Wake Up

Wake Up

 

When Eunhyuk woke up, it was dark. The fact it was nearly three in the morning completely went over his head, so he sat up and stared blankly at the darkness around him. He pulled the pillow he slept with out between his legs and pushed it aside, swinging his feet around and standing up. He slid across the hard floor, his socks perfect for doing just that. He moved to his door quickly, opened that and slipped into the wide area of the dorm livingroom before blinking. It was still bright in the area, Eeteuk was on the couch with a beer in his hand, Heechul, Hankyung, and Siwon on the floor with cups in front of them, playing some sort of drinking game. The men looked up when Eunhyuk exited his room, staring at him for a moment before returning to their game.

"Fishie-ah is sleeping," Eeteuk explained when Eunhyuk went towards the door.

The younger male shrugged and exited the dorm anyway. He hadn't bothered puting on shoes, so he was still walking around in his socks towards the elevator, sliding every once and a while on the newly waxed floors. He kept this information locked in the back of his mind, knowing his friend and bandmate, Donghae, would love to go sliding down the halls in only his socks. Eunhyuk laughed quietly to himself as he got in the elevator, turning and picturing Donghae sliding towards him now in cute animal-print ankle socks. The door shut, and the image vanished.

He only had to go up one floor to get to the other dorm, and it was just a short trip until he reached the fingerprint censored door. He pressed his thumb to the small pad and the light above the handle turned green. He turned the handle and the door clicked open. This dorm was less lit, the only light coming from the kitchen where Shindong was most likely making something to eat. He could hear noises coming from there, so that was most likely the case.
Eunhyuk walked down the hall towards the room Eeteuk shared with Donghae, and of course, just as the leader had said, Eunhyuk's friend was sound asleep. Eunhyuk went to the bed, putting one knee on it and pressing his hand to Donghae's shoulder, shaking him.

"Donghae-ah!... Donghae-ah, wake up."
The young male groaned and shoved his hand right into Eunhyuk's face. The older male could only blink, stunned, before taking Donghae's hand and setting it back on the bed.

"Donghae-ah, wake up..."
The younger male's eyes opened very slightly, one drooping shut after a few seconds, the other following suit. Eunhyuk frowned, shook his friend's shoulder firmly, and leaned even closer.

"Donghae-ah, please wake up."
Donghae groaned, rolled onto his back, and waved his hand towards Eunhyuk, nearly slapping the older male in the face. Eunhyuk laughed this time, taking Donghae's hand and interlacing their fingers. This got Donghae's attention, and while his eyes were still drooping sleepily, he opened them wide enough that Eunhyuk knew his Fishie was shocked. This made Eunhyuk laugh even more, and he lowered his head closer to Donghae's ear.
"Donghae-ah, wake up."
"Hmmm, yeah..." Donghae mumbled, eyes still open but mind still asleep.

"Donghae-ah~"

Donghae shook his head slightly, shivering. Eunhyuk grinned, knowing he was tickling Donghae's ear with his breath.

"Donghae-ah..."
Donghae shook his head again, shoved his hand in Eunhyuk's face, and fully turned his body away from his friend. Eunhyuk frowned, standing up and crossing his arms.

"Donghae-ah, saranghaeyo~"

Donghae shot upright, but by then Eunhyuk was already out the door. Without caring, he went after him, bare feet much easier to navigate on the floor than Eunhyuk's socked feet, as the older male was sliding across the livingroom floor when Donghae snuck behind him and grabbed him around the waist. Eunhyuk laughed immediately, turning quickly in Donghae's arms and wrapping his own arms around him.

"Donghae-ah, you should be sleeping!" the older male scolded.

It was Donghae's turn to laugh, and he stood on his tiptoes to brush his nose against Eunhyuk's.

"An Anchovy woke me up," he replied, then kissed Eunhyuk.