001

That One

" Hey, Im Choding!~" He cheerfully speaked into the phone.

" What's up with the peppiness?" The caller replied.

" Nothing!~" He spoke like an overly-excited kid.

" There's got to be something going on right now. Are you happy?" The caller asked.

" Yup! I made it into the convention! Yipee!" Kyuhyun was jumping with excitement.

" Then, Seohyun agreed to do it?!" Yoona yelled into the phone.

" Of course. Then how would I get here?" He said.

" Kyuhyun-ah. It's not good using Seohyunnie like that." Yoona lectured him.

" Since when did you become a mother?" Kyuhyun asked, as the smile was geting weary.

" Kyuhyun-ah-" Yoona was cutted off by his words.

" You know, I think I'll just hang up now." He said.

" Wait! Kyuhyun-" Yoona was cutted off the second time, but this time, it was a phone beeping in her ear.

 

Seohyun's mind was getting aggravated. Of course she loves math and she majors in it, but she wasn't perfect in it. She tapped the pencil against the smooth, marble desk and started thinking hard.She fiddled the pencil with her small, slender fingers.

" What are the laws of Arithemetics?" Seohyun asked herself.

Her cellphone buzzes a soft, melodic ringtone at the edge of her desk. She looks at the glowing screen and grabs the phone. She clicks on the green button and speaks.

" Oh, Taeyeon Unnie. Waeyo?" She speaked while writing down some numbers.

" Did you find your date yet? I haven't." Taeyeon said through the phone.

" I did. And how come you haven't yet?" She asked.

" Well, Because I couldn't pick between Leeteuk Oppa or Heechul Oppa. Who do you think I should pick?" Taeyeon asked.

" Umm...Probably Heechul. He's really fun to be with. But yet, Leeteuk is the romantic type of guy. So, you pick which you want." Seohyun said.

" Araso. Anyways, who is your date?" Taeyeon asked.

" Oh. Kyuhyun." Seohyun smiled.

" What? Your best friend? You guys never call each other 'Oppa' or 'Jagiya'. And I thought he was dating Yoona." Taeyeon sounded confused.

" Nah...I guess...Well, keep this as a secret unnie. Okay?" Seohyun said.

" I will. Now tell me your secret!" Taeyeon squealed.

" Well, I honestly don't want to have a date so I asked Kyuhyun at the right time." She explained.

" So the whole point is, you detest boys?" Taeyeon sounded confused again.

" No! I don't detest them, It's just that...I'm not interested in them yet. And Kyuhyun is the most comfortable person to be with." She explained again.

" Sure you do." Taeyeon said sarcastically.

" Oh well, I have to finish off some math homework." Seohyun said.

" Okay." Taeyeon bid her goodbye until she hang up the phone.

" Alright. Back to math." Seohyun said, writing down some formulas.

 

Yoona walks up to the front porch of Kyuhyun's house at 9:30 PM. She knocks on the door heavily. She hears light footsteps making it's way to the door. She noticed a shadow through the little 'peeker'. The door quickly unlocks and it reveals Kyuhyun, with a bag of potato chips.

" Hey Kyuhyun-ah. I just wanted to talk about - OOOOH! POTATO CHIPS!" She squealed, forgeting about the thing she was gonna tell him.

She grabbed her hand and dugged it inside the bag, taking a handful of chips and stuffing it down .

" Well hello to you too, shikshin." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

" Sorry. I can't help myself." She said, after chewing the last piece of her his chips.

" So what do you want? Bothering me at night." He leaned onto the door's frames and ate his chips.

" Just to get you a tutor. You can't use Seohyun like that, you know?" Yoona said, rubbing her tummy and the salt off her fingers.

" Oh right! I forgot to pick up the work. Thanks Yoong for reminding me!" He said as he slammed the door in her face.

" Wait! Ugh!!!!" She facepalmed herself.

 

Seohyun was at home, waiting for him to stop by anytime. She looks at the clock and it was already 10:34 and her parents were gonna come home soon.

" Where in the world is he?!" She said, feeling impatient.

The doorbell finally rings.

" Finally!" Seohyun said.

She opens the door and Kyuhyun was standing by the door. His hair was slightly disheveled and he was wearing a fancy leathered jacket, matching his ripped denims and comfty loafters.

" You're not the chinese takeout man." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

She was about to close the door until he stopped her from doing so.

" I'm here for my arithemetics homework." He said.

" Oh yeah." Seohyun said before she left into a dimmed hall. 

She comes back from the hall, bringing a pile of paper with her. She shoved it into his arms.

" Okay, now move! The chinese takeout man is coming soon!" She said, gesturing him to go away.

" Hey! You forgot to tell me when the 'Group date' is and where it is." Kyuhyun said.

" Wow. Usually guys would take this opportunity to run away." Seohyun said, feeling a little bit in awe from his actions.

" Hey. I'm a man that keeps his words." He patted his fist against his chest, feeling proud.

" Hey. You're a man who hasn't even reached puberty yet!" She laughed out loud like crazy.

" Hey! Shhh....You don't need to tell the world!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

" Sorry....Ahh...My stomach...Hurts...." She kept on laughing.

" Anyways, seriously, just tell me." Kyuhyun said, with this huge poker face on.

Seohyun wiped a tear from her eye and took a deep breath.

" Wooo...Okay. It's tomorrow at 6:50 PM. You know, At Han Cinema." Seohyun said.

" Okay. I'll be there." Kyuhyun said.

" Now move! I see the chinese takeout man! You know my parents hate takeout food!" She said, as she shoved him to the side.


Hello! This is my second fan fiction! I just had this amazing idea and I wanted to write it. Although, you should really check out my other fan fiction. I hjope you like it! Mwuah! Mind my mistakes ;D