Dinner and shopping

Request

Author POV:

Infinite sat in the living room on the sofas with Jei on the one-seater sofa. She was looking at the boys with an cold face, like usual. The boys were looking at her, well her body to be precise since she was only in a tank top and shorts and the boys weren't used to it. She would always be wearing jeans and a jacket over her innner shirt, She didn't show much skin around them, so seeing her show so much skin was a first. And she had a really nice body. She had fair skin, slim figure but you could see some muscles and her long beautiful legs.Jei cocked an eyebrow at them and Sungkyu cleared his throat.

"Uhm you have a nice house." He said and Jei nodded.

"Soo.." He trailed off and looked at the other boys for help.

"I'm hungry." Dongwoo said and rubbed his tummy.

Jei nodded and went to the kitchen. The boys followed her into the kitchen and sat at the counter while watching her pull out ingredients from the fridge and some pots and pans from the cupboards. She began cutting up some veggies like carrot, celery, tomatoes and started mincing some meat . She then put the half-filled pot of water and blaced it on top of the stove and boiled it. The boys just watched in anticipation.

'Her back view is pretty.' Myungsoo thought. He then widened his eyes and hit his head.

"Hyung whats wrong?" Sungjong asked as Myungsoo shook his head and focused back on Jei. Jei then placed the fusilli into the pot ito cook once the water was boiling. She then pour some tomato paste into the frying pan and the cut carrots,celery,tomato and minced meat into the frying pan to stir.

"Woah smells nice Jei-ah." Woohyun said and the rest nodded. Jei nodded silently but inside she felt well good. She then placed the the cooked fusilli into the frying pan and stir-fried the sauce and fusilli together and then placed them into 8 plates. The then added some cheese onto the pasta and served it to the waiting boys who looked exicted and eager to eat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAzoHxpx_cW08X0m03LeZ

"Wow looks good." Hoya complimented and Jei nodded.

"I'll eat well." They all said and began digging into the food. Jei took a bite of her food quietly.

"Wahh daebak! This is really delicious!" Sungyeol exclaimed and showed Jei a thumbs up.

The rest nodded along and showed their thumbs as well. Jei chuckled quietly while eating. They then continued eating, well Jei was eating while the boys were wolfing down the food like they haven't ate in days. Jei was surprised that they were so hungry.

"2nd round!" Dongwoo shouted. "Me too!" Sungyeol said and Jei nodded and got them their 2nd serving. 

"Ahh I'm so full~" Sungkyu said and patted his bloated stomach. The boys had around 3 rounds, except Myungsoo who stopped after 2.

"You're a great cook Jei!" Sungjong said. Jei blinked and her lips curled alittle at the end which Myungsoo caught. 'Her smile is..pretty.' He thought and unknowingly smiled as well. They stayed at her house watching TV.

"We should get going soon. " Leader Sungkyu said as they stood up.

"Annyeong Jei-ah, thanks for today. " He said and smiled. Jei nodded and led them out the door. Myungsoo was the last to leave. Jei was about to close the door when Myungsoo stopped her.

"Uhm thanks again. And I like your smile. See you tomorrow. Bye." He said and ran after the others. Jei closed the door and thought about what he said.

'He likes my smile?' she thought and bit her lips before shrugging and went up to shower and sleep for the night.

 

-Next day-

Jei was sleeping peacefully when Alice came into the room. "Jei~~~~" She sang and shook Jei. Jei groaned and opened her eyes to glare at Alice. She then blinked and looked at her phone. It was Sunday. She then showed her phone to Alice. 

[10.25 A.M,Sunday, 26 Oct]

Alice smiled, "I wanna go shopping. Go with me Jei!" Jei groaned and hid her face in the pillow. Alice was a cool mom, she treats Jei like her bestfriend so that they could be closer.

"Pleassseeeee" She begged cutely before Jei sighed and gave in.

"ASA! Get dressed in something nice and let's goooo~" Alice clapped and said before skipping out of her room. Jei sat up and ruffled her messy hair. It was Sunday, her day off and was planning to sleep in but guess there's a change of plans. She heard someone chuckling and looked up to see Samuel leaning on her doorframe.

"Goodluck." He teased and laughed before walking off. 

Jei groaned and blew a rasberry, sending her fringe flying. Alice was a heavy shopper, and by heavy, I mean really bad kind of heavy.She shops and doesn't drop. Jei got up and dragged her body across her room to the bathroom to get ready before changing into a pair of faded blue shorts with a white lace outer top with a white crop top inside. Since Alice told her to dress nice, she might as well dress alittle more feminie, lest Alice makes her change her outfit.

tumblr_mspqo7VQsF1rhhdg5o1_500.jpg

"Omo our Jei is so pretty." Alice squealed and Jei rubbed her neck shyly.

"Come on lets go." Alice said while pulling her outdors.

"Bye Honey." She called out.

"Bye dear, have fun." Samuel replied and waved at the 2 girls.

"Bye Sam." Jei said.

Samuel smiled, "Bye sweetheart. By the way, you look pretty. You should dress like this more often instead of those jeans all the time." He said and Jei nodded shyly. She got into Alice's car and they drove off to who know where.

 

"Ooh! This is nice!" Alice said and went to check it out. Jei sighed. They had been shopping for...4 hours already and had bought lots of clothes. Alice even bought clothes for Jei much to her disapproval.

"You're a girl and should dress prettily." Alice always said.

"How do I look?" Alice said while coming out of the changing room in a pink dress with a belt on her waist. Jei nodded, implying that she looked nice. Alice had a nice body which alot of girls would want. She was looked young even though she was 40 and had nice skin and a slim figure.

"I'm going to get this then." She said while heading back in to change out of the dress.

"You should try something on as well." Alice insisted and Jei sighed, walking in with the dress Alice got her. It was a simple white dress which had lace designs on it and reached mid-thigh.

57a94af440e521e302630389fe037273.jpg

"You look nice!" Alice said.

"We're buying it!" She said before Jei had a chance to oppose. They continued shopping until Jei saw this dress which she thought was nice and simple. It was a black sleeveless plain and simple dress which had a belt at the waist and reached mid--thigh. Alice saw her looking at it and smiled, buying it afterwards.

5db521fd42c2ce99e2ac49cd2d59df7c.jpg

They finished having dinner at a Japanses restaurant and had continued to shop. It was already 8pm and Jei was tired.

"Ah Jei I have to go buy something, you stay here and wait okays?" Alice said and Jei nodded.

"Be careful." Jei told her and Alice smiled before running off to buy her things.

 

"Jei?" a voice called out and she stood up from her bench and turned around and looked, preparing herself for danger which turned out to be EXO. She tilted her head to one side and realised that it was Kai who had called her. She bowed slightly. She noticed that Kai's leg had recovered and was alittle relieved.

"Oh Jei! What are you doing here?" Chanyeol said happily.

"Waiting for someone." She said and they nodded.

"Jei." She heard her name and met eyes with Baekhyun whose eyes looked sad. She looked away, unable to look into his any longer. She knew he felt hurt, like she was a stranger to him. But she couldn't help it.

"You look nice." Someone else said. She blinked, nodding a thanks to Sehun.

"Jei-ah!" Alice called out to her. Seeing such a big group of guys surrounding Jei worried her. Jei turned to see Alice running over.

"Your friends?" Alice asked, pointing to EXO. Jei didn't know what to say. Were EXO and her friends? They had only met once.

"Ne Miss. We are EXO. It's nice to meet you." Suho said, smiling.

"Ahh nice to meet you. I'm Alice, Jei's omma." Alice said. 'Omma?' Baekhyun thought and looked at Alice, and then at Jei. 'She's not ommonim..Jei was adopted?' He thought.

"Well it was nice meeting you all. We have to go now. Goodbye." Alice smiled and waved at EXO.

"Annyeonghi gheyseyo." They all said.

"Annyeong Jei!" Chanyeol said and waved while smiling.

"Annyeong Jei." Sehun said as well.

" Bye Jei." Kai said softly.

"Annyeong Jei~" The rest of EXO chorused. 


Short update~ Didn't really know what to write so yeahh! Hope you guys enjoyed it!! :))) <3