1-

Celebrity Crush { Jungkook }

The plane takes of, the shaking dissapears and our boys are up in the sky. ‘You can now take of your seatbelt.' Click.. click. click. Kookie fumbles with his belt. The screen in the seat infront of him started playing a movie but it was hard to follow, not that it was a hard movie though. 'Yah, Jungkookie. Calm down.' Suga chuckles and nudges his shoulder 'Are you that nervous to meet her?' Kookie just gives a little smile as he stares at his sneakers.

 

They walk through the airport and look around. Words are written everywhere. What it says? No, idea. But it still gives a little extra to the mood. Fans are lined up and the boys happily talk to them. High-fives and hugs all over the place. ‘Hey, where’s Kookie?’ Jin makes a few pirouettes, scanning the area. ‘There he is.’ The manager points somewhere and follows his own finger. 

Surrounded by fans Jungkook is staring at a wall. Not just a wall, there’s a picture. ‘I can’t believe that I’m really going to meet her.’ He whispers to himself. The manager grabs his arm and pulls him away from the picture. He looks back over his shoulder to see what Kookie is looking at. ‘Already fanboying?’ He smiles at the lifesize picture of you.

[little time jump thingy]

Jungkook’s fingers fold and let go, fold. let go. fold. let go. Jimin spins on a chair ‘Whatya doin’?’ ‘I’m really nervous, how do I look?’ His fingers go through his hair this time, neatly moving every single hair. The door opens and Jungkook gasps. You walk in with your manager by your side ‘Hi.’ Your voice sounds soft and sweet in the quiet room. 

He lifts up his head and sees you through the mirror. He doesn’t even know how fast he can turn around but he gives it his all. ‘Uh—buh-ah-b-buh.’ His lips are slightly parted as he stares at you in awe. ‘That’s his language for hi.’ Jin jokes and is happy to make you giggle. Kookie gives him a glare. ‘You can get to know these boys, I’ll talk to the manager.’ Your manager pats your back before walking away.

You look around the room for a moment, avoiding awkward eye-contact. Namjoon pushes Jungkook forward ‘Say something’ he whispers. He shuffles his feet over the floor, inching towards you. ‘You’re Jungkook right?’ You ask him, secretly you already know but that doesn’t really matter right now. He nods happily ‘Yes! I am. I’m a very big fan of you.’ This makes you blush. He never thought that you’d be this shy.

Your cute smile makes his heart flutter. On the inside he screams at the top of his lungs but at the same time he’s just happy to have a normal conversation with you. Sadly you have to start rehearsing. As you close the door Kookie sighs and drops down on the couch. He closes his eyes and a big smile appears. ‘Best. Moment. EVER.’ He keeps his eyes closed as he someone sitting down on the couch. 

'Well, that went pretty well.' Hoseok's voice sounds as happy as Jungkook's face looks. Before they have a chance to bombard Kookie with comments the manager tells them to come to the rehearsal. You smile at the sight of the blacknwhite boys, recording will be so much fun with them.

 


Bwaaaaah. I hope you like part one from this little thingy \ ^^ / Part two will be up soon.