wouldn’t have minded the fact that much, but as he heard Yixing say that he regrets it, Chanyeol just went crazy. “You regret it, huh?? Do you know how long my baby sister has been in love with you, you bastard!!”

“What?” Yixing stops defending himself with his arms and takes a couple of hits on his head. “Ouch!”

Mina panics and her eyes go wide again. “OPPA!” She shouts at Chanyeol once again.

“Well, he deserves i—what are you doing???” Chanyeol tries to understand the situation as he’s being dragged out of the kitchen by Yixing’s sister who winks at Mina before shutting the door.

Yixing groans in pain and crouches down while holding onto his head.

Mina sighs while looking down on him. “I’m so sorry.” She says and crouches down as well, patting his poor head as she blows some air on it as well. “My brother sometimes goes overboard.”

Yixing nods while laughing in pain. “Sometimes.” He says sarcastically and sits down on the floor, leaning his back on the counter. He rubs his head for a moment before speaking. “What was that about you loving me?”

Mina presses her lips together and mentally tries to kill herself.

“Mimi, tell oppa.” Yixing insists gently and touches her forearm. “Do you have feelings for me?”

Mina laughs out loud and scoffs. “Me? For you, oppa? Nooo..” she waves her hand in the air and her laugh suddenly resembles a cry. "Chanyeol oppa just saw my diary where I wrote ‘I love Yixing oppa.’ He thought it was like, you know, real love… But like I said, you’re like my second brother. Oppa.” She tries to smile.

“Second brother?” Yixing holds his brows up and smirks while leaning in, closer to her. “Are you sure?”

She nervously nods and her eyes go wide as his face is already right in front of her.

“Liar.” Yixing calls out with a smile. “You’re such a liar, Mimi..” he shakes his head and places his two fingers on her chin so that she’d look at him. “I love you, too.”

Her eyes tremble up, to meet his. “W-what?”

Yixing nods. “I wasn’t sure about your feelings, I didn’t think you saw me the way I saw you.” He said and pecked her nose sweetly. “My fragile, shy and adorable Mimi…” Yixing tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and gives her a big smile. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Mina grins widely and quickly wraps her arms around his neck. “Yes!” she shouts happily. “Yes!”

Yixing laughs and hugs her tightly back before he stands up, still holding her and spins them both around in the kitchen. “Good.” He says and pulls away just a little bit so he could plant another kiss on her lips.

She giggles at the happy feeling, but soon her smile falls. “But o-oppa..” she shutters. “I’m leaving tomorrow.”

Yixing thinks for a moment. “Hm.. Well I’m not ready for a long distance relationship, Mimi…” he says and pouts. “You’re going very far away from me and you don’t even speak Chinese well…” he sighs, pretending to be sad before he grins at her. “I guess I’ll have to come with you, baby.”


 



Happy birthday to the cutest healing unicorn ever!

I hope you liked this ^^ Please comment  :]