ONE-SHOT

"a new start"

 

‘Befriending you is something I will never regret.’

 

Here she was, the girl with no friends, the girl that never joined any activities or not participated in anything, the girl that didn’t communicate with anyone. She is in a hole, on her own. Someone came along in her life and changed everything.

 

Today, like any other day, Jess was on her way to school. Arriving the school and there she arrived the most horrible place on earth. Nobody liked her, but actually no one understood her, no one actually made an effort to be friends with her. She sat on her seat, obviously no one sit next to her. Finally, the professor came in with a boy following behind. He introduced himself to the class. His name is Yoseob, he seemed popular within the girls, I mean every single girl in her class was trying to get his attention, except her. Jess didn’t realise, but he was on his way to his new seat, next to her. He settled down and her heart was thumping loudly, her palm was full of sweat. She was sitting like a stone, in front of him, after all he was the first seat mate she had ever got in her school life here.

 

He talked to her, he cared for her, he gave her the missing feelings from friends that Jess had been longing for all along. He decided to start a conversation with her on his first day, he realised that she was not an anti-social person at all. He wanted to know more about her. He told her about everything, every single detail on this planet. She slowly started to open up to him, leaving her old unsociable self. She cried in his arms; she laughed with him, she showed her weak side and finally stopped pretending to be the strong girl everyone thought she was.

 

Jess changed completely everything, not like she was a year ago. She actually talk to people. She is more cheerful now. She is still in school, but school is not a horrible and boring place anymore. She looks forward to go to school everyday, because she has what she wanted and what she need - friend. Yoseob and Jess, them two seem like they are an inseparable twin. Their friendship continues and this one sentence he said that she will never forget, ‘I will always give you the care, protect, love and trust, but the most important of all, always keep smiling.’ He is the reason why she changed; He is the reason why she opened up her heart. She started the new chapter of her life...

 

‘Befriending you is something I will never regret.’

 

Is this friendship or is this love?

 

 


Sorry, this is really short =.= Anyone want any sequel?