Chapter 2

Ninja Moves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 :

 

."Well are you ready for our trip Miss President?". He smiled. Kim Jaejoong , The Representative of Yg gamma at the same time My vice president . One of the most caring person I met. We've known each other for a year but he immediately became the vice president . He is intelligent and one of my guy friends. From his looks you will thought that he is an existing vampire that's why sometimes my kwon is jealous of him even if he is one of his bros. I remember when Jiyong is saying that he knows that jaejoong is one of his buddies but don't trust him by his looks because he is ugly lol .

 

*sigh * i miss Jiyong. 

 

 

."huh? what trip jae?".After a minute I replied Arranging my documents neatly before leaving the office. I don't want to see any mess tomorrow when I'm working ,  I still need to study for the prelims. Crap, I need to send a copy to the dean for the new rules and The Intrams sched, plan for the activitie. Oh work.

 

 

."Duh. The Annual Conference , Every year ? In Japan . Ring a bell?". He smirked, Oh crap I forgot . I didn't still pack yet , Didn't inform Jiyong oh shoot! He will go nuts again. 

 

."Will you please take break and stop arranging? ". He touched her chin making her look at his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

."And we can have 6 babies". I giggled seriously again with my boyfriend cute imagination. 

."Don't you think 3 is enough?". I asked sitting between his legs with my back head on his chest . Playing with our fingers I just love these moments when we are alone and he is being cute not the badboy type that smirks everytime I'm speaking in the stage or His annoying fangirls  giving him gifts and being cold and snob or the time when he flipped because the fangirl was crying because of a rumor that he slept with some girl named Kiko. 

 

."No! Hell NO . we will have at least 6 babies. 5 will be boys and  girl so that if someone hurts our baby girl my sons will kick him in the and make him suffer". He clenched his fist and look from afar.

 

."Yah! i don't want my children to be like you , well not in the looks department but in the BADBOY a.k.a KWON GENES  d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter