Burden

Burden

Hakyeon had thought he had gotten used to it.

The constant teasing about his dark skin and of how he acted like he mother of the group,or how he was annoying and needed to stop fawning over them.but he guessed he hadnt because it didnt hurt any less when sanghyuk had said he wanted god to make N mute for a day.

It was all in fun and games,he knew that,but it still made him feel like a burden.
 
He smiled and laughed it off,a few chops to sanghyuks neck for good measure,but on the inside it didnt hurt any less.The longer he thought of it,the truer it began to seem.
 
 
 
He put his arm around ravi way too much,hugged leo,knowing that he wasnt one for skinship,especially on camera.He treated hyuk like a baby,ignoring the constant complaining and hung all over hongbin at times,but he couldnt help it,he loved s.
 
He felt lucky to have a group of friends that he thought of as family and got to see everyday.Everyone got into their share of quarrels that left a bit of acrimony afterwards,but they always made up within a span of three days or less.
 
N kept a smile on his face for the rest of the filming for 'POPS IN SEOUL:SECRET BOX',even as they piled into their van to go home he tried his best to act normal.He climbed into the middle row of seats and sat by the window,letting his smile fall as everyone started getting loud,as they usually do.
 
The Manager,seeing this,wondered what the cause of this newly found depression in their usually happy leader.
"Hakyeon,are you feeling alright? It's not like you to be this quiet.." He asked worriedly.
 
"Im fine Manager-nim,just tired and hungry."
 
The manger nodded and returned his concentration to the road.
N sighed quietlt,greatful that he wasnt asked anymore questions.Ken on the other hand,did not beleive Hakyeons excuse.
 
He had seen how his face had fell when hyuk had answered his second question in the secrt box.The leader had probably felt unwanted or awkward being there.Ken knew the feeling well,being the one who was constantly blown off when trying to be cute or trying to make a spot for KEN TV on VIXX TV.
 
He leaned his head on their leaders shoulder to whisper in his ear without seeming suspicious.
 
"N hyung..." He paused,not knowing how to continue his sentence. "..you know we love you,right?"
 
N turned to ken,confused as to why he had said that. "Just..I mean..No matter how much we tease you,their are more things we like about you than there are ones that bother us..."
 
'Ahh,so they do find me annoying...' N's face fell.
 
"...Like your dancing skills and how easily you calm us down when were nervous before a show,not to mention how amazing a leader you are...or the small things like that cute little face you make when your angry or trying to be intimidating,and how you cuddle up to the closest thing when your sleeping,or how you wring your wrists behind your back when your nervous,and when..."
 
Hakyeon wasn't listening anymore because 'WOW,did Ken really notice all of this about him?'
 
When Ken had finished his (ranting) comforting,he looked up,panicking when he saw the tears in his eyes.
 
He didnt have time to as any questions though,because of the arm wrapping around his neck and pulling his body alittle closer to Hakyeon's own.
 
"Thank you." N whispered.
 
The others turned theirs heads towards the two ahjummas of the group, having heard hakyeons whisper,
but decided to NOT be a part of their weirdness for a day and continued their conversation over what was going to be eaten when they got back to the dorm.
 
N and Ken sat in comfortable silence,ken putting his arms around a surprised(but pleased) Hakyeon's torso at some point,causing him to look down at the younger man only to realize how close they have been all this time,quickly looking back up.
 
'He must be uncomfertable,maybe i should move..' Ken thought after feeling N shift above him.
 
*yawn* "Im tired~ Why am i not asleep yet???" He whined cutely,sitting up off of his leader.
 
"Go to slep then,i'll wake you up when we reach the dorm."N said,slightly dissapointed(and cold) from the loss of a certain cute main vocalists warmth.
 
" 'Kay." Ken turned towards the window and tried his best to get comfortable there,not having any luck.
 
N who watched from the corner of his eyes,found it painfully adorable how he pouted when he couldnt find a spot that he felt nice enough in to fall asleep.
 
He had decided that he had ahd enough and reached over,pulling Ken by his neck until he was laying on his lap.
 
"Aish,just sleep already!"
 
Ken was shocked,but recovered quickly shifting on N's legs alittle,only to press a kiss to the inside of his thigh as a thank you,
sending unwanted shivers up N's spine.
 
He blushed and looked down,but he couldnt bring himself to wake up the now snoring (just slightly) man and ask him why he did that.He just settled for getting comfortable and going to sleep himself,but not before cupping Ken's cheek and planting a kiss there.