Who is that guy?

Request

L's POV:

"L-ah! Gwenchana?!" Sungyeol asked as he and the other crews attended to me after the incident. But I wasn't paying atttention to them all as I watched Jei walk away, clearly more hurt instead of me.

[FLASHBACK]

I heard some commotion during the shoot and it was already to late to respond as I watch the light stand topple towards me. I stood frozen to the ground and shut my eyes, waiting for impact but it never came. Instead I felt someone wrap their arms around me as the person pushed me away. I opened my eyes and saw Jei shielding me with her body, taking on the impact instead of me. She was gritting her teeth, eyes strained. I could tell it hurt alot. Then suddenly, she spinned us around so I was on top of her while she was below me before we hit the ground.

"Ah!" She let out alittle yelp. I widened my eyes and stared at her, wanting to ask her if she was alright, but before I could, she pushed me off and walked out of the room and then the people started crowding and asking me if I was alright, but I was. The person they should be worrying about is Jei.

 

"Myungsoo? Yah." I heard Manager Hyung ask me while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"I think we should postpone this shoot. Come on guys, pack up. Myungsoo we'll head to the hospital to get you checked." He said.

"Hyung, what about Jei?" I asked him.

"Jei? What's wrong with Jei?" He asked.

"Hyung she protected me. I'm not hurt cause she shielded me and in turn she got hurt instead." I stated.

"Ah, I'm sure she can take care of herself. First we need to get you checked. Come on." He said.

"But hyung!" I argued.

"Hyung!Hyung!" We heard Sungjong shout and we went to him.

"Bwo maknae-ah?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"I saw Jei and our fans fighting!" He exclaimed and my eyes widened before running out to find her, the rest trailing behind me. 

"I swear I saw her here! Jinjja-ya!" Sungjong said when we didn't see her, just a bunch of fans.

I cursed under my breath. I ran to the garden to check if she was still around, but stopped in my steps when I saw her and a unfamiliar guy talking before they hugged. I don't know why but I felt a pang in my heart.

'W-what..' I thought when I saw the scene before me. 'Who is that guy?' The question stuck in my head.


super short update, as I was kinda rushed. Will try to update again!