Prequel

We Meet Again

Kwang Soo ran into the kitchen playfully and extremely happy. “Mom, can I go play outside?” He asked, jumping and sitting on the counter.

“Can you please get off the counter?” When Kwang Soo did get off the counter, she asked him; “Where are you going to go if you go outside?”

Kwang Soo had to think for a bit. “I want to go see Jin Ah.”

“Alright, fine, but make sure to be back at 7:00.”

“Alright mom, bye!” Kwang Soo kissed his mom cheek and ran out the house. He walked slowly to get to Jin Ah’s house. He didn’t want to waste all of his energy. Once he got to her place, he rang the doorbell and waited for someone to the door. He looked around the area until he heard the door click then he turned around. A tall handsome guy was there looking at him. He bowed quickly; “Hi, I’m a friend of Jin Ah. I was wondering if I could come in and play with her.” The tall man looked at me for a bit but went and got his sister. She came running out and hugging Kwang Soo.

“Hi, Kwang Soo.” She laughed and let got. He looked back at the older guy behind Jinny. Jinny must’ve noticed because she introduced them. “This is my brother, Jong Kook. Brother, this is my friend, Kwang Soo.” Kwang Soo Bowed again.

“So what are we doing today?” She asked.

“Maybe we can go to the park.” Once Kwang Soo suggested that, she frowned.

“Maybe but who’s going to take us?” They both stood there for a bit before Jinny looked up to Jong Kook. “Can you take us?” He looked at the two kids and rolled his eyes.

“Fine.”

*************

We got to the park and we raced to the swings, even though there were two that were free. They laughed and chatted for a while. Her brother worked out on the pull up pole.

“So how old is your brother? He looks a lot older than us.” Kwang Soo asked.

“He’s 19. 9 years older than us.” She said looking over at her brother. “Why do you want to know?” She smiled sinisterly.

“No reason. I just wanted to know.”

“Are you sure that’s the reason? I mean, he is attractive.” She laughed. And kwangSoo couldn’t help but blush.  

“Shut it.” Kwang Soo said nudging her arm.

**************

After a few years, they became friends. Best friends, actually. Kwang Soo would call him hyung and he would call Kwang Soo…Kwang Soo.  But either way, they were the best of friends you could ever imagine. But being this close had a price to it. Kwang Soo started getting feelings for him. And even though he was only 11 when he started feeling for him, he knew it wasn’t a dumb crush like young girls have now, it was a real, I-want-you-forever, crush. But he never did anything about it.

One day, at 6:00pm, he got called by Ah Jin to come over. She said it was urgent but when he asked why, she never told him. He immediately went to her house and found the entrance packed with boxes. He didn’t understand but when he saw Jin Ah crying, he had a feeling he knew what was going on.

“What’s going on?” His voice didn’t stay strong and cracked.

“Were moving tomorrow! I don’t want to leave you!” She said hugging Kwang Soo tightly crying he eyes out. Kwang Soo stood there, tears about to fall out. He knew he was right about the situation but shocked that it’s actually true.

“Wae?” He asked quietly.

“Our dad… got a better job… in Seoul so were going… there.” She said through sniffs.

“Oh…” Kwang Soo thought for a bit but couldn’t help the tears from falling. They went inside their place and inside her room so they could cry out some more and have privacy. “I don’t want you to leave me here!” When he said that, Jong Kook walked in. “I don’t want both of you to leave me! I’m a loser without you! I have no friends but you!” He cried a lot and Jin Ah brought him in her arms. Jong Kook felt bad for the boy. They were close but he could feel the pain coming through him which made himself feel really bad.

No one noticed that Kwang Soo fell asleep until he felt heavier in Jin Ah’s arms. She put him down nicely and walked to Jong Kook. “What are we going to do with him? I mean, he needs to go home. Should we wake him?” She asked. Jong Kook shook his head slightly.

“No.” He said and went to pick Kwang Soo up bridal style. He walked out of the room and brought Kwang Soo to his room. He placed the younger boy in his hands on his bed. He got Kwang Soo’s phone from his pocket and dialed his home number. “Hi, Kwang Soo’s mom? This is Jong Kook. Is it alright if Kwang Soo stays over tonight?” he asked and was happy to hear that it was okay. He hung up and placed the phone on the night stand then looked at the bed. Good thing he has a big bed, now he doesn’t need to sleep on the ground. He put Kwang Soo on the right side of the bed and went to finish the packing.

At 10:00pm, Kwang Soo was still sleeping. Jong Kook climbed the bed and as soon as he was comfortable, he fell asleep.

************

Jong Kook opened his eyes when he heard a soft whimper. He looked around for a bit but the hand that moved on his chest made him look down. Kwang Soo had his head on his chest and his arms wrapped around Jong Kook tightly. Jong Kook grabbed the arm that was over his abdomen but stopped when another whimper came out. “Please don’t leave me. Please.” Kwang Soo cried out in his sleep. Jong Kook looked down at the boy’s face. He had a tear strolling down his face. He went to wipe the tear away until Kwang Soo’s opened as soon as he touched his face. Kwang Soo immediately got up, embarrassed by what might’ve happened. He got off the bed, wiping the extra tear from his face and making his way outside. Jong Kook quickly followed him and caught his arm when he was about to leave.

“You should stay. Jin Ah would want to see you before we leave.” Kwang Soo thought for a bit at Jong Kook’s words but it was true and he didn’t want disappoint Jinny so he decided to stay.

**********

Kwang Soo said bye and cried a bit and promised to them that one day, he will definitely come to Seoul and visit them and that he would keep contact with them.


 It’s been a few year now. Kwang Soo is finally 22 and he is now in training to become an actor. He lives in Seoul and he’s very happy now and soon he's going to be able to take care of his family. 


It might be a bit bad this chapter but dont forget, its only the prequel....it's bascially like the summary but detailed lol. Please read and subscribe!