sneak peek into the 'Real World'

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

You shuffled your leg to the class, as you tip toed into the class every eyes stuck on you. You raised an eyebrow at them. ‘What?’ you coldly say as you were still in a bad mood(but somwhow you felt much better). Everyone then pretended to be busy and continued whatever they were doing.

 

Then your eyes shift to the guy next to the window smirked at you. ‘What the hell’ you mumbled

 

It’s the guy you bumped into just now, ‘How come I didn’t notice his existence?’ you mentally hit your head and went to your seat which is next to Junhyung, that ing air-head.

 

‘Hi Mina, how’s my baby?’ Junhyung laid his head on the table facing you.

 

‘Oh, I didn’t know you’re pregnant’ You faked a shock expression then back to expressionless. He let out a chuckled.

 

‘Mina-ah, stop playing fool and just ing accept me.’ He whispered to your ears, you turned to face him and for god sake your face are just inch away from him. By using your forefinger you press it on his forehead and slowly push his head away.

 

‘to prove your romeo-ed works on every girl?’ you let out a chuckled ‘What benefit do I get?’

 

‘Well, I’ll entertained you every single night’ he smirked blow on your neck, you raised your hand and a smack land on his head.

 

‘Hey what was that for?’ he rubbed the sore spot with both of his hand whined in pain.

 

‘For ing disgusting me this ing morning with your ertness’ you make a disgust face at him before left.

 

‘That ing force me to ditch another class’ you walk in the hallway and then again you bumped into someone and your fall flatly on the concrete floor as a result.

 

‘Op…oppa?’ You stuttered at the presence of T.O.P, which is the one you bumped into.

 

‘Who is that guy’ T.O.P asked fiercely, you slowly get up. ‘What guy?’ you answered him with another question. You bite your lower lips trying hard to avoid your Brother’s glare. T.O.P smirked and slightly chuckled, not out of amuse but instead in a scary tone make you raised your face.

 

‘Taeyang called me’ he took a deep breath and glare right into your eyes.

 

‘You know I didn’t allow you to date without my approvement. Remember last time, your crush? He chickened out? How is he supposed to take care of my little sister if he can’t even stand my fist? You know I’m not ordinary, The moment when you said you wanna follow us I told you’

 

[FLASHBACK]

‘Oppa, let me follow you’ you begged, you hated your mother for making you miserable, for turning you into a robot who doesn’t have the right to spoke but to follow every instruction. You hold into the hem of your brother shirt and pleaded with a puppy swelling eyes.

 

‘Mina-ah, my world is not the same like we used to live, like you used to live, I live in a dangerous surrounded by people who which strong win and whose weak crushed, I don’t want to involve you in this surrounding’ He slowly shook your hand away.

 

You get into your knee and tears start swelling down your cheeks.

 

‘I will follow you everywhere, I will learn how to fight, I would do anything you said’ you cling into his hand.

 

‘Remember Mina-ah, You would follow my orders, a single mistake could cause a death’ you nodded your had rapidly. T.O.P extended his hand, you grabbed his hand and run. 15 years old Mina and 18 years old T.O.P escape into a dangerous world…….(to be continued)

[END FLASHBACK]

 

‘If you really love him and if he brave enough then bring him to me, I’ll decide whether or not he’s capable to protect you’. You nodded your head, That’s is not gon’ be happening, since he’s just a random guy you bumped to, in order to make your Long-waited crush jealous you drag him into the matters.

 

‘Ne oppa!’ you exclaimed cheerfully, ‘I’ll broke up with him right away’ you said and brought your fist on your neck and run it along your neck. T.O.P finally softens and let out a chuckled, you grab his arm and you two walked to the school’s cafeteria.

 

As you walked to the café, you spotted GD and Taeyang. ‘Oppa,’ you pointed to the farthest table that has wall around it, you know all along since that’s the getaway into the boys if you need to find them in the café, it was as if the corner were made just for them.

 

You and T.O.P slowly walked towards the table. As you were in a right distance you noticed a bruise on Taeyang face and there’s a cut on GD face. Your eyes widen at the sight of two of them. Even though you were still in a bad term with Taeyang you can’t help but felt worried.

 

‘omo,Who did this?’ You asked worriedly, you were about to touch Taeyang face but instead you turned to GD. Your heart still ache from the previous scene.

 

‘Your boyfriend did this’ Taeyang said and slammed his hand before left the table. You gasped at the sudden cold action. You snap out of it and get back to your sense and realized that its that guy they were talking about.

 

‘Don’t worry, It just that it might have hurt his pride.’ GD shrugged his shoulder at your questioned face.

 

‘He goes 1 x 1 with your boyfriend and I caught the act at the basketball hall, I tried to stop them but instead got a cut on my face,’ GD chuckled and shook his head. ‘Aish that Taeyang, I’m on a date this Saturday and he could have made it visible enough’ GD joked, your mind somehow stuck on that guy, does he hurt?

 

‘WWhat about that guy? Does he hurt’ you bite your lips, you were startled at the sight of GD laughing his off.

 

‘I’m sorry,’ he apologized ‘The reason why Taeyang mad is because he couldn’t even lay a hand on him’ you were shock by the answer.

 

‘Seems like I have no reason to separated you and him’ T.O.P suddenly said out of blue. ‘Bring him to me after school’ T.O.P left with you with your eyes widen.

‘Woah, you really is good in choosing a boyfriend’ GD gave a thumbs up ‘but I didn’t expect you to move on this fast.’

 

‘GD oppa, I have something to do, gotta go’ you get up and walked out of the café.

 

‘I need to find him, I couldn’t believe Taeyang losed to him, As far as I know, Taeyang could fight and was ranked 3rd after T.O.P oppa and GD oppa.’

 

[GD POV]

‘Is it true what you said earlier?’ T.O.P suddenly asked. I nodded my head as an answer. Then a smirk form on the corner of my lips.

 

‘Of course, just like his sister, CL’

[END GD POV]

                                                                                                                                                                             

How is the chapter? My personal opinion: Bad. This chapter didnot satisfy me however I still need update. right?

 

we have to go with few boring chapter as an introduction before proceed with the real drama, I hope you will keep reading and

PLEASE,.... PLEASE COMMENT, smileysmileysmiley