Alone in love

I'm in love with Park Shin Hye

Did i hear right..??? seung gi thought…"Hyung who's appearing in my video again..??" he asked his manager…"Shin hye…Park shin hye…Seung gi ya…wae..?? you don't like..??" asked his manager. "How..??no…No..why…no.noo…i can't believe it….!! You got to be joking..??" asked lee seung gi dazed…." Your video will be a hit in japan Seung gi…you know how the japaneese fans adore her… good thing she's taking a break from filming….we wouldn't have been able to get her at all if not..!!" the manager kept rambling as the words faded off for Seung gi who was deep in thought.

 

He always wished to work with her one day but never thought he'd get that day…Park Shin Hye was untouchable, he always thought. With so many handsome namja's by her side and scandals with the co-stars, people watched her every move.  He was happy..just for the opportunity to spend some time with her...so happy he kept smiling like a fool the entire day….!!

 

Seung gi prepared himself to head to his shooting…"Hyung do i look good?" he asked his manager for the 5th time…"Seung gi ya…whats wrong with you..?? You keep asking about your appearance and you've changed your outfits for over n times… we are almost late for the shoot…" fumed the manager…." We can't have park shin hye waiting for us….she's got a tight schedule….her manager's going to kill us…!!" the manager worried..Lee seung gi thought for a minute…"Hyung stop at the flower shop at the bend…" "yaaa…we are late….no time to stop by…wait…are you gong to buy flowers for her..?" the manager asked as he smiled…"Don't you think it'll be weird..?" he asked as Seung gi stepped out of the van to buy some flowers…Seung gi couldn't decide on what to pick…roses…no…..it'll be weird…white roses won't will it…he finally decided to get some pink roses…as he got back inside the van his manager looked at him and shook his head as he started driving…."Seung gi ya…..dont try too hard..!!" he said as he chuckled.."wae hyung….ohh...ohh hyung stop near the bakery…she loves food…aish…she's not the type to like flowers…she'd prefer food.." the van stopped again as seungi gi brought a lot of food enough to feed the entire production staff…"i didn't know what to buy…so i bought a lot of everything.." seung gi commented as the manager looked at the load of food disapprovingly…

 

When they finally reached the shooting area, the prodcution crew was ready waiting for him.Seung gi apologised for being late with his cute smile and was welcomed by every one as he presented them the food….he was dumb stuck as he stared at her…..she was beautiful…so beautiful that everything around her seemed to vanish before his eyes and an aura surrounded her as if she was a goddess….this wasn't the first time he was affected by her presence….she had looked like a goddess….even beautiful than a goddess..!!

 

With flowers in one hand and a box of pastries in the other he approached shin hye who was sitting by the corner with a dashing smile on her face….she stood up as she saw him approaching her…" oppa you clearly know how to apologise for being late" she said as she took the flowers and the box he presented.."miane …shin hye ya…"he said as he grinned from ear to ear…oppa…she called him….it was good to hear that word…they sat on the chairs and casually asked about the recent things they've been up to..seung gi's heart fluttered as he heard her laughing at his silly jokes…her eyes shone bright as she looked up at him….

 

The sudden buzzing sound of her phone startled her as she instantly picked it up….she quickly excused herself and went to a corner to speak with the person on the other end…she looked so happy..he thought… he stared at her while she was on the phone call…..his heart crashed as he saw the three words….the three words he wanted to say the most…the three words that seem to belong to someone else already…!!

The shooting went well and seung gi managed to get hold of himself …..he was sad and happy knowing that even though he couldn't be the leading man in her life, he got to be part of her career and got to spend some time with her…she belonged to someone else….but he couldn't stop loving her

As he tried sleeping he told himself that she was just a donseng…she looked up to him as a brother….but he never seem to get rid of the idea that he was alone in love with Park Shin Hye.....