wrong choice

wrong choice

As we know Suzy needed to choose between being a vampire and marry yonghwa or die and watch here family die infront of her .Now everyone is wondering what would she choose will she choose to die or save her family and become a vampire .Yonghwa has a brother who doesnt make anything without his brothers premission .

O_O Suzy choose to die than being a vampire and marry Yonghwa

Yonghwa was shocked but the king became angry and he told the brother of Yonghwa (minhyuk) to go and bite Suzy to become a vampire and have a worst live by being vampire without marrying Yonghwa.MinHyuk was a very handsome smart man and so lovely .then he went to Suzy to bite her but he ewnt near to her face a whispered (i will pretend that i bite you and i will take you to place to run away .)

MinHyuk started to act and also Suzy pretended that she is hurted and everyone believed that . minhyuk  took Suzy as she is in turning process to make everyone believe . 

Suzy felt that her heart is beating so fast when MinHyuk helped her . But Suzy doesnt knows that Minhyuk loves her  from the first time he puted his eyes on her in the forest.

Suzy wanted to be with MinHyuk not with Yonghwa . so she stayed and didnt wanted to go from this kingdom . Suzy was forced to marry Yonghwa because MinHyuk told her that he will check about her family each day .

The days pased and Suzy still cant love yonghwa she always wait to See MinHyuk .One Day the vampires made a day to take some shots of drinks and the vampires when taking some shots nothing affects them but the humans are opposite . The humans starts saying there secrets wierd words and action and that is what happened with Suzy.

Suzy started to make al this things infront of the king without feeling it . and the worst part is that without feeling she said out loud that she loves MinHyuk and she said ( oh.. iam human and no body knows that)

The KING WAS SHOCKED AND ANGRY! and he ....................................................................................

 

~Would the king kill Suzy.What would happen to MinHyuk and YongHwa would they start a war together .

would the king kill Suzy's family ~

 

All of that will be in the 2nd chapter^_^