You Love Me?..!

Love Me Back?

Ryeowooks POV

We were on our way home from one of our concerts. Everyone was really exhausted and pretty musch sprawled out all over our van. I could see the Eunhae couple leaning on eachother upfront. I silenlty chuckled to myself. Oh how oblivious they are.

I sighed and looked behind me and froze. i saw Kyuhyun dozing off but still lookig handsome as ever. His face looked so soft and his smooth brown hair looked just perfect to run my fingers through- UGH! I need to stop....I didnt notice I was staring at him till his eyes fluttered open. "Wookie, you okay?" He said drowsily. "Oh uh, ya...just a little tired." Its harder to fake a smile than I thought. He looked unconvinced. "Are you sure?" He worriedly asked."Ya.." I mumbled. I quickly turned back around. I was hoping he gave up asking me until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my upper chest and a chin on my shoulder. I felt myself shiver at his touch. He whispered into my ear. His warm breath brushing against my face. 

Suddeny I felt all the feelings and emotions that I have been keeping inside just explode. i felt my eyes water, I bit my bottom lip trying to hold it in. I cant let Kyuhyun see me cry randomly like this. How would I explain that to him? I swear though when he does sweet little things like that it gives me such false hope...knowing that could never happen.

That thought made a tear roll down my cheek. Kyuhyun looked startled and quickly wiped my tears away. "Wookie?" He said gently. Lucklily I felt the van stop and I freed myself from his hold. I ran to the dorm hoping he dosent ask why i was crying...

*************

I ran into my room and cried into my pillow. Why cant I just face the fact that he would never love me back.....or at least the way I would want him too. Its impossible. What would people think? I cried harder and harder at those thoughts. So hard that I didnt hear someone walk into the room. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and strongly hold me. "Wookie please tell me whats wrong." I recognized that voice anywhere and I felt my heartbeat become faster. I really hope he couldnt hear it. Kyuhyun spoke again, "Please tell me whats wrong, Im your best friend arent I?" He caressed my back. When he said that, I just wanted to cry harder. Thats right...ONLY best friend!

"No-Nothing.." I sniffed with my voice cracking.  "Now I dont believe that for one instant Ryeowook, please tell your best friend what wrong!" He sounded a bit hurt. Okay this is it. Its now or never...If I dont tell him now, I will never be able to get this off my chest. "Okay I will tell you...but you wont leave me if I tell you right?" I could feel new tears forming in my eyes and my hands shaking. "Of course not Wookie you can tell me anything, I would never leave you I lo-." He hesitated. "Um, just tell me Wookie." I drew in a huge breath and sighed. Here goes nothing... 

"Okay, its that..th-that.....Im in love with you Kyuhyun, Im upset because I know you dont feel the same way and that you would never-" I was cut off by something soft on my lips. My eyes widened in shock. OH MY GOD IS KYU KISSING ME? I screamed inside my head. I felt like i was in a dream and closed my eyes. I kissed him back, putting all my love into it. We pulled away reluctantly only to regain back oxygen. I looked into his eyes lovingly. He caressed my cheek and spoke softly, " Wookie-ah, you dont understand how long and how much i have been in love with you. From the first I saw you, I loved you. I didnt think you loved me back so I was okay with just being your bestfriend but I wanted more, I needed more! Whenever Im next to you I feel like Im in heaven, Wookie, I love you so much!" He then kissed my cheek and leaned his forehead on mine.

When he said that, I couldnt help but cry. I dont know if I was reallyhappy or just relieved or both. He wiped my tears and hugged me. "Dont cry Wookie-ah." He caressesd my back. I pulled back to look into his eyes. "Im just so happy." I spoke. I leaned in and kissed him once more. It was gentle, but full of love. I have been in love with my bestfriend and he has been in love with me. We were both just so blind to see it.

Im so happy to now be able to think the person I love.....does Love me back.

 

 

 

 

OMG! That was my first fanfic you guys! Im sorry if its bad...I will get better in the future! :)